剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
and staring at the stars, her hair flying loose, mad in the wind.
她的头髮和我一样,不是吗?
She had hair like mine, didn't she?
算了
Leave it.
我试图透过祷告来拯救她 靠著上帝的恩典,我办不到
I tried to save her by prayer, by God's grace. I could not.
她最终因谋杀我兄弟而被绞死
She was eventually hanged for the murder of my brother.
所以你派人去找艾伦和莫玛
So you sent for Allan and Malva.
当她来找我的时候 就已经怀了莫玛了
By the time she came to me, Malva already had it.
同样的狡猾、魔法
The same slyness, the charm,
和她母亲一样黑暗的灵魂
the same darkness of soul as her mother.
我试图阻止她对男人施展她的伎俩
I tried to keep her from working her wiles upon men.
他们俩都是莉莉丝的诅咒
It was the curse of Lilith that they had, both of them.
她怀了孩子
She was with child.
我认为阻止另一个女巫 降临到这个世界并没有错
I do not think it wrong to prevent yet another witch from entering the world.
妳知道她曾经想杀妳吗? 想杀了妳和我
You know she tried to kill you? You and me both.
这你无法确定吧
You can't be certain of that.
是妳告诉我 我们在山脊也得过同样的病
It was you who told me we suffered with the same illness at the Ridge.
妳告诉她那些看不见的东西,病菌
You told her about the invisible things. The germs.
当我逮到她拿了食罪者的骨头 她承认了
She confessed when I caught her with the Sin-eater's bones.
她做了汤要毒死我们
She'd made a broth to poison us with.
爱情的魔法
The love charm.
她想要杰米
She wanted Jamie.
她贪图财富
She lusted after wealth,
地位
position.
或者她以为的自♥由♥
Or what she saw as freedom.
你知道孩子的父亲是谁吗?
Do you know who the baby's father really was?
我不能让她毁掉那麽多人的生命 因为毫无疑问,她是个女巫
I could not let her destroy so many lives for she was a witch. Make no mistake.
她还没完成就会害死人了
She would have killed someone before she finished.
所以你决定为她背那个十字架
So you decided to bear that cross for her.
她还不是我亲生女儿 但她还是我女儿
She was not born of my loins and yet, she was my daughter.
我的血缘,我要负责
My blood. I am responsible.
我不相信你,汤姆
I don't believe you, Tom.
我等了一辈子
I have waited all my life
在寻找…不
in search of-- No.
寄托希望于一种我叫不出名字 但我知道肯定存在的东西
In hope of a thing I could not name, but I knew must exist.
我确信我所寻求的是上帝
I was convinced it was God I sought.
但单靠上帝的爱无法支撑我
But the love of God alone could not sustain me.
不
No.
现在我知道我…
Now I know that I…
我爱妳
I love you.
好了
Here, now…
我已经写下了我的供词
I have written down my confession.
我发誓我杀了我的女儿
I have sworn that I killed my daughter
因为她的放荡替我带来耻辱
for the shame she had brought on me by her wantonness.
不
No.
我已经写下另一份
I have written another copy of this
并且已经交给威明顿的报纸了
and have already left it with the newspaper in Wilmington.
他们将会刊登,妳将会被释放
They will publish it and you will go free.
我一直渴望
I have yearned
爱的付出和回报
always for love given and returned.
我这一生
I've spent my life
都在试图把我的爱给那些 不值得我爱的人
in the attempt to give my love to those who are not worthy of it.
请允许我这麽做
Allow me this.
让我献出我的生命
To give my life
为了唯一值得的人
for the sake of one who is.
你的生命很宝贵
Your life has value.
你不能就这样抛弃它
You can't throw it away like this.
我知道
I know that.
如果我不知道,这就无关紧要了
If I did not, then this would not matter.
去找妳老公吧
Go to your husband.
一定有什麽是我们能做的… -泰特中尉
There must be something we can do-- -Lieutenant Tate.
我现在准备好了
I'm ready now.
是你叫汤姆认罪的吗?
Did you make Tom confess?
不是
No.
不,他告诉我他打算做什麽 我告诉他等一等
No. He told me what he intended to do and I told him bide.
我的确告诉过他我会再试一遍 想办法让妳回来
I did tell him I'd have another go at trying to get you back,
但他很坚持
but he insisted.
所以你也不认为他有做
So you don't think he did it, either.
他说在妳有机会,被审判无罪释放时
He said he stayed silent while there's any chance
他会保持沉默,但是…
of you being tried and acquitted, but…
如果妳有任何紧急的危险 他会马上说出来的
…had you ever been in any urgent danger, he'd have spoken up at once.
这就是为什麽他坚持 要和我们一起去威明顿
That's why he insisted on coming wi' us to Wilmington.
但这说不通
But that doesn't make any sense.
他为什麽不在布朗面前说出来?
Why didn't he speak up in front of Brown?
我怀疑是不是布朗 亲手杀死了莫玛,不过…
I'd wondered if it was Brown who killed Malva himself, but…
为了要报复
Looking for revenge.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不敢相信是汤姆 请告诉我他没有替我顶罪
I just can't believe it was Tom. Tell me he didn't make that confession for me.
他爱妳
He loves you.
这很明显,撒克逊人
lt's plain to see, Sassenach.
我也会这麽做
I'd have done the same.
如果能救妳
Counted my life well lost
我这样死也值得了
if it saved you.
但我怎麽能让他为我牺牲自己?
But how can I let him sacrifice himself for me?
他们要绞死他,杰米
They're going to hang him, Jamie.
如果他和我的感觉一样 那妳从他手裡取回自己的性命
If he feels the same as me, then you've done no wrong to him,
对他来说并非是错的
to take your life from his hand.
这就是他想要的
It's what he wanted.
现在休息吧,我的爱人
Rest now, mo chridhe.
我看到了你的马
I saw your horse.
我随处都能认出牠来
I'd know him anywhere.
我盯著牠的屁♥股♥看了321公里
I stared at his arse for 200 miles.
所以呢?
So?
你不想回苏格兰,是吧?
You didn't fancy a trip back to bonnie Scotland then, eh?
佛雷泽先生?
Mr. Fraser?
不想
No.
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
我宁愿等到之后
I prefer to wait until after.
之后?
After?
现在来吧
Come, now.
如果你敢伤了我一根汗毛
You harm a hair on my head,
你知道我的家族会追杀你
you know my kin will hunt you down,
杀死你所珍惜的每个人
kill everyone you hold dear.
不用麻烦了
I've spared them the trouble.
现在,我的侄子…
By now, my nephew,
就是那个被你折磨的印第安人
the Indian you tormented,
会去拜访你的手下
will be paying your men a wee visit.
他熟识的切罗基人也会向他伸出援手
His Cherokee acquaintances will be giving him a helping hand, too.
他们不会再给我们添麻烦了
We'll have no more trouble from them.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
一个有道德的人
A moral man.
我也是一个暴♥力♥的人
I'm also a violent man.
我内心所有的善良都是因为我的妻子
Any goodness that prevails in me is because of my wife.
而你试图把她从我身边夺走
You tried to take her from me.
你不会杀死我的
You won't kill me.
不会这麽冷血的
Not in cold blood.
你不敢
You wouldn't dare.
必要的话,跟主和好
Make your peace with the Lord if you must,
布朗先生
Mr. Brown.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表