剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
NETFLIX 剧集
前情提要
Previously…
这位是麦肯齐太太 你们新的工厂检查员
This is Mrs. MacKenzie. Your new plant inspector.
罗伯贾梅伦
Rob Cameron.
她看到外面有人 很害怕 那是海人马
She saw someone outside and was scared. It was the Nuckelavee.
递送这些信件要极为谨慎
Deliver these letters with the utmost discretion.
你很幸运我找到了你
You're lucky I found you.
我的名字是伊恩默里 这是威廉蓝森 他受伤了
My name is Ian Murray. This is William Ransom. He's been injured.
克莱尔弗雷泽是你的婶婶? 我们一直跟她密切合作
Claire Fraser is thy aunt? We've been working closely with her.
-我想我会更经常见到你了 -我想是的
-Suppose I'll be seeing more of you. -Suppose so.
她抓住我说 “在这个教室里 我们说英语”
She grabbed me and said, "In this classroom, we speak English."
-为什么说盖尔语不好? -没有不好
-Why is it bad to speak Gaelic? -It's not.
我们必须撤离
We have to evacuate.
我想我可以借些力行走
I think I can walk with a little support.
我很抱歉 但这太快了 缝线会经不住的
I'm so sorry, but it's too soon. The sutures won't hold.
英国人缺食物
British are short on food.
他们没有补给 就不会等我们投降
They dinna have supplies to wait for a surrender.
他们会需要用武力夺取堡垒
They'll need to take the fort by force.
给我唱一首歌♥
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
你说那个女孩
能否是我?
精神喜悦
她有一天扬帆远航
驶向大海
驶向斯凯
巨浪 微风
岛屿 大海
倾盆大雨 明媚阳光
曾经的一切美好
曾经的一切舒适
曾经的我
已经远去
给我唱一首歌♥
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
你说那个女孩
能否是我?
精神喜悦
她有一天扬帆远航
驶向大海
驶向斯凯
给我唱一首歌♥
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
你说那个女孩
能否是我?
二等兵 我去哪能找到 西蒙弗雷泽将军?
Private, where might I find General Simon Fraser?
准将?我相信他在城垛上
The brigadier? I believe he's up in the battlements,
审视胜利的战利品
surveying the spoils of victory.
我在为理查森上尉 执行任务时遇到了困难
I encountered difficulties while undertaking duties for Captain Richardson.
但我在皇冠角堡找到了伯戈因将军
But I reached General Burgoyne at Fort Crown Point,
他命令我向你的指挥部报告
and he ordered me to report to your command.
我相信上尉很快就会和我们会合
The captain will be with us shortly, I believe.
很好 长官 我希望我能及时赶到 在堡垒之战中帮助你
Very good, sir. I wish I'd arrived in time to assist you in the battle for the fort.
几乎没有仗可打
Hardly a battle.
一枪都没有开 事实上 叛军
Not a single shot was fired. In fact, the Rebels were so eager
太急于离开 还把大炮留给我们 作为临别礼物
to rid themselves of the place, they left us their cannon as a parting gift.
但如果你想打一场仗 中尉 你不用等太久了
But if it's a battle you're after, Lieutenant, you've no' long to wait.
伯戈因已命令我们驻守堡垒
Burgoyne has ordered us to garrison the fort
然后向南追击叛军
and then pursue the Rebels south,
与豪将军的手下会合
meet up with General Howe's men.
豪在纽约
Howe is in the city of New York.
如果他向北进军…
If he marches north…
我们计划切断他们的北方军队 将新英格兰与殖民地隔离开来
We plan to cut off their Northern Army, isolate New England from the colonies.
洞察力很强
Very perceptive.
但我对约翰格雷大人的 儿子的期望也丝毫不减
But then I'd expect no less from the son of Lord John Grey.
杰米 我觉得这些人走路走不远
Jamie, I don't think many of these people will be able to make it far on foot.
我们没有选择 枪声是从湖下游的运输点传来的
No choice. The gunfire is coming from the portage point down the lake.
如果英国人在那里打败了我们 我们就无法防御
We can't defend if the British have beaten us there.
我们分成小组往内陆走会更安全
It'd be safer if we make our way inland in small groups.
我会加入军队 向哈伯顿进军
I'll join the troops and march towards Hubbardton.
应该不会超过一两天
Shouldn't be more than a day or two away.
别担心 英格兰人
Dinna fash, Sassenach.
要是有人走不动 我就背着他走
If anyone's legs willna carry them, I will.
我会让伊恩继续找路
I'll have Ian go ahead and find a path.
来吧 该走了
Come now. It's time to go.
来 抓住我的胳膊 我会扶住你的
Here. Take hold of my arm, I'll steady thee.
那个印第安人 我们不能相信他
That Indian, we can't trust him.
他正在把我们引向其他野蛮人的陷阱 他会害死我们所有人
He's leading us into a trap to the other savages. He'll kill us all.
