剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
-He's going to kill her. -Don't.
上帝诅咒你们!
God curse you!
愿你们的鸡鸡烂掉!
May your goddamned pricks all rot and fall off!
中尉 惹了太多麻烦吗?
Got too many hot coals up your ass, Lieutenant?
你这个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥!
You vile bastard!
这里出什么事了?
What's happened here?
我们该走了
We should go.
威廉
William.
让我们再喝一杯 伙计
Let's get another drink, mate.
"你外婆说 差不多是两百年"
"Your grandmother says it's always 200 years, give or take."
"在古老的童话故事 和我们自己的经验中都是如此"
"This is true in the old fairy tales, and in our own experience."
"但吉利斯邓肯想得更远"
"But Geillis Duncan went further than that."
"当然 她认为血祭是没必要的"
"Of course, her belief in the necessity of blood sacrifice is wrong."
"血祭是没必要的" 对
"Blood sacrifice is wrong." Well, yeah.
我要花上两百年的时间 才能写下这一切
It's gonna take me bloody 200 years to write all this down.
什么玩意儿?
What the hell?
金子?
Gold?
耶米、曼迪 你们该准备上学了
Jem, Mandy, it's time to get you ready for school.
起来穿衣服吧
Let's get you up and dressed.
耶米
Jemmy.
我的时钟收单机为什么散落在地上?
Why is my clock-radio in bits on the floor?
耶利米?
Jeremiah?
根据耶米的说法 我们家里来了很多仙女
According to Jemmy, we have an infestation of fairy folk.
你想告诉我们到底发生了什么吗?
You want to tell us the truth about what happened to the radio?
小精灵来把它拆开了
The pixies came and took it apart.
对
Right.
这周没有零用钱了 去准备上学吧
No pocket money this week. Go get ready for school.
-你能把它修好吗?-当然可以
-Can you put it back together? -Sure.
如果小精灵没弄丢任何零件的话就行
If the pixies didn't lose any of the parts.
我想知道他是从哪里听说的
I wonder where he got that from.
苏格兰有很多仙女的故事 但是小精灵
Scotland has its fair share of fairy folk, but pixies,
那对我们来说有点无聊
is a wee bit frivolous for us.
我们倾向于更阴森的超自然生物
We tend toward the grimmer manifestations of the supernatural.
水马
Water horses,
女妖
banshee, uh,
蓝色女巫
blue hags.
耶米不像在撒谎
It's not like Jemmy to lie.
所以你也觉得 有超自然生物来过我们家?
So you think we've had some supernatural visitors, too?
人们确实说过他们喜欢贵金属
Well, they do say they have a fondness for precious metals,
我也确实找到了这个
and I did find this.
我随意地在手指间摆弄它…
I was mindlessly rolling it around in my fingers and…
妈妈和爸爸一定把它放在盒子里 作为詹姆士黄金的线索了
Mama and Da must've put it in the box as a clue about the Jacobite gold.
你认为我们应该和耶米谈谈吗?
Do you think we should talk to Jemmy about it?
看看他知道什么?
See what he knows?
还不行
Not yet.
我很高兴他们有一天会拿到你的书 以帮助他们理解
I am glad they'll have your book someday, to help them understand.
-但现在 我只想让他们当… -孩子
-But for now, I just want them to be-- -Kids.
对 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
你怎么样?
How's it going?
你坐在桌子前的样子挺不错
You look good sitting at that desk.
我能想象爸爸坐在这里的样子 你觉得自己坐在后面像个领主吗?
I can picture Da sitting here. Do you feel like a laird behind it?
我看起来像个领主吗?
Do I look like a laird?
哎呀 我要迟到了 我得走了 来个幸运之吻吗?
Shoot, I'm gonna be late. I need to go. A kiss for luck?
好的
Aye.
长官好
Sir.
埃尔斯米尔勋爵中尉
Lieutenant Lord Ellesmere.
昨晚发生了一些相当可耻的事情
Some rather disgraceful events last night.
但我确实听说有个人试图站出来干预
I did hear, however, that one man tried to intervene.
我无法阻止事情的发生 理查森上尉
I couldn't prevent it, Captain Richardson.
但你尝试了
But you tried.,
极少数人有勇气跟自己的战友对峙
Very few men have the courage to confront their fellow soldiers.
我有个职位想提供给你 中尉
I have a proposition to put before you, Lieutenant.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我负责在南部殖民地收集情报
I am charged with the gathering of intelligence in the southern colonies.
并不是说我在指挥这些行动
Not that I'm in command of such operations,
我只是负责其中一小部分
but a small part of them.
长官 我很欣赏这种行动的价值
I appreciate the value of such operations, sir.
