剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
我可以问您的名字吗
Might I beg the favor of your name,
这样我就有幸知道我袭击了谁?
so I may have the honor of knowing whom I've assaulted?
克莱尔弗雷泽,我的丈夫是弗雷泽将军
Claire Fraser. My husband is General Fraser.
您呢,先生?
And you, mister?
玛丽约瑟夫保罗伊夫斯,罗奇吉尔伯特杜莫蒂埃
Marie-Joseph-Paul-Yves-Roch-Gilbert du Motier,
拉斐特侯爵,为您效劳,女士
Marquis de Lafayette, at your service, madame.
很荣幸见到您,侯爵先生
Enchanté, Monsieur le Marquis.
我很荣幸认识你,您说您是弗雷泽夫人?
I am honored by your acquaintance, Madame Fraser, you said?
弗雷泽
Fraser, Fraser.
对,华盛顿将军提到过您丈夫
Yes, General Washington has spoken of your husband.
好吧,我会送你一块奶酪
Bon. I will send you a cheese.
一块奶酪?
A cheese?
对,为压到您的脚而道歉
Yes. In apology for crushing your foot.
我从我在法国的庄园,带来了许多上等奶酪
I brought many fine cheeses from my estate in France.
还有酒、橄榄、蜜饯,鳗鱼冻、罐装肉
Also wine, olives, preserved fruit, jellied eels, potted meats,
对,我想还有一小桶牛肚
and, yes, I think a small cask of tripes.
您应该为华盛顿将军准备晚餐
You should be catering General Washington's dinner.
您会出席吗?
Ah. Mm, will you be there?
晚餐就在我住的地方举♥行♥,所以我会出席
Considering it's being held where I'm staying, then, yes.
那么,女士,我会亲自把奶酪送上门
Why, then, madame, I will bring the cheese en personne.
好的
Good.
弗雷泽夫人,您还没吃过鳗鱼
Madame Fraser, you've not tried the eels.
这些保存在香槟醋中
These are preserved in a vinegar of champagne
里面有迷迭香和马郁兰精华,很精致
with an essence of rosemary and marjoram. Exquisite.
我喜欢马郁兰
I am fond of marjoram.
谢谢,侯爵先生
Merci, Monsieur le Marquis.
拜托,请叫我吉尔伯特吧
Oh, please, do me the honor of calling me Gilbert,
就像那些爱我的人一样
as those who love me do.
难道不是这样吗,我的父亲?
Is this not so, mon père?
是的,弗雷泽夫人,吉尔伯特对我来说就像儿子一样
It is, Mrs. Fraser. Gilbert is as a son to me.
你们知道…
You know…
当我在布兰迪万受伤时,他用他自己的斗篷把我裹起来
When I was wounded at the Brandywine, he wrapped me in his own cloak
睡在我身边的地上
and slept by me on the ground.
你真好,华盛顿将军
Very kind of you, General Washington.
不过,如果你保持清醒,我们也许能保住费城
Though, we might have kept Philadelphia had you remained more wakeful.
也许你已经注意到了,李将军,我们已经夺回了这座城市
Perhaps you've noticed, General Lee, we've retaken the city.
还是你现在在睡觉?
Or is it you who is sleeping now?
也许我们应该谈谈眼前的战争,而不是打过的仗
Maybe we should talk about battles before us, rather than fight old ones.
我有消息
I have news.
离开费城的保皇派,继续向北进军到纽约
The Loyalists who left Philadelphia continue to march north to New York.
但不是军队
But not the army.
我的侄子是一名侦察兵,他发现了克♥林♥顿♥在新泽西的营地
My nephew is a scout, and has discovered Clinton's camp in New Jersey.
看起来至少有一部分英军,比我们想象的要近
It would seem at least part of the British Army is closer than we thought.
你喜欢鳗鱼吗?
Did you enjoy the eels?
谢谢你,弗雷泽先生
Thank you, Mr. Fraser.
-好吃 -谢谢
-Delicious. -Oh. Thanks.
对不起,弗雷泽夫人
Oh. Pardon, Madame Fraser.
好的
Bon.
又失礼了
Excuse me again.
请允许我介绍我的一位副官
Allow me to present one of my aides-de-camp,
珀西瓦尔波尚先生
Monsieur Percival Beauchamp.
波尚?
Beauchamp?
那是我的姓,不过我们念比彻姆
That's my family name. Although we pronounce it Beechum.
