剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
She has her own opinions on many subjects.
像她妈妈?
Like her mother?
也许我会喝那杯威士忌
Perhaps I will take that whisky.
我不认为你改变了主意
Don't suppose you've changed your mind,
放弃了与自♥由♥之子的联♥系♥?
renounced your association with the Sons of Liberty?
不 我没有
No. I havena.
你不会为王冠而战
And you will not fight for the Crown
哪怕只是为了站在你儿子身边?
even if for no other reason than to stand beside your son?
我把我的教父从阿♥拉♥曼斯战场上 接回来的那天起
The day I carried my godfather from the battlefield at Alamance,
我就发誓再也不会 和英国♥军♥队并肩作战了
I swore I'd never fight alongside the British army again.
杰米 你真的认为 任何人都可以反对皇权并获胜吗?
Jamie, do you really think anyone can oppose the Crown and win?
我怎么想都没关系
It doesna matter what I think.
现在我们继续交往 只会对我们俩都造成危险
Now our continued association canna but prove to be a danger to us both.
我怕…
I fear…
恐怕我们必须 切断我们之间的一切联♥系♥
I fear we must sever all connection between us.
这场该死的战争
Damn this war.
相信我
Believe me,
即使在沉默中 我仍将是你最谦卑的朋友
even in silence I shall remain your most humble friend.
这过去的二十年
I've kept it with me
我一直带着它
these last 20 years.
拿着 给布丽安娜
Take it. For Brianna.
约翰 你确定吗?
John, are you sure?
你说你几年前从那个岛上拿的
You said you took it from that island years ago
因为你认为有一天 你会用得上它
because you thought it'd be of use to you one day.
或许这就是那一天
Perhaps this is that day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很高兴这么做
It is my very great pleasure.
镶有石榴石的银顶针 镶嵌在皇冠上
Silver thimble with a garnet, set in the crown.
还有一把来自法国的发梳 花丝上镶着一颗小钻石
And a hair comb from France with a small diamond in the filigree.
看来你已经很成功了
Seems you've been quite successful.
所以这就是三个
So that makes three.
四个
Four.
约翰大人给的 我早些时候和他谈过 他希望你拿着它
From Lord John. I spoke with him earlier. Wanted you to have it.
我们明天动身前往奥克拉科克
We set off for Ocracoke tomorrow.
你跟我一起去散步吗 亲爱的?
You come for a walk with me, a leannan?
好
Yeah.
所以 你遇到了你的兄弟
So, you've met your brother.
不敢相信他要去参战了
Can't believe he's marching off to war.
我很担心他
I worry for him.
是啊 我为你们俩担心
Aye. I worry for you both.
我猜这就是父亲的职责
Guess that's what fathers do.
它们让我想起了迪斯尼乐园
They remind me of Disneyland.
是吗?那是哪里?
Aye? Where's that?
就是童话成真的地方
It's this place where stories come to life.
他们说那是给孩子的 但实际上 是给每个人内心里的孩子的
They say it's for children, but really, it's for the child in everyone.
每年夏天 爸爸和妈妈都会带我去那里
Mama and Daddy would take me there every summer.
树木中都有这些小灯
And the trees all had these little lights in them.
像萤火虫
Like fireflies.
那里是什么样的?
What was it like there?
很神奇
It was magical.
到处都能听到音乐
You'd hear music everywhere,
吹♥喇♥叭♥敲鼓的音乐家 在街上来回走动
musicians playing horns and drums, marching up and down the streets.
你可以上去和米老鼠握手
You could go up and shake hands with Mickey Mouse.
那是什么?
What's that?
是只人类大小的老鼠 长着大耳朵 戴着手套
It's this human-sized mouse, with these big ears and gloves.
什么 一只巨大的老鼠? 他们让小朋友们跟它玩?
What, a giant rat? They let the bairns play wi' it?
不是
No.
不是老鼠 是有老鼠的样子
It's not a rat, it's a mouse.
但实际上只是一个打扮成老鼠的人
But really, it's just a person dressed up like a mouse.
当你在那里时 真实的世界就消失了
When you're there, the real world disappears.
没有什么不好的事情发生
Nothing bad can happen.
他们称那为“地球上最幸福的地方”
They call it "The happiest place on Earth."
