剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I've been there ever since you…
你帮过我之后
helped me.
还有,是的,这是急事
And, yes, it is urgent.
我是拉斐特的助手,我听说过一些事情
I'm an aide to Lafayette, I hear things.
你认识一位,名叫理查森的英国上尉吗?
Do you know a British captain named Richardson?
我认识
I do.
我听说他把威廉,派去了弗吉尼亚的大阴暗沼泽
I gather he sent William into the Great Dismal in Virginia
目的是让他被那里的叛军俘虏
with the intention that he should be captured by a nest of Rebels there.
据推测,他们会在囚禁他的时候,让大家以为
Presumably, they would have let it be known William had deserted
威廉逃走了,好让你的家族蒙羞
while holding him prisoner, with the aim of discrediting your family,
特别是帕德洛公爵
especially the Duke of Pardloe.
为什么要诋毁我的兄弟?
Why discredit my brother?
哈尔一直在上议院发布,关于战争、和解的
Hal had been making rather inflammatory speeches
颇具煽动性的演讲
in the House of Lords at the time about the war, about reconciliation,
美国人要他停下来
and the Americans wanted him to stop.
你是说理查森是叛徒和间谍?
You're saying that Richardson is a turncoat and a spy?
是的
Yes.
他又行动了
And he's at it again.
这次把你的儿子,送到一帮在蒙茅斯附近的
Sending your son to a gang of Hessians this time,
斯波茨伍德扎营的,黑森佣兵那里,这里有细节
encamped at a place called Spotswood, near Monmouth. There are details here.
威廉携带的密信要求黑森佣兵
William will be carrying a cipher that will instruct these Hessians
抓住他并俘虏他
to take him and hold him captive.
理查森不关心政♥治♥,这就是单纯的绑♥架♥
Richardson is not bothering with politics. This is simple abduction,
可能是折磨
possibly torture,
目的是以你儿子的性命为代价
with the intent of demanding your and Hal's cooperation
要求你和哈尔合作
as the price of the boy's life.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
你为什么要帮我?
Why are you helping me?
为了你美丽的眼睛
For your beautiful eyes.
谁伤害了你,约翰?
Who hurt you, John?
一个有权碰我的男人
A man who had a right to touch me.
再见,约翰
Goodbye, John.
还有…
And, uh…
祝好运
good luck.
你从哪里得到这个的?
Where did you get this?
珀西瓦尔波尚
Percival Beauchamp.
他警告我,虽然他并不姓波尚
He warned me. Although, his name isn't Beauchamp.
而是温赖特,珀瑟文斯温赖特
It's Wainwright. Perseverance Wainwright.
他和我一样是英国人,自从几年前我帮他逃出英国监狱
He's as English as I am. He's been employed as a French spy
并欺骗人们相信他已经死了后
ever since I helped him flee a British prison years ago,
他受雇为法国间谍
and deceived people into believing he was dead.
正如我所说,他是我的继兄弟
And as I said, he's my stepbrother.
威廉有危险
William is in danger.
-你相信他吗?-我相信
-You believe him? -I do.
他是个不择手段的混♥蛋♥,只忠于自己,但是…
He's an unscrupulous bastard, loyal to no one but himself, but--
波尚有一件事说的是对的
Beauchamp is right about one thing.
理查森是一名间谍
Richardson is a spy.
晚宴那天,我们跳舞时,他告诉我的
He told me, the night of the dinner, when we were dancing.
什么?
What?
他想影响哈尔,他要我监视你
He wanted influence over Hal, and he asked me to spy on you.
-但我当然拒绝了 -你为什么都不告诉我?
-But of course I said no. -Why didn't you bother telling me?
对不起,约翰,但他和我是站在同一边的
I'm sorry, John, but he and I were on the same side.
如果我知道他想伤害威廉…
If I'd known he wanted to harm William--
我手下有三百个人
I have 300 men under my command.
我们要开战了
We're marching into battle.
我不能为了一个人
I canna abandon 300 souls
放弃三百个人,即使那个人是我自己的儿子
for the sake of one, even if that one is my own son.
299人
Two hundred and ninety-nine.
你以前有三百个,现在你有299个
You used to have 300 souls, and now you have 299.
还有一名囚犯
And one prisoner,
你可以假释并释放他
whom you could parole and set free.
如果有人问起,告诉他们他是个囚犯
If anyone should ask, tell them he's a prisoner,
你在为拉斐特将军看守他
you're minding him for General Lafayette.
有他在很安全,没人会问任何事
His company is safe away, no one should ask any questions.
-好,叔叔 -给
-Aye, Uncle. -Here.
拿上这些
Take these.
我越来越习惯戴手铐了
I'm becoming quite used to wearing irons.
你会习惯的,相信我
Ye dinna get used to it. Believe me.
去吧,救出我们的儿子
Go. Save our son.
-你们好 -你好
-Good day. -Guten Tag.
我有消息要传达给,奥伯斯特冯施内尔
I have a message for Oberst von Schnell.
他在暖身子,上校
He's getting warm. Oberst.
冯施内尔上校,这是理查森上尉的信
Oberst von Schnell. From Captain Richardson, sir.
谢谢,长官
I thank you, sir.
-走之前喝点咖啡好吗?-好的,长官,谢谢
-Will you have some coffee before you go? -Yes, sir, thank you.
当然了
Of course.
为了她,我的朋友
For you, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了你,我的朋友
For you, my friend.
-骑马来的?-对
The ride? -Yeah.
你大老远来的,请留下来吃晚饭吧
You've come a long way. Please stay for supper.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表