剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
天啊
Oh, God.
出来
Show yourself.
杰米 是我 是丹泽尔
Jamie, it's me. It's Denzell.
你在这里做什么?其他人呢?
What are you doing here? Where are the others?
已经安全扎营了
Camped safely.
但威尔曼夫人告诉我 克莱尔去找她的一个病人了
But Mrs. Wellman told me Claire went to look for one of her patients.
她再也没有回来 已经有段时间了 所以我一直在找她
She never came back. It's been quite a while, so I came looking for her.
军靴的印子 有三四个人 从这边来的
Soldiers' boots. Three or four of them, from this way.
有人被拖走了
Someone was dragged.
克莱尔
Claire.
他们正向北朝堡垒走
They're heading north, towards the fort.
先生 我可以喝点水吗?
Sir, may I have some water?
先生 我们需要水
Sir, we need water.
我可以至少去井里取些水给病人吗?
May I at least go to the well and fetch some for the sick?
女士 我收到的命令是 所有囚犯都不能离开这个区域
Madam, my orders are none of the prisoners are to leave this area.
那你或你的一个战友去拿水吧
Then may I suggest that you or one of your men go get it.
还是你收到命令 要让你的囚犯渴死?
Or are your orders to let your prisoners die of thirst?
沃尔特
Walter.
弗雷泽夫人 你就是不能躲远点 对吧?
Mrs. Fraser. Just couldn't stay away, could you?
大红呢?他成功了吗?
Where's Big Red? He make it out?
是的
He did.
你到底在这外面做什么?
What on earth are you doing out here?
我想 英国人需要自己的医院
The British needed a hospital for their own, I suppose.
但我告诉他们要小心移♥动♥我
But I told them that I was to be moved with care.
这是外科医生的命令
Surgeon's orders.
他们答应了我
And they obliged me.
我很高兴听你这么说
I'm very glad to hear it.
绷带是干的 说明伤口愈合良好
The bandage is dry, which indicates the wound is healing nicely.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
困扰我的不是我的腿 女士
It's not my leg that's bothering me, ma'am.
是我的胸
It's my chest.
我似乎无法吸入足够的空气
I can't seem to take in enough air.
让我听一听
Let me have a listen.
缓慢而稳定地深呼吸 沃尔特
Take a long, deep breath. Slow and steady, Walter.
你的症状是什么时候开始的?
When did your symptoms start?
几个小时前我还感觉不错
I was feeling good until a few hours ago.
我是怎么了 弗雷泽夫人?
What is it, Mrs. Fraser?
可能只是空气潮湿造成的肺部粘液
Could just be mucus in your lungs from the damp in the air.
那为什么你现在看起来比我们以为
Then why do you look more worried now than when we thought
英国人可能会开火时更担心?
the British might be firing?
对不起
I'm sorry.
也可能是栓塞
It could also be an embolism.
就是你的血液开始在你的肺部凝结
That's where your blood starts clotting in your lungs.
这可能是截肢等手术后的并发症
It can be a complication after a surgery like your amputation.
听起来不太好
That doesn't sound good.
是不好
It's not.
所以我要密切观察你
That's why I'm going to keep a close eye on you.
这里很快就会有水了 我会试着去取一些可能有帮助的药草
There'll be water here soon, and I'll try and fetch some herbs that might help.
既然我今天下午没什么事要做
Seeing as though I don't have much to do this afternoon,
我想应该没问题
I suppose that'll be just fine.
进来
Enter.
理查森上尉 您好
Captain Richardson. Sir.
埃尔斯米尔勋爵中尉
Lieutenant Lord Ellesmere.
我一听说你来了 就尽快赶来了
I came as soon as I heard you'd arrived.
我已经开始绝望了 以为再也见不到你了
I had begun to despair of ever seeing you again.
我为我的迟到道歉 先生
Apologies for my tardiness, sir.
命运安排我在弗吉尼亚待的时间 比预期的要长
Fate conspired to keep me in Virginia longer than intended.
那么我认为 你有足够的时间传达了我的信息
Then I take it you had ample time to deliver my message.
你有什么回报我的吗?
Have you any for me in return?
不幸的是 我在大阴暗沼泽里
Unfortunately, sir, the Great Dismal Swamp
弄丢了我的马跟您的信件
deprived me of my horse, and with it, your correspondence.
你有没有在弄丢之前看过信的内容?
And did you have occasion to look at the message before it was lost?
也许你试图破解密♥码♥ 把里面的内容记起来?
Perhaps you attempted to break the cipher and commit its contents to memory?
我没有看过 先生 因为您明确命令过我不要看
I did not read the message, sir, as you expressly gave me orders not to.
然而
However,
我确实了解了一些收件人的情况
I did learn something about its intended recipients.
