剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
You didn't know a thing about me when you married me.
我是知道一些事情的
I knew some things.
我是说 除此之外
Besides that, I mean.
你不能吃醋
You can't be jealous.
我能
I can.
-但当然 你不觉得… -我没觉得
-But surely, you don't think-- -I don't.
那么…
Well then…
我不会说我喜欢汤姆克里斯蒂
I willna say I like Tom Christie,
但我很高兴知道他还活着
but I'm very much pleased to know he's alive.
你为他悲伤是对的 英格兰人
You didna do wrong grieving for him, Sassenach.
我也为他难过
I grieved for him, too.
头发还没有变白呢
It's not gone white yet.
阿达维西说在你的头发都变白之前
Adawehi said you wouldna come into your full power
你不会恢复你全部的力量
until your hair turned white.
我已经好多年没有想过这个问题了
I haven't thought about that in ages.
是什么让你想到这个的?
What's made you think of that?
我在想我还有一点时间
I was thinking I have a wee bit of time yet
在你变得危险到让我没法睡你之前
before you become too dangerous for me to bed you.
你到底认为我会在床上对你做什么?
And what exactly do you think I might do to you in bed?
到目前为止 你抓过我
Well, so far, you've clawed me,
咬过我
bitten me,
不只一次刺伤我
stabbed me more than once.
-我没有刺伤过你 -你有
- I have not stabbed you. -You have.
你用你讨厌的小针
You stabbed me in the backside
在背后刺伤过我
with your nasty wee needles
还有十几次是用响尾蛇的尖牙
and a dozen times more with a rattlesnake's fang.
我是在救你的命
I was saving your bloody life.
我没有说因为别的 对吗?
I didna say otherwise, did I?
但你不会不承认你喜欢那样 是吧?
You're not gonna deny you enjoyed it, though, are you?
用响尾蛇的牙的话 不喜欢 但至于皮下注射
Rattlesnake fang, no, but as for the hypodermic,
那你应得的
you deserved it.
没什么害处 是吧?
Do no harm, is it?
如果你在数我在床上对你做了什么 你数不过来的
If you're counting what I'd done to you in bed, you can't count the shots.
-我当时在床上 -我不在
-I was in bed. -I wasn't.
对
Aye.
你占了便宜
You took unfair advantage.
我有吗?
-Did I? -Mmm.
如果我嫉妒了 你会怎样?
How would you like it if I were jealous?
你是嫉妒了
You were.
嫉妒莱里
Of Laoghaire.
我喜欢那样
And I liked it fine.
也许你还在嫉妒
Maybe you still are.
对 我是这么想的
Aye. Aye, I thought so.
再坚持一会儿
Hold on a wee bit longer.
有人在家吗?我们需要帮助
Anyone home? We need help.
你是丹泽尔亨特吗?
Are you Denzell Hunter?
-邻居说你是医生 -我是
-Neighbor said you're a physician. -I am.
我的名字是伊恩默里 这是威廉蓝森 他受伤了
My name is Ian Murray. This is William Ransom. He's been injured.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
-怎么了?-这些人需要我们进行急救
-What's wrong? -These men need our urgent assistance.
瑞秋 把锯子拿来
Rachel, fetch the saw.
等等
Wait.
你不是说…
You canna mean to--
有毒的胆汁正在你朋友的身体里扩散 我必须切掉他的手臂
Poisonous bile is spreading through thy friend's body. I must remove his arm.
不
No.
不 我接受不了这样
No. I will not submit to this.
那就请离开我们身边吧
Then kindly remove thyself from our table.
我宁愿死也不想失去我的手臂
I'd rather die than have you amputate my arm.
你不能那样做 你还需要一首 更合适的死亡之歌♥ 对吗?
You canna do that. You still need a proper death song, aye?
给你
Here.
我的杰米叔叔在我最需要的时候 把它送给了我
My Uncle Jamie gave this in a moment when I needed it most.
它会给你力量
It'll give you strength.
咬住它
Between thy teeth.
按住他
Hold him.
你必须振作起来
Thee must brace thyself.
感谢上帝
Thanks be to God.
是好事吗?
Is… Is that good?
看起来胆汁聚集在脓肿中
It appears the bile has collected in an abscess.
如果我们把胆汁挤出去 毒液就能跟着排出去了
If we release this fluid, the poison should leave the body with it.
