剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Well, do send her my very best regards, won't you?
哎呀,你这个复仇心重的小家伙
Why, you vengeful wee creature.
我从没想过你是这种人
I'd have never thought it of you.
你不是一个心存怨恨的人,英格兰人,你从来都不是
You're not one to hold a grudge, Sassenach. You never have been.
不是,因为我不是苏格兰人
No, because I'm not a Scot.
但如果你真的发现,她和谁睡了却不告诉我
But if you do find out who she's sleeping with and you don't tell me,
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
那你是谁?
Who are you then?
我可以问你同样的事情
I could ask you the same thing.
乔伊博斯韦尔
Joey Boswell.
布洛奇塔拉池的詹姆斯弗雷泽
James Fraser of Broch Tuarach.
听说你回家了
Heard you'd come home.
你好,莱里
Good day to you, Laoghaire.
除非你带来了我女儿的消息
Unless you've brought news of my daughter,
不然我跟你无话可说
I've nothing to say to you.
玛莎莉很好
Marsali is well.
她和弗格斯的日子蒸蒸日上
She and Fergus, thriving.
他现在是一名印刷商
He's a printer now.
他们有四个漂亮的孩子,两个男孩,两个女孩
And they have four beautiful bairns. Two lads, two lasses.
你的孙辈们,莱里
Your grandchildren, Laoghaire,
都身体健康,精神饱满
all healthy, full of spirit.
你大老远跑来告诉我,我已经读过的事情?
And you've come all this way to tell me things I've already read about?
不是
No.
我是来道歉的
I've come to say I'm sorry.
我儿子在外面某个地方吓坏了
My son is out here somewhere, terrified,
这是我的错
and it's my fault.
我应该听巴克的,他对罗伯贾梅伦的看法是对的
I should have listened to Buck. He was right about Rob Cameron.
为什么我没看出来呢?
Why couldn't I see it?
如果我不能保护我的孩子,保证他的安全,我还有什么用?
What good am I if I can't protect my child and keep him safe?
我很抱歉,耶米,我会弥补的,我保证
I'm so sorry, Jemmy. I'm gonna make this right. I promise.
我不应该向你求婚,我当时很麻木不仁
I should not have asked you to marry me. My heart was cold.
我无权让你嫁给一个行尸走肉
I had no right to offer you a dead thing.
是的,我知道,我确实希望…
Aye, I knew that. I did hope…
不过,我希望我能对你有所帮助
I hoped I might be of some help to you, though.
但每个人都看得出你需要一个女人
But everyone could see you needed a woman.
只是不是我,我觉得
Just not me, I suppose.
我以为是你需要我
I thought you needed me.
-你要养孩子 -所以这就是你来这里的原因?
-You had bairns to feed. -Oh, so that's why you're here?
现在琼安长大了,你觉得你可以来这里
Now that Joan's grown, you suppose you can come here
说服我你不用付我们的赡养费吗?
to talk your way out of paying our upkeep?
-不…-因为不可以!
-No---Because you can't!
你让我在整个教区面前丢脸
You shamed me before the whole parish.
引诱我与你进行罪恶的联姻
Luring me into a sinful match with ye,
然后和你的英格兰人妓♥女♥一起嘲笑我
and then laughing at me with your Sassenach whore.
我…
I--
我没有
I didn't.
现在你从美国回来了
Now you come back from America,
穿得像英国的花♥花♥公♥子♥一样
fardelled up like an English popinjay,
炫耀你的财富和你的女人耍阴招
flaunting your wealth and playing the great yin wi' your hussy.
我没有做任何事,也没有炫耀什么
I'm no' fardelled or flaunting anything.
好吧,我告诉你,你不了解我一件事
Well, I'll tell ye, you dinna understand one thing about me.
你以为你可以吓唬我,让我像,一条垂死的狗一样爬走,不再打扰你
Ye think you can awe me into crawling away like a dying dog and troubling ye no more?
再想一想吧
Think again.
你说得对,我对你一无所知
You're right about that. I didna understand anything about you.
-我从不了解,尽管我尝试了 -你从来没有尝试过!
-I never have, try as I might. -You never tried for an instant!
你从来没有真正看过我
You never truly looked at me.
从来没有过
Never.
不,我想你看过一次
Well, no, I suppose you looked once.
在我16岁的时候,你在里尔克,替我挨了一顿揍时
When I was 16 and you took that beating for me at Leoch.
我以为那是因为你爱我,但我错了,不是吗?
I thought it was because you loved me. But I was wrong, wasn't I?
