剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Stay away from the soldiers until I can find you some more modest clothing.
穿成这样,我最不想看到的,就是你被当成妓♥女♥
Dressed like that, the last thing I want is for you to be taken for a whore.
-我是个妓♥女♥ -不
-I am a whore. -No.
你不是,我保护你时,你就不是
You are not. Not while you're under my protection.
开火!
Fire!
姓名?
Name?
亚伯拉罕沙夫斯托尔,长官
Abraham Shaftstall, sir.
把你的帽子整理好,列兵,这是弗雷泽将军
Straighten your hat, private. This is General Fraser.
谢谢你,比克斯比中尉,但他的帽子,是我们最不担心的事情
Thank you, Lieutenant Bixby. But his hat is the least of our worries.
不管子弹落在哪里都,它都挡不住
Willna stop a musket ball no matter where it sits.
但做好准备
But being prepared
会有帮助
will help.
你准备好了吗,沙夫斯托尔先生?
Are you prepared, Mr. Shaftstall?
你有什么武器?
What weapons do you have?
手♥枪♥,状况良好
A pistol, in good… fairly good order.
猎刀、斧头和捕兔子的圈套
Hunting knife, axe, and a snare for rabbits.
那是武器吗?
Is that a weapon?
我确定对兔子来说是
I'm sure it is, to the rabbits.
但我们要面对的是职业士兵
But it's professional soldiers we'll be facing.
给我拿支火枪,中尉
Fetch me a musket, Lieutenant.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
那个也留着吧,不希望你在兔子身上浪费弹♥药♥
Keep that as well. Wouldn't want you wasting ammunition on the rabbits.
-你叫什么名字?-查理惠兰,长官
-What's your name? -Charlie Whelan, sir.
好,你没事了
Aye, you're fine.
你咳嗽多久了?
How long have you had this cough?
三天?
Three days?
三周?三个月?
Three weeks? Three months.
离开军队,去医院的帐篷
Fall out. Go to the hospital tent,
告诉医生我说你得了肺结核,必须送回家
tell the doctor I said you have consumption and must be sent home.
你在这里做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
如果我告诉你,你不会相信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
继续,我亲爱的
Do move on, my dear.
将军
General.
克莱尔?
Claire?
我投降
I surrender.
我个人向你投降
I surrender to you, personally,
弗雷泽将军
General Fraser.
你可以在外面等着
You can wait outside.
弗雷泽夫人,告辞
Mistress Fraser.
我想检查一下那只眼睛
I'd like to examine that eye.
如果我用我的好眼看到的是真的
Well, if what I'm seeing with my good eye is real,
你就不必为这只烦恼了
you needn't bother with this one.
我想你知道发生了什么事
I gather you know what happened.
是的
I do.
我很抱歉,约翰
I'm so sorry, John.
你丈夫感到抱歉吗?
Is your husband sorry?
不,我不这么觉得
No, I don't think so.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
虽然我从没想过我会成为他的囚犯
Though, I never imagined I'd be his prisoner.
而且还是在我自己的家里
In my own home, no less.
你到底是怎么和大♥陆♥军一起,加入民兵的?
How on earth did you end up in a militia with Continental soldiers?
丹泽尔说你逃脱了
Denzell said you escaped.
我是逃脱了,第一次
I did. The first time.
来,抬头
Here. Look up.
我不能
I can't.
我宁愿认为我的眼球,已经凝固得像一个煮熟的鸡蛋
I rather think my eyeball has set like a hard-boiled egg.
你以为你在开玩笑
Hmm. Well, you think you're joking.
这会痛吗?
Now, does this hurt? -
我就当你承认了
Well, I'll take that as a yes.
我没有必要的仪器,但在我看来
As far as I can tell, without the necessary equipment,
你的眼眶骨折了
you've fractured the orbit.
你眼睛不能动的原因是下直肌
The reason you can't move your eye is because the inferior rectus muscle
被困在裂缝里
is trapped in the crack.
你能帮助他吗,克莱尔?
Can you help him, Claire?
