剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously…
我们已经失去了太多,没有什么是有保证的
We've lost so much. Nothing is guaranteed.
-我一直在想关于拉里布洛奇的事 -你想回苏格兰吗?
-I keep thinking about Lallybroch. -You want to go back to Scotland?
-我介绍一下我的儿子 -我叫威廉蓝森
-May I present my son. -William Ransom.
我们必须切断我们之间的一切联♥系♥,我仍将是你最谦卑的朋友
We must sever all connection between us. I shall remain your most humble friend.
我希望我能看到它鼎盛时期的样子
I wish I could've seen it in its heyday.
我们找到了海人马,爸爸,你们是亲戚
We found the Nuckelavee, Da. And you're related.
我对自己做了一个承诺,我绝不会跟我儿子持枪相对
I swore to myself I would never face my son across the barrel of a gun.
-我是罗伯贾梅伦 -我知道你是谁
-Rob Cameron. -I know who you are.
他得逞了,罗伯带着耶米穿过了石头
He did it. Rob took Jem through the stones.
我要去追他
I'm going after him.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
我会找到他的,布丽,我会带他回家
I will find him, Bree. I'll bring him home.
你能帮我照顾罗洛吗?
Will you watch over Rollo for me?
我当然会,因为这意味着你会回来
Of course I will. Because it means thee will return.
我们如愿以偿了,英格兰人
We're getting our wish, Sassenach.
我们要去苏格兰了
We're going to Scotland.
亲爱的布丽,你的妈妈,伊恩和我现在已经完成了
Dear Bree, your mother, Ian and I have now accomplished
我们要做之事
what was asked of us,
并将西蒙弗雷泽,带回他的兄弟休那里
and have brought Simon Fraser back to his brother, Hugh,
到他永远安息的地方
and to his eternal resting place.
他的遗体回到了苏格兰
His body came home to Scotland
这样他的灵魂就可以回到主身边
so that his soul could go home to the Lord.
但我没想过我自己的灵魂
But I hadna thought how my own soul might feel
在风笛吹奏的荒野上时,会有什么感觉
out on the wild moorland with bagpipes playing.
我站在故乡的土地上,感受着风的热烈拥抱
I stood on my native soil, felt the wind's keen embrace
以为我看到暗影即将笼罩
and thought I saw the heavens darken.
我觉得一场风暴即将来临
It seemed to me that a storm was coming.
这不是来自这个世界的风暴,而是我自己制♥造♥的风暴
And not one of this earth, but one of my own making.
而我知道,随着我们前往拉里布洛奇,我必须面对这场风暴
And one I knew I must face as we made onwards to Lallybroch.
我现在意识到,发生过的事,没那么容易过去
I realize now that places hold tight to the things that happen in them.
再次来到你曾经住过的地方
And to come again to a place you've once lived
就是去面对
is to be brought face to face
你在那里做过的事以及曾经的你
with what you've done there and who you've been.
我祈祷你一切都好
I pray that all is well with you,
同时庆幸无论你将面临怎样的风暴
and take solace in the fact that whatever storms you may face,
你身边都有罗格和孩子们
you have Roger and the bairns by your side.
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
精神喜悦
Merry of soul
她有一天扬帆远航
She sailed on a day
驶向大海
Over the sea
驶向斯凯
To Skye
巨浪,微风
Billow and breeze
岛屿,大海
Islands and seas
倾盆大雨,明媚阳光
Mountains of rain and sun
曾经的一切美好
All that was good
曾经的一切舒适
All that was fair
曾经的我
All that was me
已经远去
Is gone
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
精神喜悦
Merry of soul
她有一天扬帆远航
She sailed on a day
驶向大海
Over the sea
驶向斯凯
To Skye
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
我死了
I'm dead.
天堂里有甲虫吗?当然有
Are there beetles in heaven? Of course there are.
上帝爱所有的生物,甚至是令人毛骨悚然的爬虫
God loves all creatures, even the creepy crawlies.
但是头痛欲裂…
But splitting headaches…
我觉得没有
…I think not.
