剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
而且 据我所知 他是个固执的小伙子
That, and, from what I remember, he was a stubborn lad.
而且也不怕说出自己的想法
Wasna afraid to speak his mind either.
这让我想起了我的妈妈
Reminded me of my mother.
还有你
And you.
他身上肯定流淌着弗雷泽的血脉
He's a Fraser sure enough.
他知道吗
Does he ken?
不能让他知道他是我的儿子
He can never know he's my son.
别担心 叔叔
Dinna fash, Uncle.
只有弗雷泽家的人才能看出来
You need Fraser blood to see it in him.
我绝不会告诉任何人
I will never speak of it to a soul.
我们给您带了防风草汤 夫人
We've brought you some parsnip soup, mistress.
渔民给您送来了毛毯
The fisherfolk have sent blankets for you.
我想您可能需要一件备用衬衫
And I thought you might be needing a spare blouse.
也许还有一条披肩
And a shawl, maybe.
莉齐 -求您了
Lizzie. - Please.
起码我能做这些
That's the least I can do.
如果您现在想更衣
And if you'd like to change now,
我可以帮您洗掉您身上的烟灰
I can help you to wash the soot from the one you're wearing.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么可以帮助您的吗
Is there anything we can help you with?
我和克兹可以把您救回来的东西
Me and Kezzie could carry what you've salvaged
送去罗格和布丽安娜的旧小屋
up to Rog and Brianna's old cabin.
那太好了
That would be nice.
还有别的事吗
Is there something else?
阿德索
Adso.
我们到处找您的小猫
We've looked everywhere for your wee cheetie.
在树林里 河流旁
In the woods, near the river.
我们还没有找到它
We havena found him.
我相信它会在什么地方出现的
I'm sure he'll turn up somewhere.
它一定会
Of course he will.
我猜你想解释一下 巴格先生
I guess you'll be wanting to explain this, Mr. Bug.
我不欠你任何解释
I dinna owe ye an explanation about anything.
这有鸢尾花的标记
There's a mark of the fleur-de-lis.
这是给查尔斯斯图亚特的 对吧
It was meant for Charles Stuart, was it no'?
是的
Aye, it was.
你知道这是怎么 落入你妻子的手中的吗
Do you ken how it came to be in your wife's possession?
小偷烧了我的房♥子 我在山岭的东西全没了
Thieves burnt down my house. I willna have any more on the Ridge.
我不是小偷
I'm no thief.
我的妻子也不是
Neither is my wife.
偷东西的是你自己家的人
It's your own blood that's done the taking.
卓卡斯塔因内斯 和她的混♥蛋♥丈夫海特
Jocasta Cameron and that bastard of a husband of hers, Hector,
你口中的小偷是他们
they're the thieves you speak of.
怎么会
How so?
金币从法国运上岸时 有三个人在场
There were three of us when the gold came ashore from France.
道格尔麦肯齐和海特贾梅伦 各带走了三分之一
Dougal MacKenzie took one-third and Hector Cameron another.
我是第三人 马尔科姆格兰特的 承包人派我来的
I was the third man, tacksman to Malcolm Grant, who sent me.
法国金币
The French gold,
丢失的詹姆士金币
the lost Jacobite gold,
在美国
is here in America?
是的 没错
Aye. It is.
但它来得太迟 无法改变我们的事业
But it came too late to make a difference to the cause.
所以格兰特为了家族的利益使用了它
So Grant used it for the good of the clan.
我不知道道格尔拿他那份做什么了
I dinna know what Dougal did with his,
但海特贾梅伦逃跑了 他是叛徒 他妻子跟他一起
but Hector Cameron, he fled, he was a traitor! And his wife wi' him.
我只需要看一眼奔流庄园 就能看出金币花在哪里了
I only had to set eyes on River Run to see where the gold had been spent.
但不是全部
But not all of it.
我想知道的是
What I'm wondering,
你到底是如何找到 剩下的部分并且带走的
is how the devil you found what was left of it and got it away.
我每次去奔流庄园 都会搜寻每个橱柜、每个衣橱
Each time I went to River Run, I searched every cupboard, every closet.
然后我意识到
Then it came to me.
海特贾梅伦不是一个因为死亡
Hector Cameron was no' a man to part wi' anything
就会轻易放弃任何东西的人
only for reason of being dead.
