剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously…
詹姆斯弗雷泽是个可敬
James Fraser is an honorable
而勇敢的人
and courageous man.
一个叛徒?
A traitor?
我绝不会背叛我的国王或国家
I would never betray my king or my country.
事情并不总是那么简单
Things are not always so straightforward.
简在哪?
Where's Jane?
詹金斯少校,他说她杀了哈克内斯队长
Major Jenkins. He said that she killed Captain Harkness.
他逮捕了她,把她拖走了
He arrested her and dragged her away.
亲爱的布丽,我没能到达我该去的地方
Dear Bree, I didn't make it to where I was supposed to go.
布丽
Dear Bree, I didn't make it to where I was supposed to go.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
-爸爸 -曼迪,等等!曼迪!
-Daddy. -Mandy, wait! Mandy!
克莱尔
Claire.
开门!
Open the door! Open the door!
救救她
Save her.
杰米
Jamie…
祈祷
pray.
26刀,为什么是26刀?
Twenty-six stabs. Why twenty-six?
有什么特别的原因吗?
Is there a particular reason?
一副牌里有52张牌
There are 52 cards in a deck.
26张红牌,26张黑牌
Twenty-six red, twenty-six black.
也许你是被愤怒
Perhaps you were overtaken by rage
或者宗教热情冲昏了头脑?
or possessed of religious zeal?
我的读者会想知道的
My… My readers will want to know.
或者是魔鬼当时在我耳边低语
Or perhaps the devil was whispering in my ear.
你过去遇到了什么事
Did something in your past
让你犯下这种可恶的罪行吗?
lead you to commit this abominable offense?
你称之为可恶,我称之为光荣
You call it abominable. I call it glorious.
你知道你将永远下地狱吗?
You understand you're damned to hell for all eternity?
那就下地狱吧
Then hell it is.
你不觉得羞耻吗?
Do you feel no shame?
不后悔吗?
No regret?
是身为娼妓让你变成这样的吗?
Is that what whoring has done to you?
这就是你刺死一个男人
Is that why you stabbed a man to death,
割断他喉咙的原因吗?好像他是被宰杀的猪一样?
cut his throat as if he were a hog to slaughter?
我唯一的遗憾就是他没活下来
My only regret is that he isn't alive…
那我就可以再来一次
so I could do it again.
你在嘲笑我,不是吗?
You're mocking me, aren't you?
如果你不愿意为你的罪行忏悔
If you are not amenable to contrition for your crime…
明智地利用你剩下的时间
make wise use of the hours you have left.
让我写下你的故事
Let me put down your story.
让我们了解你
Let us know you.
我了解你,先生
I know you, sir.
我知道你希望利用肮脏的细节,让你的报纸大卖♥♥
I know you want the sordid details to sell your broadsheets,
好从别人的痛苦中获利
to profit from the misery of others.
如果我有话要说
If I had anything to say,
你绝对是我最后一个会找的人
you would be the last person I would speak to.
我不会再把自己交给任何人
I will not give any more of myself to any man.
真可惜
That's a pity.
因为我可能是最后一个跟你说话的人
Because I may well be the last person you ever speak to.
我知道你有个妹妹
I understand you have a sister.
她很可能会读到这个
She'll likely read this.
或者这些会传到她耳中,我确定
Or word of it will reach her, I'm sure.
你难道不想让她听到你的话
Wouldn't you rather she hear your words…
而不是我的话吗?
than mine?
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
精神喜悦
Merry of soul
她有一天扬帆远航
She sailed on a day
驶向大海
Over the sea
驶向斯凯
To Skye
巨浪,微风
Billow and breeze
岛屿,大海
Islands and seas
倾盆大雨,明媚阳光
Mountains of rain and sun
曾经的一切美好
All that was good
曾经的一切舒适
All that was fair
曾经的我
All that was me
已经远去
Is gone
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
精神喜悦
Merry of soul
她有一天扬帆远航
She sailed on a day
驶向大海
Over the sea
驶向斯凯
To Skye
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
八品脱
Eight pints.
你跟我说这就是身体里的血容量
That's how much you told me the body has.
真希望我能给你一些我的
I wish I could give you some of mine.
我有很多
I've plenty.
你说过这有可能实现…
You said it was possible…
但不是在这个时代
but not in this time.
血液里可能有东西不匹配
Somethin' to do with things in the blood that might not match.
但我们的血液肯定会
But surely our blood would flow…
从一个人流向另一个人
one into the other.
我的血和你的一样
My blood kens yours like its own.
吾血之血,英格兰人
Blood of my blood, Sassenach.
我们是这么说的
That's what we said.
这是事实
And it is the truth.
我已经决定
I've decided…
不会死了
not to die.
很好
Good.
不过我可能会的
I could, though.
我想的
I want to.
太可怕了
This is bloody terrible.
但我知道,要是
But I know what it…
我以为你死了
felt like…
会是什么感觉
when I thought you were dead.
我不会那样对你
I wouldn't do that to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我记得你在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥,狠狠地骂了我一顿
I recall you gave me quite a tongue-lashing at Saratoga.
你说我是虚荣
You called me a vainglorious,
固执且爱出风头的苏格兰人
pig-headed, grandstanding Scot.
我想我现在也会那么骂你
I suppose I could do the same now.
骂吧
Go on.
用最难听的话骂我吧
Do your worst.
英格兰人,我会饶了你
I'll have mercy on you, Sassenach…
这次
this time.
是的,我会亲自处理的,老爷
Yes, I'll see to it myself, milord.
很好
Very well.
怎么了?出什么事了?
What is it? What's wrong?
我迫切需要你的帮助,这是最紧急的事
I have desperate need of your help, a most urgent matter.
我有件事要问你
There's something I must ask of you.
随便问
Anything.
涉及一名因涉嫌
It concerns a woman who's been arrested
犯罪而被捕的女性
under the suspicion of…
罪名是谋杀
murder.
这个年轻女人是谁?
And who is this young woman?
她叫简波考克
Her name is Jane Pocock.
她是受我保护之人
She was under my protection.
你们是怎么认识的?
And how did the two of you become acquainted?
她是个妓♥女♥
She's a whore.
-但她…-不,这不重要
-But she...-No, it doesn't matter.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表