当道格尔让你娶英格兰人妓♥女♥时,我以为我会死掉
When Dougal made you wed the Sassenach whore, I thought I'd die.
想到你也觉得要死了,我才感到安慰
I only took comfort in thinking you felt like dying, too.
是那样的吗?
Wasna like that, was it?
不是
No.
那你是可怜我吗?
You pitied me then?
你在里尔克可怜我,娶我为妻时又可怜我
You pitied me at Leoch, and then again when you took me to wife.
你那时在吻谁?
Who were you kissing?
我替你受罚的时候,你是跟谁一起被抓的?
When I took the punishment for you, who were you caught with?
那不重要
Doesna matter.
之后你吻了我
You kissed me after that.
但你已经爱上她了,不是吗?
But you were already in love with her, weren't you?
是的
Aye.
是的,没错
Aye, I was.
莱里,住手!对不起,你听到了吗?对不起
Laoghaire, stop! I'm sorry. Do you hear me? I'm sorry.
不,乔伊,不
No, no, no, Joey. No, no, no.
不,住手
-No. Stop. -
住手!杰米,拜托
Stop! Jamie, please.
看在上帝的份上,别伤害他!
For the love of God, dinna hurt him!
我可怜的乔伊
Oh, my poor Joey. Oh!
没事的,亲爱的
All is well. All is well, mo chridhe.
亲爱的?
Mo chridhe?
没关系,他需要我
It's all right. He needs me.
而你,你这个混♥蛋♥,从来没有过
And you, you bastard, never did.
没事的,一切都很好
It's okay. All is well.
我可怜的乔伊
Oh, my poor Joey.
你是个好人,杰米
You're a good man, Jamie.
只有你会向朝你开枪的女人道歉
Only you would apologize to a woman who shot you.
我以为她至少会听我说
I thought she'd at least listen to me.
她说我不理解她,从没看过她
She said I didn't understand her, never looked at her,
我只是可怜她
that I only pitied her.
有一定道理
Well, there is some truth to that.
是的,但我想补救
Aye. But I wanted to mend things.
有些东西是无法弥补的
Some things can't be mended.
不过,你尝试了还是很好的
-Still, it's good that you tried. -Hmm.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我也需要补救一些东西
There's something that I need to mend, too.
我想告诉你的家人关于我的真♥相♥
I want to tell your family the truth. About me.
现在?
Now?
这么多年之后?为什么?
After all these years? Why?
多年前我跟你说的卡洛登的事
What I told you about Culloden, all those years ago.
对
Aye.
我们无法阻止查尔斯斯图亚特
We couldn't stop Charles Stuart,
但你活下来了
but you lived.
-不是故意的 -不
-Wasn't on purpose. -No.
但是你的人,他们也活着,那是故意的
But your men, they lived, too. And that was on purpose.
我对法国有所了解,可能会挽救许多人的生命
I know something about France, something that might save many lives.
特别是迈克尔的
Especially Michael's.
如果我不告诉他们,我会受不了
I couldn't live with myself if I didn't tell them.
如果他们不相信你怎么办?
What if they dinna believe you?
就像耶利米预言耶路撒冷的毁灭一样
It'd be like when Jeremiah prophesied the destruction of Jerusalem.
人们对此非常生气,把他扔进了井里
Folks were so angry about it, they threw him in a well.
这离井有多远?
How far away is the well?
克莱尔
Claire,
你有没有怀疑过我需要你这件事?
have you ever been in any doubt that I need you?
没有
No.
据我所知
To the best of my knowledge,
从你看到我的那一刻起,你就迫切需要我
you have needed me urgently from the moment you saw me.
从那之后,我没有理由觉得,你能自己一个人活下去
I haven't had any reason to think you've gotten any more self-sufficient since.
十年后
Ten years from now,
法国将发生革命
there will be a revolution in France.
受到现在美国正在发生的事情的启发
Inspired by the one that's happening in America now,
但不一样
but it's not the same.
贵族将被杀害或被迫逃离
Aristocrats will be killed or forced to flee.
富人也会受到迫♥害♥
The rich will be persecuted, too.
国王和王后将被送上断头台
The King and Queen will be beheaded by a guillotine.
被称为恐怖的流血时代即将到来
And a time of bloodshed known as The Terror is coming.
你有几年时间准备,迈克尔
You have a few years to prepare, Michael.
想做什么就做什么
Do whatever you like.
但无论你做什么
But whatever you do,
1788年以后不要留在法国
do not stay in France past 1788.
你怎么知道的?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表