请告诉我 是什么?
And what, pray tell, is that?
我听说塞缪尔卡特赖特是个叛军
I've been told that Samuel Cartwright is a Rebel.
之后 我了解到亨利卡弗 和约书亚哈灵顿也是
I've since learned that Henry Carver and Joshua Harrington are as well.
中尉 你以为战争是怎么赢的?
How do you think wars are won, Lieutenant?
-在战场上取得胜利 长官 -毫无疑问
-With victory on the battlefield, sir. -Without a doubt.
但是指挥官们怎么知道 战场会在哪里呢?
But how do commanders know where that battlefield will be?
他们怎么知道对手的规模和实力?
How do they know the size and strength of their opponent?
他们的对手的弱点是什么 如何利用这些弱点
What their opponent's weaknesses are, how to exploit those weaknesses.
情报
Intelligence.
而我多年的经验教会了我
And my many years of experience have taught me
最好的情报来自敌人信任的人
that the best intelligence comes from men the enemy trusts.
所以那些人是间谍
So those men are spies.
英国人的耳目
Eyes and ears for the British cause.
信件中的信息对他们的工作至关重要
The information in that message was vitally important for their work.
而由于你的不幸 这些信息 没有送达他们的手中
And because of your misfortunes, that information did not reach them.
原谅我 理查森上尉
Forgive me, Captain Richardson.
我无法告诉你我对这次任务的失败 感到多么抱歉
I cannot tell you how sorry I am to have failed at this mission.
你知道我多年的经验 还教会了我什么吗 中尉?
Do you know what else my years of experience have taught me, Lieutenant?
不知道 长官
No, sir.
战争很漫长 毫无疑问 还会有机会弥补的
War is long. No doubt an opportunity for redemption will present itself.
我会准备好的 长官 我保证
I will be ready when it does, sir. You have my word.
很好
Very well.
现在 我建议你穿回你的制♥服♥ 中尉
Now, I suggest you reacquaint yourself with your uniform, Lieutenant.
你的行李箱跟我的一起运往北边了 你能在军官宿舍找到
Your trunk traveled north with my own. You'll find it in the officers' quarters.
她饿了
She's hungry.
但我的母乳
But my milk, well,
不像往常那样分泌了
it's not coming as it usually does.
嗯 我不意外 你几乎没吃的 也没喝的
Well, I'm not surprised. You've hardly had anything to eat or drink.
这会减慢你的泌乳速度
That slows your milk.
我需要你尽可能多喝水
I need you to drink as much water as you can.
我会试着给你找些食物
I'll try and find you some food.
-给 -谢谢 女士
-Here. -Thank you, ma'am.
沃尔特
Walter.
这应该会有所帮助
This should help.
谢谢你 弗雷泽夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Fraser.
长官 不好意思 长官 长官!
Sir. Excuse me, sir. Sir!
我必须坚持 你至少得提供
I must insist, at the very least that you provide
照顾囚犯的基本必需品吧
the basic necessities of care for your prisoners.
长官 你在听我说话吗?
Sir, are you hearing me?
我…
I…
对不起 女士 但我相信我认识你
I beg your pardon, madam, but I believe I know you.
-你是弗雷泽夫人 不是吗? -我是
-You're Mistress Fraser, are you not? -I am.
我是埃尔斯米尔中尉 威廉蓝森
I am Lieutenant Lord Ellesmere. William Ransom.
我小时候去过你在弗雷泽岭的家
I visited your home on Fraser's Ridge when I was a boy.
你救过我父亲的命
You saved my father's life.
威廉?
William?
你是叛军?
You're a Rebel?
是的
Yes.
我丈夫是民兵上校
My husband is a colonel in the militia.
我们分开了 我被抓了
We were separated and I was captured.
现在我想知道 我是否可以要求一些补给品
Now I wonder if I might ask for some supplies.
亚麻布绷带
Linens for bandages.
我会要求我们的团外科医生 送一些绷带来
I'll request our regimental surgeon send some bandages.
还有食物 我们有一个挨饿的婴儿 我担心如果我们不尽快拿来吃的
And food. We have a starving baby, and I fear we're going to lose some of the sick
一些病人会饿死
if we don't get some food soon.
那可能很难
That may be difficult.
我们的物资仍然落后两天
Our supplies are still two days behind us.
你的同胞把仓库里 剩下的东西都烧掉了
Your compatriots burned whatever was left in the storehouses.
我会看看能做些什么
I'll see what can be done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你跟团外科医生说说
If you speak with your regimental surgeon,
他也许可以分一些草药和药物给我们
perhaps he could spare some herbs and medicines.
那可帮大忙了
It would do the world of good.
为您效劳 夫人
Your servant, madam.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表