对,英国人是那么念的
Yes, the English say it that way. Yes.
我的家人来自贡皮埃涅市
My family, they're from Compiègne.
也许我们是远房♥亲戚
-Oh. -Perhaps we're distant relatives.
我很乐意宣称自己
I'd be pleased to claim kinship
跟你这样可爱的女士是亲戚,弗雷泽夫人
with such a lovely lady as yourself, Mistress Fraser.
哎,我的家人来自拉曼奇
Alas, my people are from La Manche.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
谢谢
-Merci. -
先生们
Gentlemen.
看来战斗已经迫在眉睫了
It appears that battle is close upon us.
但在我离开之前,我要感谢我们的东道主
But before I leave, I'd like to thank our hosts,
弗雷泽将军和夫人
General and Mrs. Fraser,
用这么精致的晚餐招待我们
for this fine meal.
我给你们带了一个小纪念品
I've brought you a small keepsake.
感谢你们的热情好客
In honor of your hospitality.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真慷慨,先生
How generous, sir.
我们会永远珍惜它
We will treasure it always.
敬美♥利♥坚♥合众国
To the United States of America.
敬美♥利♥坚♥合众国
To the United States of America.
费格夫人
Mrs. Figg.
你原本的想法是六芒星,是真的吗?
Is it true that you originally had a six-pointed star in mind?
是的
Yes.
贝琪罗斯夫人以她的过人学识告诉我
Mrs. Betsy Ross, with her superior knowledge, informed me that
五角星会比较容易绣
five-pointed ones would be somewhat easier to embroider.
没有旗帜的国家就像没有火的熔炉
A nation without a flag is like a furnace without a fire.
没错
Exactly.
除了一块布之外,旗帜是什么?
What is a flag but a piece of cloth?
然而,它代表着某种东西
And yet, it stands for something.
我们除了是区区凡人,还是什么?
And what are we but mere mortals?
然而,我们代表着某些东西
And yet, we stand for something.
当一个人看星条旗时,他看到了什么?
What does a man see when he looks at the stars and stripes?
他并不孤单
That he's not alone,
并且敢于希望
and may dare to hope.
是啊
Hear, hear.
-是啊 -是啊
-Hear, hear. -Hear.
再喝一杯,再敬一杯
A glass with you, and another toast.
这次,敬胜利
This time, to victory.
敬胜利
To victory.
-晚安 -谢谢
-Good night. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
再次衷心感谢弗雷泽夫人
My heartfelt thanks, once again, Mrs. Fraser.
一顿饭可能不会被载入史册
A meal which may not be recorded in the annals of history,
但值得铭记
but one to remember.
你的连队由我指挥,将军
Your companies are under my command, General.
我们应该讨论我们的战斗部署
We should discuss our dispositions for battle.
也许在下次喝一杯时
Perhaps over another dram.
好
Aye.
非常感谢,吉尔伯特
Thank you, Gilbert.
不客气
You're welcome.
抱歉,我很想你,我会重新安排
丈夫
Husband.
妻子
Wife.
我很喜欢这个词
I do love that word.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was thy day?
收获颇多
Profitable.
危险吗?
Dangerous?
不,我看到了别人
No. I saw,
但别人没看到我,也没遇到任何,希望我受到伤害的人
but was not seen, and met no one who wished me harm.
我很高兴
Mm. I'm glad of that.
虽然
Though,
我还希望能为你包扎一下呢
I had half-hoped that I could patch thee up a little.
我想我被一棵树划伤了
Well, I was scratched by a tree I think.
回去睡觉吧,我洗完就来找你
Go back to sleep. I'll join you once I've washed.
我不想睡觉
I do not want to sleep.
我不想让你洗
And I do not want thee washed.
给我看看你的划痕
Show me this scratch of yours.
我不记得在哪里了,我想你必须找找看
I canna remember where it is. I think you'll have to search for it.
我想你跟李将军一切顺利吧?
I assume everything went all right with General Lee?
是的,还好
Aye. Well, well enough.
华盛顿才是他的肉中刺
It's Washington that's the burr under his saddle,
不是我
no' me.
李认为凭借他在军事方面的丰富经验
Lee thinks Congress should have made him commander-in-chief
国会应该让他担任总司令
on the strength of his greater experience in military matters.
他真的有经验吗?
Has he actually got any?
是的,他在几个国家打过仗
Aye. Aye, he's fought in several countries.
华盛顿只在美国打过仗
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表