剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously…
我们都有自己的秘密,你的秘密在四处走动
We all have our secrets. Yours is walking around.
我给你施洗威廉詹姆斯
I baptize thee William James.
我现在是个讨厌的天主教♥徒♥
I'm a stinking Papist now.
给你,我的杰米叔叔,在我最需要的时候把它送给了我
Here. My Uncle Jamie gave this to me in a moment when I needed it most.
它会给你力量
It'll give you strength.
罗伯带着耶米穿过了石头,他为什么要这样做?
Rob took Jem through the stones. Why would he do this?
是为了黄金,盒子里的火枪子弹不见了
It's the gold. The musket ball is missing from the box.
在纳克雷格港,和一个修补匠玩骰子游戏时赢了
Won this in a game of dice with a tinker in Port na Craig.
这些是我父亲的
These belonged to my father.
世界在变化
The world is turning upside down,
然而你是唯一不变的东西,唯一将我束缚在地球上的东西
and yet, you are the only thing that binds me to the earth.
杰米的船在海上失踪了,他死了,克莱尔
Jamie's ship was lost at sea. He is dead, Claire.
我提议以间谍身份逮捕这位女士
I propose to arrest the lady as a spy.
她一直在为叛军送信
She's been delivering missives for the Rebels.
我可以保护你,嫁给我
I can protect you. Marry me.
永恒的神啊
O Eternal God,
全人类的创造者和保护者
Creator and Preserver of all mankind,
一切属灵恩典的赐予者
Giver of all spiritual grace,
永生的创始者
the Author of everlasting life,
将您的祝福送给您的这些仆人
send thy blessing upon these thy servants,
这个男人和这个女人
this man and this woman,
我们奉您之名祝福他们
whom we bless in thy Name,
这样这些人肯定会履行并遵守
so these persons may surely perform and keep
他们之间所立的誓言和盟约
the vow and covenant betwixt them made.
我,约翰威廉
I, John William,
娶你克莱尔伊丽莎白做我的妻子
take thee, Claire Elizabeth, to be my wedded wife,
从今天开始,无论好坏
to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse.
我,约翰威廉娶你克莱尔伊丽莎白
I, John William, take thee, Claire Elizabeth,
做我的妻子
to be my wedded wife,
从今天开始,无论好坏
to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse.
无论贫穷或富有,疾病或健康
For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health.
爱你,珍惜你,直至死亡将我们分开
To love and to cherish, until death us do part.
爱你,珍惜你,直至死亡将我们分开
To love and to cherish, until death us do part.
我,克莱尔伊丽莎白
I, Claire Elizabeth,
嫁你约翰威廉做我的丈夫
take thee, John William, to be my wedded husband.
从今天开始,无论好坏
To have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse.
无论贫穷或富有
For richer, for poorer,
疾病或健康
in sickness and in health.
我,克莱尔伊丽莎白
I, Claire Elizabeth,
嫁你约翰威廉
take thee, John William,
做我的丈夫
to be my wedded husband.
从今天开始
To have and to hold from this day forward.
-无论好坏 -无论好坏
-For better, for worse. -For better, for worse.
无论贫穷或富有
For richer, for poorer,
疾病或健康
in sickness and in health.
无论贫穷或富有,疾病或健康
Richer, for poorer, sickness and in health.
爱你,珍惜你,直至死亡将我们分开
To love and to cherish, until death us do part.
爱你,珍惜你
To love and to cherish…
直至…
until…
克莱尔!
Claire!
直至
Until…
死亡将我们分开
Until death do us part.
请戴上戒指
The ring, please.
以此戒指为证,婚姻生效
With this ring, I thee wed.
以此戒指为证,婚姻生效
With this ring, I thee wed.
给我唱一首歌♥
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
你说那个女孩
能否是我?
精神喜悦
她有一天扬帆远航
驶向大海
驶向斯凯
巨浪,微风
岛屿,大海
倾盆大雨,明媚阳光
曾经的一切美好
曾经的一切舒适
曾经的我
已经远去
给我唱一首歌♥
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
你说那个女孩
能否是我?
