剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Ticonderoga lies this direction.
我要去更北的地方
My way lies farther north.
我们感谢你的护送
We thank thee for escorting us.
如果任何英国士兵或黑森人骚扰你们
Should any British troops or Hessians molest you,
告诉他们你要求见他们的长官
tell them that you demand to see their officer,
还有你们认识他的朋友
and that you know his friend.
如果他们要求知道名字呢?
And if they demand to know the name?
帕德洛公爵 哈罗德格雷
Harold Grey, Duke of Pardloe.
哈罗德是谁?
And who is Harold?
我的一个亲戚
Some kin to me.
我希望你们带点钱
I would like you to have the money.
但我会留下这个
But I shall hold on to this.
谢谢你 但没有钱 我们也没问题
I thank thee. But we will do well enough without it.
我坚持这样做
I insist.
再见了
Fare thee well.
你知道他是英国士兵 可能是逃兵
Thee knows he is a British soldier, likely a deserter.
如果他是呢?
And if he is?
这样的人与暴♥力♥随行
Violence follows such a man.
你不是要带我去参军吗?
Is thee not taking me to join an army?
我认为你可能是个伪君子 丹泽尔亨特
I think thee may be a hypocrite, Denzell Hunter.
这样吧 我会为你在朋友家找个地方 你能安全地待着
Say the word, I'll find thee a place with friends, where thee may stay in safety.
我听从主的旨意 我必须跟随我的良心
The Lord spoke to me, and I must follow my conscience.
你不需要遵循它
There's no need for thee to follow it.
我也听从主的旨意
The Lord spoke to me as well.
他说:“不要让你的兄弟死去”
He said, "Keep thy brother from dying."
如果我们要参军 丹尼 让我们去吧
If we're going to join the army, Denny, let us go and find it.
狼哥…
见到你我的心很温暖
我也是
什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you here?
我的上校派我去跟提康德罗加人谈话
My general sent me to speak with Thayendanegea.
约瑟夫布兰特
Joseph Brant.
-关于战争的 -对 他住在我们村里
-About the war. -Yes, he's staying at our village.
但首先 你愿意和我一起走走吗?
But first, will you walk with me?
我不能走远
I can't go far.
我的儿子
My son.
还有女儿 刚出生
And daughter. Newly born.
你有子女了?
Your family has grown?
我想对你说 对不起 我不能给你孩子
I wish to say to you that I'm sorry that I could not give you children.
我很高兴你现在有孩子了
And that I'm glad you have them.
你幸福吗 维欧哈维?
Are you happy, Wahionhaweh?
我很幸福
I am.
你没有问我幸福不幸福
You dinna ask me whether I am happy.
我有眼睛
I have eyes.
我能见见你的儿子吗?
May I meet your son?
亲爱的 过来
我必须照顾我的女儿了
I must attend to my daughter.
你叫什么名字?
最快的蜥蜴
“最快的蜥蜴”
"Swiftest of Lizards."
你是狼的兄弟吗?
Are you Wolf's Brother?
我是 你妈妈教你英语了?
I am. Your mother taught you English?
对
Yes.
我的祖母常常谈到你
My grandmother talks about you.
她说了什么?
What does she say?
她说我是你灵魂的孩子
She says I am the child of your spirit.
-是吗?-是的
-Does she? -Yes.
但我不能这么跟爸爸说
But I should not say so to my father.
你会为他取个名字吗?
Will you choose a name for him?
给你的人♥民♥
Of your people.
当他去那个世界时
For when he walks in that world.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的名字是伊恩詹姆斯
Your name is Ian James.
伊恩詹姆斯
-Ian James. -Mm-hmm.
我喜欢
I like it.
耶米 这里不安全 出来吧
Jemmy. It's not safe in here. Come on out.
快点
Come on.
怎么了 儿子?
What's wrong, son?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
不
No.
你为什么不到屋子里来?
Why didn't you come up to the house?
跟爸爸来享受例行下午茶 抹了豆子的吐司
For Dad's regular tea-time special, beans on toast.
我在学校遇到了麻烦
I got in trouble at school.
什么事?
What for?