但就我而言…
But for myself--
你没兴趣当间谍 当然没有
You have no interest in spying, of course not.
很少有自认为是士兵的人有兴趣
Few men who regard themselves as soldiers do.
但我不是要招你当间谍
I am not, however, recruiting you as a spy,
而是作为我们盟友的信使
but rather as a messenger to our allies.
我听你父亲说 你在家族种植园所在地
I gather from your father you've traveled extensively
北卡罗来纳州和弗吉尼亚州 广泛游历过?
in North Carolina and Virginia, where you have a plantation?
是的
Yes.
你熟悉大阴暗沼泽吗?
Are you familiar with the Great Dismal Swamp?
熟悉
I am.
一个臭气熏天的地方 我在那里狩过猎
A fetid place. I've traveled there on hunting expeditions.
别把信打开
Do not open these.
这些信只能让塞缪尔卡特赖特 亨利卡佛
They are for Samuel Cartwright, Henry Carver,
和约书亚哈灵顿过目
and Joshua Harrington's eyes only.
记住这几个名字 不会写下来
Remember those names, they will not be written down.
你要去阴暗镇找到他们
You will find them in Dismal Town.
就说你是卡特赖特表弟的朋友
Say only you are a friend of Cartwright's cousin
是去找工作的
and looking for work.
递送这些信件要极为谨慎
Deliver these letters with the utmost discretion.
送达后 往北走 加入纽约的 伯戈因将军的部队
When that is done, travel north and join General Burgoyne's forces in New York.
我也会去那里
I'll be there as well.
我不会让你失望的 先生
I will not disappoint you, sir.
可以的话 今天就出发
Depart today, as soon as you are able.
要活下来
And see you don't die.
你不介意我吃东西吧 小姐…
You don't mind me eating, do you, Miss, um…
麦肯齐夫人
Mrs. MacKenzie.
没错 事实上 你能给咱俩各拿一杯茶吗?
Oh, that's right. In fact, do you want to fetch us both a quick cuppa?
加奶
Uh… milk.
就一点 对
Just a splash, yeah.
两块糖 如果你愿意的话
Oh, and two sugars, if you please.
如果你能记得这一点 你会在这里做得很好
If you remember that, you'll do well here.
这是我的证书
-Here are my credentials. -Mmm.
如您所见 我正在攻读 麻省理工学院的工程学位
As you can see, I was working toward my degree in engineering at MIT.
我有过几次实习经历
I've had a couple of apprenticeships,
在因家庭问题请假之前 我是班上的佼佼者
and I was top of my class, before taking some time off due to family issues.
我已经获得了相关的 城市和行会资格…
I've earned the relevant City & Guilds qualification--
不 我很抱歉 这中间有误会
No. I'm sorry, there's been a… …a misunderstanding.
我们需要找的是秘书
It's a secretary we'll be needing.
也许是这样 但我正在申请 工厂检查员一职
Perhaps so. But I'm applying for the plant inspector position.
但你是个女人
But you're a woman.
工厂检查员为什么需要是男人?
And what aspects of plant inspection require a penis?
工作环境不适合女性
Work environment's not suitable for a female.
条件很艰苦
The conditions are rough.
老实说 你遇到的男人也会很难搞
To be perfectly honest, so are the men you'd encounter.
所以你雇佣了那种 会攻击女人的男人?
So you hire the type of men who would assault a woman?
不 当然不是
No. 'Course not.
你的工厂对人的身体有害吗?
Are your plants physically dangerous?
那样的话 你确实需要一名检查员
In that case, you do need an inspector.
更多的是…
It's more about--
我在来的路上发现你的鱼梯坏了
I noticed on my way in that your fish ladder isn't in working order,
所以除非你想 向监管委员会交巨额罚款
so unless you want a steep fine from the regulatory board,
不然就需要立刻修好它
that needs to be fixed.
更令人担忧的是
Far more concerning,
你在溢洪道上放水 而不是通过大坝
you're releasing water over the spillway rather than through the dam.
我猜这意味着 你的涡轮机已经不运转了
I'm guessing that means one of your turbines is out of service,
但是你应该将多余的水 通过大坝分散装置排掉
but you should be passing the excess water through the dam dispersal unit.
现在 这是因为磨损 还是因为上周的暴风雨
Now, whether it's wear and tear or because the storms last week
导致碎片被吹入涡轮机 我不能随便下定论
caused debris to be pulled into the turbine, I can't say without looking.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
一旦我入职 我就能发现问题
that once I do, I will be able to identify the problem
并告诉你如何快速省钱地修好
and tell you how to fix it, promptly and economically.
塞缪尔卡特赖特、亨利卡佛
Samuel Cartwright, Henry Carver,
约书亚哈灵顿
Joshua Harrington.
朱比特!
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表