剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
罗格
Roger.
英国皇家空军飞行员
An RAF pilot
绝不会不战而放弃他的夹克
would never give up his jacket without a fight.
也许他为了钱卖♥♥了它
Maybe he sold it for money,
并用它换取食物
and traded it for food.
并不意味着他受到了伤害
Doesna mean he's been harmed.
我们会找到他的,我们只需要继续寻找
We'll find him. We just have to keep looking.
要是你继续寻找
If you want to keep looking,
我们并不肯定你的儿子在他手上
we dinna ken for certain he's got your boy.
我知道
I know.
我不能
Just, I can't
不去想一切都以某种方式相连着
shake the feeling that it's all connected somehow.
这一切
That it's all…
都是注定的
predestined.
我必须有信心
I have to have faith.
继续走,伙计们
Walk on, boys.
很高兴见到你
Delighted to see you.
理查森上尉
Captain Richardson.
出于显而易见的原因
I wasn't anticipating the pleasure of your company
我没想到你会来
for obvious reasons.
我是来祝贺你和你的新娘的
I've come to offer my congratulations, to both, you and your new bride.
不幸的是,我的妻子今晚无法加入我们
Unfortunately, my wife is unable to join us this evening.
真可惜,看来我误会了她
What a pity. It seems I misjudged her.
如果是你娶了她
If you of all people married her,
那我就确信是搞错了,这位善良的女士不会构成威胁
then I'm satisfied there was a mistake, and that the good lady poses no threat.
我只是来支持我们的事业
I am merely here to support our cause.
那好吧
Very well, then.
约翰大人
Lord John.
请允许我介绍我的妻子约翰格雷夫人
May I present my wife, Lady John Grey.
幸会,女士
Delighted, madam.
费格太太的食物做得很美味,爸爸
Mrs. Figg has done a wonderful job with the food, Papa.
确实
Indeed.
-失陪一下,亲爱的 -好的
-Please excuse me, my dear. -Of course.
埃尔斯米尔勋爵,当我得知我们的庆祝活动是
Lord Ellesmere. When I learned our festivities were
在你父亲家举♥行♥时,我非常希望你能出席
taking place at your father's house, I very much hoped you'd be in attendance.
请允许我介绍佩吉周小姐
May I present Miss Peggy Chew,
其家族对国王和国家的忠诚,一直坚定不移
whose family's loyalty to King and country has been unwavering.
约翰格雷夫人
Lady John Grey.
-很荣幸见到你 -我也是
-Enchanted. -Likewise.
我很高兴能有这样杰出的舞伴
I'm pleased to be in such illustrious company.
女人应该确信她们的舞伴,配得上这样的亲密关系
A woman ought to be certain that her dance partner is worthy of such intimacy.
但是谁配得上,佩吉周小姐这样可爱的人呢?
But who would be worthy enough of one so lovely as Miss Peggy Chew?
不是我
Not I.
要我说,我们就尽情地跳个通宵吧
Well, I say we dance the night away with careless abandon.
有些人会说,这种尽情,让我们陷入了混乱的叛乱
Some would say it's careless abandon which has us in this mess of a rebellion.
你说呢,约翰夫人?
What do you say, Lady John?
我不敢就此发表自己的看法
I wouldn't dare to offer my thoughts on that.
也许下次吧
Another time perhaps.
你为什么不和那个可怜的女孩,跳舞呢?她看起来很可爱
Why wouldn't you dance with the poor girl? She seems lovely.
自从瑞秋走了,我就不想跳舞了
I find I'm not inclined to dance since Rachel left.
有时,当心灵不安时
Sometimes, when the heart and mind are restless,
跳舞可以分散注意力
a dance can be a nice distraction.
理查森上尉,先生
Captain Richardson. Sir.
埃尔斯米尔勋爵上尉
Captain Lord Ellesmere.
请允许我介绍约翰格雷夫人
May I present Lady John Grey.
约翰格雷夫人
Lady John Grey.
我很高兴你能加入我们
I'm pleased you could join us after all.
你愿意跟我跳舞吗?
Would you do me the honor of a dance?
谢谢你,上尉,但我怕我太生疏
Thank you, Captain, but I'm afraid I am woefully out of practice.
我相信理查森上尉会原谅一两次失误
Oh, I'm sure Captain Richardson will forgive a misstep or two.
此外,有人告诉我,跳舞是分散注意力的好办法
Besides, I'm told dancing is a nice distraction.
希望你不要介意我不讲客套话
Hope you don't mind if I dispense with pleasantries
跟你摊牌
and lay my cards upon your table.
我不知道你的目标是什么
I'm at a loss as to what your aim might be,
但如果你想摊牌,就说吧
but if you want to show your hand, go ahead.