天啊,你受伤了吗?
Christ, are you hurt?
我的胸
My chest.
天啊
Jesus.
-不是心脏病发作了吧?-我怎么知道?
-Not having a heart attack, are you? -How would I know?
要是你死于你的时代之外怎么办?
What happens if you die out of your time?
你会消失得像从未存在过一样吗?
Do you disappear as if you never were?
或者你可能会爆♥炸♥成细小的碎片,但我不打算找出答案
Or maybe you explode into tiny bits. But I don't intend to find out.
保持呼吸
Just keep breathing.
我觉得已经过去了
It's passing. I think.
-是吗?-是的
-Aye? -Aye. Aye.
成功了?
It worked then?
-场景不一样了,不是吗?-对
-It's different, is it not? -Aye.
看,没有路,没有车,没有布丽安娜
See, no road, no car, no Brianna.
所以现在别死在我身边,你这混♥蛋♥
So don't die on me now, you bugger.
如果巴克死了,我会存在吗?耶米会存在吗?
If Buck dies, would I exist? Would Jemmy exist?
朝那边走是因弗内斯
That way's Inverness, there.
如果贾梅伦打算带耶利米去美国
If Cameron means to take Jeremiah to America,
他得在那里寻找船只
that's where he'd look for a ship.
如果我们分开,覆盖范围更大
If we separate, we'll cover more ground.
耶米知道这个地方
Jemmy knows this place.
我曾经带他来这儿,是为了确保,他永远不会在不知不觉中穿越石头
I brought him here to make sure he'd never run across the stones unawares.
所以他知道如何从这里回家,回到拉里布洛奇
So he knows how to get home from here, to Lallybroch.
要是他摆脱了贾梅伦的话
If he got away from Cameron,
上帝,我希望他真摆脱了
and, God, I hope he did,
他就会跑回家
he'd run for home.
对
Aye.
那我就去因弗内斯,过几天给拉里布洛奇送信
I'll go to Inverness, then, and send word to Lallybroch in a few days' time.
线束钉俱乐部
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
谢谢,巴克
Thanks, Buck.
-伊恩 -妈妈
-Ian. -Ma.
上帝,伊恩
Oh, God, Ian.
我的小伙子
My wee lad.
随你怎么说,你完全有权这么做
Say what you will, you've got every right.
珍妮
Jenny.
杰米
Jamie.
迈克尔?
Michael?
你不在法国?
You're not in France, then?
我没想到我会在这里找到你
I didna think I'd find you here.
我也没料到会在这里找到你,从新大♥陆♥一路过来
I didna expect to find you here, either, all the way from the New World.
我希望你把你的妻子也带来了?
You've brought your wife, I hope?
没有
No.
我的莉莉…
My Lillie was…
她患了严重的流感,两周前去世了
She was gravely ill with influenza. She died two weeks ago.
-不然我就早点来了 -感谢主,你们都来得很及时
-Or I would have come sooner. -Thank the Lord you've both come in time.
爸爸在哪里?
Where's Da?
因为他们发现信仰的主题
Because they find the themes of faith
更好更强,就在…
both, better and stronger, it's there I…
他们来了,伊恩
They've come, Ian.
你最小的儿子回家了
Your youngest son's come home.
爸
Da.
别担心,我还活着
Dinna fash. It's still me.
伊恩
Ian.
-很高兴见到你,老朋友 -杰米
-Good to see you, a charaid. -Jamie.
兄弟
A bhrathair.
伊恩
Ian.
杰米叔叔,克莱尔阿姨,我的小♥弟♥弟♥
Uncle Jamie, Auntie Claire, my wee brother,
我很高兴你来了
I'm so pleased you've come.
他这样多久了?
How long has he been like this?
你知道他从托布茨回来后,就开始咳嗽了
Ye ken when he had a cough after he came back from the Tolbooth,
就在几年前,我们在卡洛登,欠了那么多债之后?
after we had all that debt after Culloden, years ago?
咳嗽一直没好
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表