剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
True.
再次感谢你所做的一切
Thank you again for everything.
我确信你帮助我们的故事,会在我家流传
I'm sure the story of how you helped us will be told in my family for
很久
a very long time.
你是个好姑娘
You're a braw lass.
我解不开这该死的东西
Can't get this bloody thing loose.
也许我绑得太紧了?
Maybe I tied it too tight?
过来
Come here.
也许我该用我的匕♥首♥
Maybe I should use my dirk.
别担心,我还是挺准的,只可能会捅到你的屁♥股♥
Dinna fash. My aim's not that bad. I'd only risk stabbing you in the arse.
试试看,那我就喊瑞秋
Try it and I'll scream for Rachel.
威廉
William.
长官
Sir.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
那就告诉我
Tell me then.
我想这是件危险的事
I gather it's a dangerous matter.
生死攸关
Life and death.
-如果你不想的话,我会自己来 -如果你可以的话,小伙子
-If you don't want to, I'll do it myself. -If you could, lad,
你永远不会来找我
you'd never have come to me.
在这里等着
Wait here.
是威廉
It's William.
他需要我
He needs me.
现在吗?
Now?
我儿子从没要求过我什么
My son has never asked anything of me.
去吧
Go.
只有一个警卫,我想他们不认为妓♥女♥会有朋友
Only one guard. I don't suppose they thought a whore would have any friends.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我女儿教我的小把戏,她在书里读到的
Wee trick my daughter taught me. She read it in a book.
我在威尔明顿认识的那个女孩,布丽安娜?
The girl I met in Wilmington, Brianna?
我妹妹?
My sister?
是的
Aye.
站住!
Halt!
简!
Jane!
简,我是威廉
Jane, it's William.
简
Oh, Jane. Jane…
简
Jane.
我的天
A Dhia.
对不起,儿子
I'm sorry, a bhalaich.
我不能就这样丢下她
I can't… I can't leave her like this.
-我们时间不多了 -我知道
-We don't have much time. -I know.
为了她妹妹
For her sister.
我想要救你的,简
I wanted to save you, Jane.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我们得走了
We need to go.
马上!
Now!
威廉怎么样?
How is William?
他去救的姑娘
The lass he went to save
割腕了
slit her wrists.
愿她的灵魂安息
God rest her soul.
她有个妹妹
She has a sister.
威廉
William.
这是弗朗西斯
This is Frances,
简的妹妹
Jane's sister.
这两位是弗雷泽先生和夫人
And this is Mr. and Mistress Fraser.
你想坐下吗,亲爱的?
Would you like to take a seat, sweetheart?
过来,姑娘
Here, a nighean.
对
Aye.
这个
This…
是给你的
is for you.
你可以来和我们一起来山脊住,姑娘
You can come and live with us on the Ridge, lass.
我们会照顾你的
We'll take care of you.
我保证你会安全的
I promise you'll be safe.
只要我活着
No man'll ever take you against your will
就没有人能强迫你
long as I live.
她…
She…
简
Jane…
我想好好地埋葬她
I wish to bury her decently.
他们不允许我认领她,因为我不是家人
They won't allow me to claim her. I'm not family.
不见到我姐姐,我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving until I've seen my sister.
别担心
Dinna fash.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
因为我为西蒙弗雷泽做的事,英国人欠我人情
The British owe me a favor for what I did for Simon Fraser.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还想请你帮个忙
There is one further favor that I wish to ask of you.
好,没问题
Aye, of course.
亲爱的,你想出来
Darling, would you like to come outside
喝点粥吗?
and get some porridge?
告诉我我是怎么来的
Tell me how I came to be.
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know what happened.
你和我母亲上♥床♥的那晚,发生了什么?
When you lay with my mother, what happened that night?
-一个正派的人不会说…-我想我有权知道
-A decent man doesna speak of...-I think I have a right to know.
不
No.
不,你没有
No, you haven't.
但这不是你想知道的
But that's not what you want to know.
你是想知道,我强迫你妈妈了吗?
You want to know, did I force your mother?
我没有
I did not.
你想知道我爱你妈妈吗?
You want to know, did I love your mother?
我不爱
I did not.
她爱你吗?
Did she love you?
她当时很年轻
She was very young.
是我的错
And it was my fault.
我见过画像,是我的…
I've seen the portraits of my...
是她的丈夫,第八伯爵的肖像
Of the Eighth Earl, her husband.
他比她大很多,我不傻
He was much older than she was. I'm not stupid.
我没觉得你傻
Didn't think you were.
你在她婚礼前和她上♥床♥
You lay with her just before her wedding.
还是在婚礼之后?
Or was it just after?
我绝不会在另一个男人的婚姻中,给他戴绿帽子
I would never deceive another man in his marriage.
至少相信我吧
Believe that of me, at least.
大家都说她很漂亮
Everyone said she was beautiful…
但傲慢冲动
but arrogant, impulsive,
粗心大意
heedless.
她很勇敢
She was courageous.
他们至少跟你说这个了吧?
Did they tell you that at least?
她的家人…
Her family…
她的亲人们
folk that kent her.
她很大胆
She was bold,
好奇、自信
curious, confident.
你为此难过吗?
Are you sorry for it?
你感到难过吗,该死的?
Are you sorry for it, damn you?
她因此而死
She died because of it.
我该为她的死感到悲痛
And I shall feel sorrow for her death
并为我在其中所扮演的角色忏悔,直到我死去的那一天
and do penance for my part in it until my dying day.
但是不
But no.
不
No.
我不后悔
I am not sorry.
我绝不会叫你父亲
I will never call you Father.
跟我谈话的上尉说
The colonel I spoke to said
你姐姐被埋在这里
your sister's buried here.
哪一个是她?
Which one is she?
恐怕我们不知道,亲爱的
Afraid we don't know, sweetheart.
简!
Jane!
珍妮!
Janie!
简!
Jane!
她在哪?
Where is she?
我去
I'll go.
她会因为她的所作所为下地狱吗?
Will she go to hell for what she did?
这是罪过
It's a sin.
我觉得在这种情况下
I think in this case,
上帝会理解的
God will understand the circumstances.
她为了我杀了那个人
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表