剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
My littlest angel.
你被精心照料着
You're in good hands.
耶米
Jem.
现在 你要照顾你的小妹妹 一直照顾她
Now, you, you look after your baby sister, always.
你按我们教你的那样教她
And, uh, you teach her how to play hide and seek
如何玩捉迷藏
the way we taught you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你旅行了两百年才和布丽在一起
You travelled 200 years to be with Bree.
生活不是你能选择的
Wasn't a life you chose,
但你并没有让那成为你变成人夫
but you did not let that stop you becoming a husband,
军人、父亲
soldier, father,
牧师的阻碍
a man of God.
一个有尊严的人
A man of honor.
我为你感到骄傲 罗格麦克
I'm proud of you, Roger Mac.
我不会把女儿和孩子的性命 托付给其他男人
There's no other man I'd trust with the lives of my daughter and the bairns.
我很自豪能称你为家人
I'm so proud to call you family.
我会让孩子们记住你的
I'll remember you to the children.
有太多的故事要告诉他们
So many stories to tell them.
也许把蛇咬伤的事情省略掉 好吗?
Maybe leave out the one about the snakebite, aye?
耶利米
Jeremiah.
我第一次见到你就觉得你是家人
I felt like you were family the first moment I met you.
照顾好我们的孙女
Look after our girl.
我会的
I will.
我不想离开你 外公
I don't want to leave you, Grandda.
你不会离开我 小伙子 我会一直跟你在一起
You're not leaving me, a bhailach, I am always with you.
如果有一天 你遇到一只 名叫迈克尔的大老鼠
If one day, you should meet a very large mouse named Michael,
告诉他你的外公向他问好
tell him your grandsire sends his regards.
你是弗雷泽家的一员 也是麦肯齐家的一员 和我一样
You're a Fraser, and a MacKenzie. Same as me.
你的心脏很强大 它不会让你失望的
Your heart is strong. It willna fail you.
我不知道该怎么说 亲爱的
don't have the words. A leannan, I…
-我无法和你说再见 -别担心
-I canna say goodbye to you. -Dinna fash.
当你在石头前跟妈妈告别时
When you said goodbye to Mama at the stones,
她抱着我 你说…
and she was carrying me, you said that…
你只剩下我一个人了
that I was all that would ever be left of you.
但你远不止那样
But you are so much more than that.
我将永远把你铭记在心里
I will carry you in my heart and soul always.
你也将永远拥有我
And you'll always have me as well.
什么都没有失去
Nothing is lost.
只是改变了
Only changed.
你是我的女儿
You are my daughter.
为了你 我会坚持下去
For your sake, I will continue.
虽然就我一个人来说 我不会
Though for mine alone, I would not.
曼迪 她还好吗?
Mandy. Is she all right?
她的呼吸很好
She's breathing fine.
-我们到了吗? -我不知道
-Are we here? -I don't know.
爸爸妈妈不见了 所以 也许是的
Well, Mama and Da are gone, so, maybe.
-怎么了 亲爱的? -我不知道
- What is it, a nighean? - I don't know.
每次我闭上眼睛 我…
Every time I close my eyes, I…
嗯
Aye.
我们失去了家人
We've lost our family.
弗格斯、玛莎莉、孩子们
Fergus, Marsali, the children,
布丽安娜、罗格
Brianna, Roger.
我们跟大家说他们在波士顿 但他们并不在
We tell everyone they're in Boston, but they're not.
-他们没死 英格兰人 -他们在两百年后的世界
-They're not dead, Sassenach. -They're 200 years away.
我们再也见不到他们了
We'll never see them again.
有时
Sometimes,
我会想起穆塔夫
I think of Murtagh,
想起他临死时 躺在我怀里的身体的重量
the weight of his body in my arms, his eyes,
以及他的眼睛
as he lay dying.
我会想起我的母亲、父亲、兄弟
I think of my mother, father, brother,
我们的小菲斯…
our wee Faith…
全都走了
all gone.
还有珍妮和伊恩 如果我们还能再见到他们
And Jenny and Ian, if we'll ever see them again.
威廉
William.
我们已经失去了很多人
We've lost a great many between us.
我碰你能缓解你的悲伤吗?
Can you bear it if I touch you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你能为他们哭泣吗 我的棕发姑娘?
Can you weep for them, mo nighean donn?
为他们悲伤
Grieve for them.
