剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Last time I went out wi' the militia, she hid them. Damn woman.
她不告诉我把它们放在哪里了
She wouldn't tell me where she put them.
我们还没有自我介绍过 我是詹姆斯弗雷泽 你呢?
Dinna believe we've been introduced. I'm James Fraser. And you are?
温迪戈唐纳
Wendigo Donner.
-你找到什么了吗? -当然找到了
-You find anything? -Certainly did.
看这里
Looky here.
把金币还给我 小偷!这是我的!
Give that gold back, thieving bastard! It's mine!
-那是从哪里来的? -不用担心
-Where did that come from? -It's no concern of yers.
我们不同意
On that we disagree.
闭嘴 该死的!别胡说八道了
Shut up, God damn it! Quit the gibberish.
我要的是宝石 不是黄金
It's gemstones I'm after. Not gold.
也许她把它们藏在那里 去搜一下
Maybe she hid them in there. Go search it.
里面什么都没有 我发誓!
There's nothing in there. I swear!
你这个白♥痴♥ 里面什么都没有
You idiot. There's nothing in there for you.
那是什么味道?
What's that smell?
是醚 不要吸入烟雾
Ether. Don't breathe in the fumes.
太他妈黑了!
It's too damn dark!
我什么也找不到!
I can't find anything!
不!不要那样做!
No! No, don't do that!
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表