我是个反叛者
I'm a Rebel,
伪装成英国♥军♥队上尉的美国特工
working as an American agent in the guise of a captain in His Majesty's Army.
你为什么要告诉我这个?
Why are you telling me this?
因为你自己就是反叛者
Because you're a Rebel yourself.
是我警告约翰大人,你即将因叛国罪被捕
It was I who warned Lord John about your imminent arrest for treason.
我希望他能利用他的影响力,让你不被绞死
I hoped he'd use his influence to keep you from the gallows.
为什么?
Why?
你递交的信件对美国的运动至关重要
The letters you delivered were vital to the American campaign.
我觉得值得救你一命
I felt yours was a life worth saving.
虽然,我必须承认,我不知道
Though, I must confess, I had no idea
约翰大人会通过娶你来完成任务
Lord John would accomplish the task by marrying you.
约翰大人是一个非常勇敢的人
Lord John is a very gallant man.
正因为如此,我们处于一个,很幸运的境地,你和我
And because of it, we find ourselves in a fortuitous situation, you and I.
上尉,你要我做什么?
What is it you want from me, Captain?
这场战争将通过情报和政♥治♥赢得胜利
This war will be won through intelligence and politics.
你在约翰大人家里的位置
Your position in Lord John's house
使你特别适合,在两个方面协助我们的事业
makes you uniquely suited to assist our cause on both fronts.
你想让我监视我丈夫?
You want me to spy on my husband?
我也想影响他的兄弟帕德洛公爵
I'm also desirous of influence over his brother, the Duke of Pardloe.
他发表了强硬的声明
His Grace has been making strong statements
在上议院支持和解
in the House of Lords in favor of reconciliation,
这会危及一切
which would jeopardize everything.
虽然我很欣赏,你对自♥由♥事业的承诺,上尉
While I appreciate your commitment to the cause of freedom, Captain,
听我说完
hear me when I say this,
我不会欺骗我的丈夫或他的家人
I will not deceive my husband or his family.
那我建议你对我的身份保密
Then I advise you to keep my confidence.
当约翰娶了一位美国上校的遗孀时,许多人♥质♥疑他的忠诚
Many questioned John's loyalties when he married the widow of an American Colonel.
如果那个寡妇要开始控诉…
If that widow were to start making accusations against...
先生,省省你的威胁吧
You can save your threats, sir.
我会保守你的秘密
I will keep your secret.
虽然我可能不同意你的做法,但我们毕竟是站在同一边的
While I may not agree with your methods, we are, after all, on the same side.
我们收到了很多邀请
We've received a number of invitations.
参加社交活动
Societal engagements.
与布拉德肖夫人一起喝茶,不少于三顿晚餐
Tea with Lady Bradshaw. No less than three dinners.
和霍弗一家游览一下巴特拉姆花♥园♥
A turn about Bartrams' Garden with the Hoefers.
我知道这是件微妙的事
I understand that this is a delicate business,
但他们期待我们参加
but the expectation is that we will attend.
我们至少需要去一个
We'll need to go to at least one.
他们就在楼上,我会告诉他们你来了
They're just upstairs. I'll tell them you're here.
-打扰了,先生!等等!-什么事?
-Excuse me, sir. Wait! -What is it?
格雷夫斯上校的纸条
A note from Colonel Graves.
这是私人房♥间,先生!
That is a private room. Sir!
-你不能…-克莱尔!
-You can't...-Claire!
抱歉,阁下
I'm sorry, Your Lordship.
我让他等一下,但这位先生坚持要…
I asked him to wait, but the gentleman insisted on…
在这里
There it is.
什么?
What?
我的血脉
My blood.
再吻我一次
Do that again.
我会,但是
I will, but there are
附近有一些士兵可能正在找我
a number of soldiers in the vicinity that may be searching for me.
你怎么还活着?
How in God's name are you alive?
这…优特珀在晚潮时启航
The, uh… The Euterpe was set to sail on the evening tide,
但有魄力的船长利用了
but her enterprising captain took advantage
一阵东风,我的行李在船上,我没有上去
of an easterly wind. My luggage was aboard. I wasna.
我真不想破坏这么欢乐的团聚,但你儿子很快就要回家了
I hate to break up such a joyous reunion, but your son is due home shortly.
威廉?
William?
他在这儿?
He's here?
对,我们最好走吧
Aye. We better go.
很高兴见到你,约翰,哪怕只是一会儿
It's good to see you, John, if only for a moment.
-儿子?-威廉?
Son? -William?
你是…
You're…
詹姆斯亚历山大,马尔科姆麦肯齐弗雷泽
James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser.
我到底是谁?
And who the bloody hell am I?
你…
You…
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表