冷静 你不必惊慌
Calm thyself. Thee has no cause for alarm.
我不会让他活捉我的 他会活剥了我的皮
I won't let him take me alive. He'll skin me while I yet draw breath.
他不会做那种事
He'll do nothing of the kind.
他是伊恩 我了解他 他像羔羊一样温柔
That is Ian. I know him. He's as gentle as a lamb.
他在努力帮助我们
He's trying to help us.
你确定吗?
Are you certain?
我完全信任他
I trust him completely.
来吧
Come now.
拉文太太
Mrs. Raven.
杰米
Jamie.
这些人需要休息 我们应该找个地方安营过夜
These people need rest. We should find somewhere to camp for the night.
好
Aye.
是印第安人!我们都会被杀掉!
Indians! We'll all be killed!
安静 他们可能 没看到我们 还没看到
Quiet. They may not have seen us. Not yet.
所有人都离开小路
Everyone off the road.
跟我来 别让人看见
Come this way. Stay out of sight.
待在一起
Stick together.
正如我所怀疑的那样
It's just as I suspected.
英国士兵在路边跑来跑去 装扮成印第安人
Redcoats, running alongside the road, pretending to be Indians.
想吓唬我们 让我们暴露我们的位置
Trying to scare us into revealing our position.
差点让他们成功了
Almost worked.
你和亨特兄妹把这些人带到树林深处
You and the Hunters, take these folks deeper into the woods.
我的人会和你在一起 伊恩和我会引开士兵
My men will stay with you. Ian and I will draw the soldiers away.
瑞秋 丹泽尔 我们让大家都往这边走
Rachel, Denzell, let's get everybody this way.
安静
Quiet.
-你看到拉文太太了吗? -没有 自从…
-Have you seen Mrs. Raven? -Not since…
听到尖叫时 我们在一起
We were walking together when the screaming started.
她嘟囔着什么 不想让他们带走她
She was muttering something, not wanting them to take her.
我试图安抚她 但汤米开始哭…
I tried to soothe her, but Tommy started crying…
你最后一次见到她是在哪?
Where did you last see her?
好吧 跟着其他人
All right, follow the others.
我很抱歉不得不这样做 但我别无选择 真的
I was sorry to have to do it, but I hadn't a choice, really.
我要支持老师的权威
I've got to support the authority of my teachers,
否则这整个地方都会毁于一旦
or the whole place goes to hell.
我儿子骂人是因为 那个女人差点把他耳朵扯下来
My son only cursed because that woman damn near tore his ear off.
没有比说了几句盖尔语 更严重的罪行了
And for no crime greater than saying a few words in Gaelic.
耶利米有没有告诉你他说的是什么?
Did Jeremiah tell you what it was he said?
没细说
Not in detail. No.
他称格伦登宁女士 是女巫老态龙钟的女儿
He called Ms. Glendenning a haggard old goat-breathed daughter of a witch.
我可以想象她不以为然
I can imagine she wasn't impressed.
他是从我岳父那里听来的
He'll have had that one from my father-in-law.
我绝不会教他那句话
I would never have taught him that particular phrase.
但你自己也说盖尔语?
But you do have the Gaelic yourself?
我小时候在明奇海峡的 渔船上工作时学会的
Picked it up working on the fishing boats in the Minch when I was younger.
好吧 我跟格伦登宁女士聊过几句
Huh. Well, I have had a wee word with Ms. Glendenning,
但我担心她代表了一个更大的问题
but I fear she herself is just a symptom of a larger problem.
什么问题?
And what's that?
现在的人都渴望自己的孩子 会说一口流利的英语
People nowadays are eager for their children to speak good English,
找到好工作 能够离开高地
get good jobs, be able to leave the Highlands.
是啊 真遗憾
Aye, it's a shame.
语言是我们的历史 我们的文化
The language is our history. Our culture.
自起义之前 高地人 一直在为说盖尔语的权利
Highlanders have been fighting and dying for the right to speak Gaelic…
奋斗和牺牲
since before the Rising.
我完全同意 你就是我要找的人
I couldn't agree more. You're my man.
你曾当过老师 是吗? 你对此充满热情
You were a teacher once, weren't you? You're passionate about it.
我一直想为你说的这个问题开一门课
I have been wanting to hold a class for exactly what you're talking about.
我说的没错吧 你以前当过老师?
I have it right. You were a teacher?
是的
Aye.
我想这是最后一个了 叔叔 其他人逃走了
I think it's the last one, Uncle. The others fled.
我们最好往回走
We best be getting back.
拉文太太?
Mrs. Raven?
拉文太太?
Mrs. Raven?
拉文太太
Mrs. Raven.
拉文太太 你得跟我走 你跟其他人在一起会很安全的
Mrs. Raven, you have to come with me. You'll be safe back with the others.
不 我永远不会安全 他们来了
No, I'll never be safe. They're coming.
你必须保持安静
You have to be quiet.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表