当你流完眼泪 我就在这里
When you're done, I'll be here.
在接下来的几周里
In the weeks that followed,
知道布丽安娜和罗格没有死
I took what comfort I could
他们只是在别处
in knowing that Brianna and Roger were not dead,
让我得以慰藉
but only elsewhere.
莉齐生了一个儿子
Lizzie delivered her son.
小罗德尼的笑声中的喜悦 甚至让杰米变得柔和起来
And the joy in baby Rodney's laugh softened even Jamie,
让这个相当不寻常的家庭依旧完整
who allowed the rather unusual family to remain together.
我们每天都有新的回忆
We made new memories every day,
将它们添加到年长者的幽灵中
added them to the ghosts of older ones.
曼迪的小马驹
Mandy's foal,
耶米涂满了蜂蜜的脸
Jemmy's face, smeared with honey,
布丽安娜的笑声
Brianna's laughter,
罗格雕刻小玩具车的手
Roger's hands, carving one of the little toy cars.
但它并没有在我们身上投下♥阴♥影
But it had not cast its shadow over us.
我们珍惜福气
We counted our blessings.
这真的是地球上最幸福的地方
It really was the happiest place on Earth.
你从哪里得到这些的?
Where did you get these?
我女儿做的
My daughter made them.
聪明的女孩 我希望我能想到这个
Clever girl. I wish I would've thought of that.
-你到底在这儿做什么? -我需要你的帮助
-What the hell are you doing here? -I need your help.
你怎么敢来找我帮忙?
How dare you come here and ask me for my help?
-当我需要帮助时你在哪里? -我想帮助你 但我做不到
-Where were you when I needed help? -I wanted to help you. But I couldn't.
布朗会杀了我的
Brown would've killed me.
你见过我的女婿了
You met my son-in-law.
他把一切都告诉了我
He told me all about it.
自鸣得意的混♥蛋♥不帮我逃跑
Smug bastard wouldn't help me escape.
但我自己获得了自♥由♥
But I got free on my own.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
答案 我把一颗宝石放到石头上
Answers. I took a gem to the stones,
但是因为上次发生的事情 我很紧张
but because of what happened last time, I was nervous.
于是我喝了一瓶威士忌
So I drank a bottle of whisky.
我碰了那该死的东西 昏了过去
I touched the damn things and I blacked out.
当我在地上醒来时
And when I woke up on the ground,
我在和以前完全相同的地方
I was in the exact same place I was before.
你必须告诉我我做错了什么 你必须告诉我这些事情是如何运作的
You have to tell me what I did wrong, you have to tell me how these things work.
你是我唯一可以问的人
You're the only one I can ask.
没有人知道那是如何工作的
Nobody knows how it works.
并不是
Not exactly.
你只需要想到某个人或某个地方 你就是这样引导的
You just have to think of someone or some place. That's how you steer.
-“引导”? -是的
-"Steer"? -Yes.
看在上帝的份上 你不能喝酒 你必须集中注意力
You can't drink for God's sake, you have to concentrate.
你必须带着清醒的头脑去那里
You have to go there with a clear head.
并专注
And focus.
-就这些? -是的
-That's all? -Yes.
然后你会到达你应该去的地方 我保证
Then you'll get where you're supposed to be. I promise.
现在滚出我家
Now get the hell out of my house.
现在不行
Not just yet.
我在地上醒来时 我的翡翠不见了
See, when I woke up on the ground, my emerald was gone.
所以我需要另一个宝石
So I'm gonna need another gemstone.
恐怕不止一个
Probably more than one.
我觉得你不会那么轻易交出它们 所以我带了一些朋友
I assumed you wouldn't give them up so easy, so I brought some friends.
杰德 进来
Jed. In here.
我拿石头 他们把能带走的都拿走 就这样
I get the stones, they get whatever they can take. That's the deal.
你们两个 搜查房♥子
You two, search the house.
这个白♥痴♥想要宝石
This idiot wants gemstones.
他们是这么说的
So they said.
告诉我它们在哪里 否则我就开枪打她的头
Tell me where they are or I'll shoot her in the head.
如果我是你就不会那样做 她知道宝石在哪里
I wouldn't do that if I were you. She kens where the gems are.
-什么? -对
- What? - Aye. Aye.
上次我和民兵出去的时候 她把它们藏起来了 该死的女人
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表