剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我…
I, uh…
先生,我将非常荣幸
I'd be exceedingly honored, sir.
那好
Very well, then.
你被任命为准将
You're appointed Brigadier General.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
但是,国会必须批准你的任命
Although, the Congress will have to approve your appointment.
不能保证那些
There's no guarantee as to what those
有争议的狗♥娘♥养♥的会怎么做
contentious, shopkeeping sons of bitches will do.
恭喜你,弗雷泽将军
Congratulations, General Fraser.
看,是威廉
Look, it's William.
威廉
William.
亨特女士
Miss Hunter.
见到你真好
Well met.
默里先生
Mr. Murray.
你看起来很累
Thee looks tired.
我正在协助从城市疏散保皇派平民
I'm assisting with the evacuation of Loyalist civilians from the city.
你们从哪里过来的?
Where have you traveled from?
我们去福吉谷附近拜访了
We went to see some Quakers
一些贵格会教♥徒♥,问他们是否允许,在他们的会议厅举♥行♥婚礼
near Valley Forge to ask if they'd allow a marriage at their meeting.
不幸的是,他们不赞同
Unfortunately, they weren't amenable.
-但我们会找到地方的 -结婚?
-But we'll find a place. -Marriage?
我们订婚了,伊恩和我
We are betrothed, Ian and I.
是吗?
Are you?
那么,我想我必须祝你幸福
Well, I suppose I must wish you every happiness, then.
-再见 -等等,我们想…
-Good day. -Wait, we'd like to...
威廉蓝森!你这样做是什么意思?
William Ransom! What the devil does thee mean by this?
对不起,先生,那是应受谴责的
I beg your pardon, sir. That was reprehensible.
我要走了,亨特小姐
I shall leave you. Miss Hunter.
威廉,怎么了?我做了什么吗?
William, what is it? Have I done something?
你什么都没做,你永远不可能做任何事…
You've not done anything. You could never do anything that…
但是你…
But you…
你个王八蛋,你也骗了我,堂哥
You son of a bitch. You lied to me, too. Cousin.
-你知道了?-是的,我他妈的很清楚了
-You know? -Yes, I damn well know.
-你本可以告诉我的 -知道什么?
-You could have told me. -Know what?
别告诉她,该死的
Don't you tell her. You can't tell it.
他当然会告诉我,还是你不想自己告诉我?
Of course he'll tell me. Or does thee not wish to tell me thyself?
那不是一种耻辱
It isna really a disgrace.
你不这么认为?
You do not think so?
发现我是…我是苏格兰罪犯的后代?
To discover that I'm… that I am the get of a Scottish criminal?
我是个私生子?
That I'm a bastard?
另外还是罪犯
Criminal, forbye.
任何人都可能,以身为詹姆斯弗雷泽的儿子而自豪
Any man might be proud to be the son of James Fraser.
那个呀
That.
你说那个呀是什么意思?
The devil do you mean, That?
我并不意外,仅此而已
It doesn't surprise me, that's all.
当我仔细观察时,我可以看到相似之处
When I look closely, I can see a resemblance.
这让我感到惊讶,该死的相似之处!
It was a surprise to me. And damn the resemblance!
伊恩!
Ian!
住手!
Stop!
你们俩都住手!
Both of you, stop!
威廉!
William!
抓住他!他因为袭击军官而被捕了
Take him! He's under arrest for assaulting an officer.
你怎么敢?
How dare thee?
这与你无关,把他带走,立刻!
This is none of your concern. Take him. Now!
你是一个懦夫,一个畜生
Thee is a coward and a brute.
-你中什么邪…-你未婚夫中什么邪了?
-What possessed thee...-What possessed your betrothed?
-我攻击他了吗?没有 -有,你有
-Did I attack him? No. -Yes, thee did.
你无缘无故地打了他
Thee struck him without provocation.
他毫无征兆地打了我
And he hit me without warning.
-如果有人是懦夫…-你竟敢说伊恩是懦夫
-If anyone is a coward...-Don't thee dare call Ian a coward.
我爱怎么叫他就怎么叫他
I'll call him what I bloody like, what he bloody is.
-他该死的叔叔…-你的父亲
-His goddamned uncle...-Thy father.
别说他是我父亲!
Do not call him my father!
要是你不处理此事,威廉蓝森,我会的
If thee does not undo this, William Ransom, I will.
你会怎么样?你是贵格会教♥徒♥,你们不相信暴♥力♥
You will what? You're a Quaker. You do not believe in violence.
因此,你不能,或者至少不会打我
Ergo, you cannot, or at least will not strike me.
现在你害了你的亲人,拒绝接受你的父亲
Now thee has doomed thy kinsman, repudiated thy father,
并导致我背叛我的原则,接下来呢?
and caused me to betray my principles. What next?
该死的
Bloody hell.
我会通知勋爵大人,谢谢您,中尉
I'll inform His Lordship. Thank you, Lieutenant.