有一段时间
And for a little while,
看起来真的是这样
it really seems that way.
这里令人失望吗?
Is it disappointing here?
在这个地方?在这段时间?
In this place? In this time?
一点都不
No. Not at all.
你对我来说就是奇迹
You are magical to me.
我时不时地想
I've thought about it now and then.
想知道如果我跟你一起过去 会是什么样子
Wondered, you ken? What it would be like if I could go wi' you,
到未来去
to the future.
我试图想象 你开着车
I'm trying to picture it, you behind the wheel of a car…
或者穿着三件套西装去办公室
…or going to an office in a three-piece suit.
或者和耶米和罗格一起 坐在电影院看《哥斯拉》
Or sitting in a movie theater with Jem and Roger watching Godzilla.
但我认为你会做得很好 你可以出版报纸
But I think you'd do fine. You could publish newspapers.
你知道怎么做
-Hmm. -You know how to do that.
或者我也可以成为农民 当然 人们仍然要吃东西
Or I could be a farmer as well. Surely folk still eat.
是的
Yeah.
你的这个世界 这个美国
This world of yours, this America,
你将要得到的这种自♥由♥
this freedom that you go to,
需要付出可怕的代价
there'll be a fearful price to be paid.
你觉得值得吗?
Will it be worth it, do you think?
几乎没有什么值得以失去你为代价
Almost nothing would be worth losing you.
但是
But,
也许那很接近了
maybe that comes close.
布丽试图想象我的未来
Bree was trying to imagine me in the future.
要是我们能跟着他们就好了 英格兰人
If only we could follow them, Sassenach.
我在那儿见过你
I've seen you there, you ken.
梦见过你
Dreamt of you.
在你适当的时候
In your proper time.
我在做什么?
What was I doing?
你怎么知道那是适当的时侯?
And how did you know it was my proper time?
我知道是 因为当时的光线
I kent it was that time because of the light.
你坐在办公桌前 也许正在写作
You were sitting at a desk, maybe writing.
你周围有光
And there was light all around you.
光照在你的脸上、头发上
It was shining on your face, your hair.
但这不是烛光 也不是火光
But it wasn't a candlelight, nor firelight.
当我看到你时 我记得自己在想
I recall thinking to myself as I saw you,
“那一定是电灯的样子”
"Huh. That must be what electric light is like."
但你怎么能认出 你在现实生活中从未见过的
But how can you recognize something in a dream
梦中的东西?
that you've never seen in real life?
我一直梦想着我从未见过的东西 你不是吗?
Well, I dream of things I havena seen all the time. Do you not?
是的
Well, yes.
奇特的风景 或者我不认识的人
Peculiar landscapes, or people I don't know.
但那不一样
But that's different.
我梦到过去 为什么我不梦到未来?
I dream of the past. Why would I not dream of the future?
你当然会梦到
Of course, you would.
为什么你之前不告诉我这个?
Why did you not tell me this before?
这是过去几年才发生的事情
It's something that only happened the past few years.
我不想让你觉得我很傻
Didn't want you to think I was daft.
你从哪儿得到这个的?
Where did you get this?
一直保存着
Been saving it.
如果我们没有找到另一个 我会把它给曼迪
If we hadn't found another, I'd have given it for Mandy.
我想过
I thought,
要是我被杀了 你可以拿着它回去
should I be killed, you could take it, go back.
-你还活着 -是的
-You're still here. -Aye.
但如果你现在想和他们一起去
But if you want to go with them now.
你把它扔了?
You're throwing it out?
我爱你
I love you.
我不像以前那么勇敢了
I'm not as brave as I was before, you ken.
没有你就没有勇气活下去
Not brave enough to live without you anymore.
我们或许应该去拿回那颗宝石
We should probably go fetch that gem.
我曾经穿过石头去救我的孩子
I went through the stones once to save my baby.
现在你要回去救你的了
Now you're going back to save yours.
我非常爱你 妈妈
I love you so much, Mama.
我不敢相信这是再见
I can't believe this is goodbye.
前两次我们说再见
The last two times we said goodbye,
我以为是永别
I thought it was forever.
然而我们现在在这里
Yet here we are.
所以谁知道呢?
So, who knows?
我最小的天使
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表