汤米里德说我、妈妈和曼迪 我们会像天主教♥徒♥一样在地狱中燃烧
Tommy Reid said, me and Mama and Mandy, we're all gonna burn in hell as papists.
你知道该说什么
You know what to say to that.
“我会在那里遇见你”
"I'll see you there."
我说了
And I did.
只不过我是用盖尔语说的 格伦登宁小姐不喜欢那样
Only I said it in the Gaelic. Miss Glendenning didn't like that.
她抓住我的耳朵说 “在这个教室里 我们说英语”
She grabbed me by the ear and said, "In this classroom, we speak English."
她用力摇晃我 爸爸
She shook me, Da.
我诅咒了她 说了祖父的一句诅咒
And I cursed her, one of Granddad's curses.
于是 她给校长打了电♥话♥
So, she called the headmaster.
然后他让我伸出手 用皮带抽了我三下
And he made me hold out my hands and gave me three of the belt.
我惹麻烦了吗?
Am I in trouble?
过来 儿子
Come here, son.
你不生气吗?
You're not mad?
不生你的气
Not at you.
为什么说盖尔语不好?
Why is it bad to speak Gaelic?
没有不好
It's not.
别担心 我们会解决的
Dinna fash, we'll sort it out.
我保证
I promise.
来吧
Come on.
拿上你的包装纸 别再把垃圾留在这里了
And pick up your wrappers. Don't leave your rubbish out here anymore.
那不是我的垃圾 爸爸
It's not my rubbish, Da.
你一定要睡一会儿 拉文太太 你太累了
You must try to get some sleep, Mrs. Raven. You're overtired.
我们随时可能
How can I sleep
被英军袭击 我怎么睡得着?
when any moment we may be set upon by the British Army?
或者更糟糕 印第安人
Or worse, Indians.
我听说他们会把人肢解
I've heard they cut off pieces of you.
先切手指
Fingers first.
一次一个关节
One joint at a time.
我去准备一些草药 能帮你安抚神经
I'll prepare some herbs, it'll help you settle your nerves.
但你必须努力不想这些可怕的东西
But you have to try and keep these terrible thoughts out of your mind.
我怎么能做到?
How can I?
我的丈夫和儿子被杀了
My husband and son were killed.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我会拿一些可以帮助你休息的东西
I'll get something that'll help you rest.
这里我负责 要按我的方式来做
I'm in charge here. We'll do this my way.
我们会在膝盖以下切开 特别是因为患者可能会失去…
And we will cut below the knee, especially as the patient might lose--
有事吗?
Can I help you?
斯塔克图中尉
Lieutenant Stactoe.
我想我们没见过
I don't believe we've met.
我是丹泽尔亨特 你呢?
Denzell Hunter. And thee is?
-弗雷泽太太 -你可以离开了 女士
-Mrs. Fraser. -You may move along, madam.
我们有工作要做
We have work to do.
拜托 这是真的吗?他们跟我说需要截肢
Please. Is it true? They tell me it will need to be amputated.
恐怕他们说的是对的
I'm afraid they're right.
你的脚得了坏疽
Your foot is gangrenous.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
你们在争论什么?
What were you debating?
当然 没有你评论的份
Nothing for you to remark upon, certainly.
我们正在讨论所需的截肢程度
We were discussing the degree of amputation required.
外科医生希望 在膝盖以下切开以保留关节
The surgeon wishes to cut below the knee to preserve the joint.
我倾向于同意斯塔克图中尉的看法
I'm inclined to agree with Lieutenant Stactoe.
我相信我们必须进行股骨中段截肢术
Well, I believe we must perform a mid-femoral amputation.
沃尔特患有腘动脉瘤 这意味着…
Walter has a popliteal aneurysm, meaning…
动脉有破裂的危险
That the artery is in danger of rupturing.
是的
Yes.
你是对的
You're right.
我很抱歉 沃尔特
I'm so sorry, Walter.
-我去拿些开水 -开水?
-I'll go fetch some boiling water. -Boiling water?
对器械进行消毒 防止术后感染
To sterilize the instruments to prevent post-operative infection.
我懂了
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表