可惜吊灯无法保留了
It's a shame the chandelier can't be saved.
我从来不知道我亲爱的威廉,脾气居然这么大
I never knew my sweet William had such a temper.
有其父必有其子
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, it appears.
我们不得不把那面镜子换了
We're going to have to replace that mirror.
我会试试的,约翰夫人
I'll try, Lady John.
对不起,弗雷泽夫人
Pardon me. Mistress Fraser.
但是找到愿意做这项工作的人,将是一个奇迹
But it'll take a miracle to find anyone willing to do the work.
人们正在逃离这座城市
Folks are fleeing the city.
他们说部队要走了,叛军很快就会来
They say the troops are leaving and the Rebels will be here soon.
我们暂时不要找麻烦了
Let's not borrow trouble just yet.
已经有麻烦了,女士
There's already trouble, mistress.
一个士兵刚来接大人,说他昨天带来的信上写
A soldier just came to fetch His Lordship, says the letter he brought yesterday
克♥林♥顿♥将军要约翰大人马上来
said General Clinton wanted Lord John to come at once,
他想知道为什么他还没有到
and he's wondering why he hasn't arrived.
为什么克♥林♥顿♥将军对约翰大人的下落,如此感兴趣?
Why is General Clinton so interested in Lord John's whereabouts?
他不在军队服役了
He's not serving in the army.
显然他在
Apparently he is.
将军随信寄出了通知
The General sent notice of it with the letter.
阁下他已被召回执行职务
His Lordship has been recalled to duty.
囚犯在此,长官
The prisoner, sir.
干得好,下士,你可以走了
Well done, Corporal. You are dismissed.
是
Sir.
我不会用问题来困扰你,因为我知道你不想回答
I will not plague you with questions, as I know you will not wish to answer them,
但为了文明对话
but in the interest of civil conversation,
如果你想问我任何问题
should you wish to make any inquiries of me,
我不会生气的
I shall not take offence.
你太客气了,先生,你想证明,你现在效忠的对象是正确的吗?
That's very gracious of you, sir. You wish to justify your present allegiance?
因为我们最后一次见面是在伦敦
For when last we met, in London,
在我嫂子的客厅吃黄瓜三明治时
in my sister-in-law's drawing room over cucumber sandwiches,
你是皇家东肯特军团的一名上尉
you were a captain in the Royal East Kent Regiment,
而且没有这种叛变倾向
and not of such a treasonous bent.
那不是我的本意,先生
That was not my intent, sir.
那我道歉
Then I do apologize.
不,我宁愿认为,你可能会好奇我会怎么处置你
No, I rather thought you might be curious as to what I propose to do with you.
那个,我完全忘记了见到你时的惊喜
That. Well, I'd quite forgotten, the surprise of seeing you.
伍德拜恩似乎觉得我应该被绞死
Woodbine seems to think I should be hanged,
他提出了两项指控,从事间谍活动
both, on the charge of spying,
以及更严重的,与查尔斯格雷将军有亲戚关系
and on a more serious charge, of being related to the General Charles Grey.
我猜想他在一个叫保利的地方,犯下了一些暴行
I gather he committed some atrocity at a place called Paoli.
格雷和他的部队
Grey and his troops
潜入韦恩将军的营地
sneaked up to General Wayne's camp.
格雷不想冒着,开枪冒火星被发现的风险
Grey didn't want to risk a stray flint sparking, and giving them away, so,
他下令从所有的枪中,取出火石并使用刺刀
he gave the order to take out the flints from all the guns and use the bayonets.
他们袭击了美国人,杀死了一百个躺在床上的人
They fell upon the Americans and killed 100 men in their beds,
冷血无情
in cold blood.
-保利呢?-是附近一家酒馆的名字
-And Paoli? -The name of a tavern nearby.
他们称那为保利大屠♥杀♥
Paoli Massacre, they call it.
你不承认自己是间谍吗?
Do you deny being a spy?
别开玩笑了,史密斯
Oh, don't be ridiculous, Smith.
我究竟要执行什么任务,才会在一个荒芜的树林里侦查啊?
What on earth would I be doing, spying in a deserted wood?
我没有秘密文件,没有任何间谍活动的证据
I had no secret papers, no evidence whatever of spying.
毫无疑问,你记住了你所获得的任何信息
Doubtless you committed to memory any information you had gained.
我记得你有惊人的记忆力
I recall you have a prodigious memory.
你和弗雷泽上校见面是为了传递情报
Did you meet with Colonel Fraser to pass on information,
还是他传给你了?
or was he passing it to you?
也许你也有叛变的倾向
Perhaps you have a treasonous bent as well.
当然没有,我们遇见是…
Certainly not. The encounter was of…
纯属个人原因
a purely personal nature.
韦恩将军会绞死你,你知道吗?因为保利
General Wayne will hang you, you know? Because of Paoli.
无稽之谈,无论人们如何看待,美国的最高指挥部
Nonsense. Whatever one may think of the American high command,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表