-你们不用帮他截肢了?-今天不用了
-And you willna have to amputate? -Not today.
我想你可能需要吃点东西
I thought thee might need refreshment.
-你整晚都待在威廉床边 -你真客气
-Thee was at William's bedside all night. -That's kind of you.
看来他已经挺过了最严重的发烧
It seems he's overcome the worst of his fever.
很好
Good.
那我应该和你们告别了
Then I should take my leave of you.
我以为你会一直等到威廉康复才离开
I thought thee might stay until William's well to travel.
有个地方我必须要去
There's somewhere I must be.
我不能再浪费一天的时间了
I canna afford to lose another day's ride.
谢谢帮我的朋友找到病因
Thank you for helping my friend see reason.
有人告诉我 我的举止可能过于前卫
I've been told my manner can be too forward.
也许我已经习惯了 我的阿姨是一名医生
Maybe I'm used to it. My auntie is a physician.
-真的吗?-是的
-Is she, indeed? -Aye.
我见她治愈过很多顽固的男人
I've seen her heal plenty of stubborn men.
有时 过于前卫正是他们所需要的
Sometimes, too forward is exactly what they need.
谢谢你的茶
Thank you for the tea.
但我要上路了
But I'll be on my way.
你确定你不想和威廉说再见吗?
Is thee certain thee wouldn't like to say goodbye to William?
他应该很快就醒了
He should be awake soon.
你可以替我跟他说再见
You may tell him goodbye for me.
我会的
I will.
他想把这个还给你
He wanted to return this to you.
我希望他留着它
I'd like him to keep it.
当他准备离开时 把这个也给他
And give him this, too, when he's ready to leave.
他需要买♥♥一匹马
He'll need to purchase a horse.
你是最慷慨的人 我一定会交给他的
Thee is most generous. I'll make sure he receives it.
很高兴认识你 亨特小姐
It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Hunter.
还有你哥哥
And that of your brother.
我也很高兴
It was a pleasure for me as well.
那么再见了
Goodbye then.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 罗洛
Goodbye, Rollo.
罗格 饼干和薯片都在哪儿?
Roger, where are all the biscuits and crisps?
还有柠檬水 我昨天刚买♥♥的
And the lemonade. I just went shopping yesterday.
也许又是小精灵干的
Maybe it was the pixies again.
耶米 你知道所有的 饼干和薯片都怎么了吗?
Jem, do you know what happened to all the biscuits and crisps?
-不知道 -耶米 说实话
- No. - Jemmy, tell the truth.
是海人马干的
It was the Nuckelavee.
海人马?
Nuckelavee?
那是一个北岛的民间故事
It's a folk tale from the Northern Isles.
是一个有点像马的恶魔
Kind of a horse-like demon.
谁告诉你的 耶米?
Who told you about that, Jem?
不是外公吧?
It wasn't Grandda, was it?
我遇到了一个
I met one.
我们早前在外面的时候 他说如果 我不给他送吃的 他就要吃掉曼迪
When we were outside earlier. He said he'd eat Mandy if I didn't bring him food.
耶米!
Jemmy!
这是真的
It's true.
对不起 我之前对小精灵的事 撒了谎 妈妈
I'm sorry I lied before about the pixies, Mama.
闹钟是我打破的 我只是想看看它是如何工作的
I broke the alarm clock. I was only trying to see how it worked.
但这一次我是认真的 海人马是真的
But I mean it this time. The Nuckelavee is real.
我现在需要另一种颜色
I need another color now.
我有一个
I've got one.
首先是小精灵 现在是海人马?他真的认为我们会相信他吗?
First pixies and now Nuckelavees. Did he really think we'd believe him?
我觉得他相信
I think he believes it.
你能怪他吗 布丽?
And can you blame him, Bree?
他穿越过时空
He's traveled through time.
他告诉我们曼迪也可以穿越 甚至在她会说话之前
He told us that Mandy could travel, too, before she could even talk.
-他知道世界上有魔法 -都是真的
-He knows there's magic in the world. -It's all true.
他很擅长不告诉别人他能做什么
And he has been really good about not telling people what he can do,
但那些饼干不会凭空消失
but those biscuits didn't eat themselves.
所以除非你觉得海人马是真的…
So, unless you think the Nuckelavee is real…
我会和他谈谈的
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表