精神喜悦
她有一天扬帆远航
驶向大海
驶向斯凯
给我唱一首歌♥
一首女孩
已经远去的歌♥
你说
那个女孩
能否是我?
圣米迦勒
Holy Michael,
总领天使
high king of angels,
与灵魂相遇
coming to meet the soul,
并带领它回到上帝之子的天堂
and leading it home, to the heaven of the son of God.
你说什么?
What does thee say?
一段祷文
A prayer
为杰米叔叔的灵魂祈祷,因为他…
for Uncle Jamie's soul, since he…
还没有坟墓可以安息
hasna a grave to rest in.
贵格会教♥徒♥相信天堂吗?
Do Quakers believe in heaven?
有些信
Some do.
对这件事有不同的看法吗?
Is there a difference of opinion on the matter?
我们认为我们在地球上的生活,是一种圣礼
We consider our life here on earth to be a sacrament.
可能会有来世
There may be an afterlife,
但因为没有人回来这么说过,这只是个人的猜想
but as no one has come back to say so, it's a matter of individual speculation.
好吧
Well,
我也没有去过那里,所以我不会说那猜想是错的
I havena been there, either, so I'll no' say that's wrong.
但如果有天堂
But if there is a heaven,
想到杰米叔叔在那里
it's at least a comfort to think
陪着我父亲
Uncle Jamie's there…
至少是一种安慰
keeping my da company.
他会爱你的,我的爸爸
Oh, he would have loved you, my da.
你在苏格兰时,跟他说过我吗?
Did thee tell him about me, in Scotland?
我是说,说我是你的朋友
That I am a friend, I mean.
一些天主教♥徒♥认为我们是可耻的
Some Catholics find us scandalous.
他知道你是贵格会教♥徒♥
He kent you were a Quaker.
知道我爱你
And I loved you.
这似乎就够了
That seemed to be enough.
你已经失去了太多
Thee has lost so much.
苏格兰,1739年
我几乎记不得我父亲了
I barely remember my father.
我当时太小了,他在开飞机
I was too young. He died flying an aeroplane
跨越英吉利海峡,前往德国的途中去世了
over the English Channel on the way to Germany.
被击落了
Shot down.
或者说别人是这么告诉我的
Or so I was told.
但如果有这些…
But if these are here…
你妈妈为什么要撒谎?
Why would your mother lie?
因为她是这么听说的
Because it's what she was told.
几年后我查过这件事
I looked into it a few years later.
他的尸体和他的飞机从未被找到
His body and his plane were never found,
当在开阔水域被击落时,我想这不是什么闻所未闻的事
which I suppose isn't unheard of when you're shot down over open water,
但那天他甚至不应该飞行
but he wasn't even supposed to be flying that day.
你是说…
You're saying…
我是说耶里米麦肯齐消失得无影无踪
I'm saying Jeremiah MacKenzie disappeared without a trace.
但这是痕迹
These tags are a trace.
不过,这跟你的儿子有什么关系?
What's any of it got to do with your wee lad, though?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们来到这里,来到错误的时间,来到我父亲的时间
There must be a reason why we came here, to the wrong time,
一定是有原因的
to the time my father is in,
我们没有发现任何关于耶米的线索
and we've found not a hint whatsoever of Jem.
你认为他和你父亲在一起吗?
Do you think he's with your da?
我认为那些标签是,我们唯一的线索,我们必须跟着它
What I think is, those tags are our only lead. We have to follow it.
找到修补匠,找到我父亲
Find the tinker, find my father.
也许要是我们这样做
And maybe if we do, well,
我们就也能找到耶米
maybe we find Jemmy, too.
这是我唯一的希望
It's my only hope.
该死!
Fuck!
瑞秋
Rachel,
我…
I, uh…
-我得跟你说些事 -什么事?
-I have to tell you something. -What is it?
我曾经结过婚
I've been married before.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表