我不知道,但我要去试试
I don't know, but I'm going to try.
你打算拿他怎么办?
What are you going to do with him?
你要回到士兵们身边吗?
Do you have to return to your men?
比克斯比和奥登会训练他们
Bixby and Orden will be drilling 'em.
他们在日落之前不需要我,至于他…
They won't need me till sundown. As for him…
我应该把他送到华盛顿将军那里,接受讯问
I should send him to General Washington to be questioned,
但华盛顿很可能最终,会以间谍罪绞死他,你在想什么?
but Washington may well end up hanging him for a spy. What were you thinking?
你把我丢给了美国民兵
You left me in the hands of an American militia.
我逃脱了,却又被其他美国民兵发现了
I escaped, only to be discovered again by another American militia.
我不得不宣誓效忠美♥利♥坚♥合众国
I had to swear an oath of allegiance to the United States of America
以免被当场吊死,所以…
to avoid being hanged on the spot. So…
又见面了
here we are.
对
Aye.
又见面了
Here we are.
你在干什么?不会要往他眼睛里倒蜂蜜吧?
What are you doing? No' gonna pour honey in his eye, surely?
蜂蜜是以后用的
The honey is for later.
它会让你的眼睛感觉更舒适
It will make your eye feel more comfortable,
应该有助于预防感染
and it should help prevent infection.
那就用蜂蜜吧
Honey it is, then.
对,但是…
Yes, but…
首先,我需要抓住你的眼球,并稍微转动一下
Well, first, I'm going to need to grasp your eyeball and turn it a little,
释放被困的肌肉
to free the trapped muscle.
杰米,请你能抱住他
Jamie, if you could hold him.
我需要你们一动不动
I'm going to need both of you to be absolutely still.
对不起,约翰,但别无选择
I'm sorry, John, but there's no other way.
但如果幸运的话,至少会很快
But if we're lucky, at least it'll be quick.
-你♥他♥妈♥的到底在做什么?-我认为这很明显
-What the bloody hell are you doing? -I should think it's obvious.
住手
Well, stop doing it.
为什么?你想要的
Why? You want to.
我不想
I don't.
他想要
He does.
穿上
-Put that on. -
我是想对你好点
I was trying to do you a kindness.
士兵们总是想在战斗前做♥爱♥
Soldiers always want to fuck before a fight.
我懂了,是的,你最善良了
Ah, I see. Yes. Most kind of you.
但我不会打仗,因为萨♥拉♥托♥加♥事件后,我被假释了
But I'm not going to fight, because I was paroled after Saratoga.
正如我告诉过你的,你不是妓♥女♥
And as I told you, you are not a whore.
你肯定不是我的妓♥女♥
And you're certainly not my whore.
懦夫
Coward.
什么?
What?
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
晚安
Good night.
不
No.
就这样,我们不可以
That's all. We can't.
上次,我们做了
Last time, we did.
上次,你想要
Last time, you wanted to.
那不仅仅是一种善意
It wasn't only a kindness.
你怎么知道我想要什么?
How do you know what I want?
晚安
Good night.
我能感觉到你和我在一起
I can feel you with me.
我希望你还没有听到坏消息
I hope you havena come wi' bad news.
你在跟谁说话?
Who is thee talking to?
我的父亲
My da.
我经常想起他
I think of him often.
但我并不经常感觉到他和我在一起
But it's no' so often that I feel him with me.
我在想他是不是来警告我的
I wondered if he might've come to warn me.
警告什么?
Of what?
我可能会战死沙场
That I might die in battle.
但是你进来了
But you came in.
我认为这是一个很好的迹象
I take that as a very good sign.
他们还在说你可能很快就会战斗吗?
Do they still say you may fight soon?
我们会集结起来,看看将发生什么
We will muster, see what comes of it.
我只想确定我准备好了
I only want to make sure I'm ready.
在时机成熟时
When the time comes,
你通常一个人涂漆吗?
does thee usually put thy paint on alone?
这似乎是相当困难的
It would seem rather difficult.
有时,我们会一起做
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表