东西跟他一起在墓穴里
It was in his crypt with him.
所以每次我去奔流庄园
So whenever I went to River Run,
我一点一点地把那个懦夫 从苏格兰偷走的东西夺回
piece by piece, I took back what the coward stole from Scotland!
一个从小偷那里拿东西的人 自己也成了小偷
A man who takes from a thief is made a thief himself.
我只想把它从贾梅伦家取回
I only wished to take it back from the Camerons.
我信守承诺 肖恩麦克布莱恩
I am a man of my word, Seaumais Mac Brian.
我对上级发誓 并且一直遵守到他去世
I swore an oath to my chief, and I kept it till he died.
我向对岸的国王宣誓
I swore an oath to the king across the water,
我也遵守了这个誓言
and I kept that, too.
当我踏上这片海岸时 我发誓效忠英格兰的乔治
I swore loyalty to George of England when I came upon this shore.
所以告诉我 我的职责何在
So tell me now, where does my duty lie?
你也对我发过誓
You swore an oath to me, too.
我现在觉得最重要的誓言
I am thinking now that the oath that matters most
是我对妻子的誓言
is the one I made to my wife.
剩下的呢
Where is the rest of it?
在你永远都找不到的地方
Somewhere you'll never find it.
你对我的誓言已经失去了效力
You are free of your oath to me.
从我手中接过你的生活 拿走这个 带着你的妻子离开 不要回来
Take your life from my hand, take this, take your wife and go. Do not return.
这一切都是徒劳 墨迪娜
It's all been for nothing, Murdina.
他要把我们打发走 -什么
He's sending us away. -What?
我曾是首席租户 一个有价值的人
I was Chief Tacksman once. A man of worth.
在我看来 你一直都很有价值
And in my eyes, that's what you'll always be.
我们做的事并不可耻
There's no shame in what we've done.
我不会求他们让我们留下来 -不会的 先生
I'm no' begging them to let us stay. -No, sir.
多年来 我们一直卑躬屈膝
We've spent years on our knees,
为他们擦地板、洗衣服
scrubbing their floors, washing their clothes,
杀猪、做饭提供食物
we've slaughtered their pigs, we've served them their meals.
我们看到了一些事 然而我们却视而不见
We've seen things, and yet we look the other way.
这是我们应得的 阿奇
We've earned this, Arch.
这是我们的时代
This is our time.
对 是他
Aye, it's him.
你觉得他把金币藏在那里了吗
You think he hid the gold there?
他把它藏在我们永远都找不到的地方 就在我们眼皮子底下
He's hid it somewhere we'd never find it, right under our noses.
让他先找他要找的东西
Let him find what he's looking for first.
你跟在他后面 如果他逃跑 就拦住他
You go behind him. If he runs, stop him.
巴格先生 阿奇巴格
Mr. Bug? Arch Bug.
从那里出来 我要跟你谈谈
Come out of there. I will speak with you.
巴格夫人
Mrs. Bug?
我需要阿奇
I need Arch.
阿奇
Archie.
不 我…
No, I--
我以为她…
I thought she was--
这衣服 这帽子…
The coat, the hat…
我不知道
I didna ken.
我不知道是你
I didna ken it was you.
她总是对我很好
She was always kind to me.
她照顾过我
She took care of me.
照顾我们所有人
Of all of us.
我…
And I--
你也在保护杰米
And you were protecting Jamie.
对
Aye.
但她保护了我
But she protected me.
她保守了我们的秘密 阿姨
She kept our secret, Auntie.
我为什么这样做
Why did I do it?
子弹只擦伤了杰米叔叔
The shot only grazed Uncle Jamie.
她躺在那里
She's lying in there.
我无法收回或撤消
I canna take it back, or undo it.
但是
And yet,
我一直在寻找一些我能做到事
I keep looking for some way that I can.
我可以做些什么来弥补
Something I can do to make it right.
你在深呼吸吗 伊恩
Are you breathing, Ian?
对
Aye.
我想是的
I think so.
那么这就是你现在要做的
Then that's all you have to do for now.
与伊恩交谈后 我不得不照自己提的建议做
After talking to Ian, I had to take my own advice.
假装勇敢
Put on a brave face,
坚强 并且继续呼吸
be strong, and keep breathing.
看到阿奇了吗
Any sign of Arch?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表