剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I see.
弗雷泽夫人 你不能让我的刀片 在沸水中浸泡
Mrs. Fraser, you will not subject my blades to boiling water.
-那会破坏金属的硬度 -热水只是用来清洗它们
-It will ruin the temper of the metal. -Hot water will do nothing but clean them.
我不能让你用脏刀片给这个人动手术
And I can't let you use a dirty blade on this man.
“让我”?
"Let me"?
我不需要你的许可 女士
I do not need your permission, madam.
也许手术应该由我这位 拥有医学学位的外科医生来做
Perhaps I should perform the operation, as the surgeon with a degree in medicine.
你愿意帮助我吗?
Would thee care to assist me?
我愿意
I would.
那好的 亨特医生 随便你怎么屠♥杀♥这个人吧
Very well then, Dr. Hunter, butcher this man however you like.
但你别用我的设备
But you won't be using my equipment.
不重要 我自己有
No matter. I have a set of my own.
我会派我妹妹去取 再拿一锅开水来
I'll send my sister to fetch them, along with a pan of boiling water.
沃尔特 我认为你最好休息一下
Walter, I think it best you get some rest.
我们在这里做什么?我听说有一件非常重要的事情
What are we doing here? I was told there was a matter of great importance.
是的 你自己看看吧 先生
There is. See for yourself, sir.
那是我们的大炮吗?我们的士兵?
Is that our cannon? And our soldiers?
我的人把大炮拖到了山顶上
My men hauled it to the summit.
得到炮兵队长的许可了
Wi' the permission of the captain of artillery.
如果他们能做到 你可以肯定 西蒙弗雷泽和他的手下也会
If they can do it, you can be sure Simon Fraser and his men will, too.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
他们在瞄准我们
They're aiming at us.
别紧张
Stand down.
我们没有受到攻击!
We're not under attack!
让这些人停下来 叫他们回到岗位上
Have the men stop. Tell them to get back to their posts.
回到岗位上去!
Return to your posts!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你的堡垒在射击范围内 你已经亲眼看到了
The fort is within firing range. You've seen it with your own eyes.
上校 我唯一看到的 就是你公然无视权威
The only thing I have seen, Colonel, is your flagrant disregard for authority.
我指示他们瞄准大范围 只是为了展示我们的漏洞
I instructed them to aim wide. Only meant to demonstrate our vulnerability.
通过制♥造♥另一个漏洞?
By creating another?
让士兵和大炮离开
Taking men and cannon outside the protection
这些城墙 要是他们落入敌人手中怎么办?
of these walls. What if they fell into enemy hands?
要是我们不派人去那里 这座堡垒就会落入他们的手中
This fort will fall into their hands if we dinna put men there.
够了 你怎么敢侮辱我 先生?
Enough. How dare you humiliate me, sir?
不服从我的命令 在公共场合肆无忌惮地表演
Disobeying my order with this reckless public spectacle.
我应该让你因为不服从而被套上锁链
I should put you in chains for your insubordination.
你很走运 我不能浪费任何一个士兵
Fortunately for you, I cannot spare a single soldier.
当英国人从陆路进攻时
If and when the British attack by land,
我们需要里面的每个人来保卫堡垒
we need every man inside to defend the fort.
立即让你的人把那门大炮带回这里
Bring your men and that cannon back here, immediately.
他们不得再离开堡垒
And they are not to leave the fort again.
伊恩默里
Ian Murray.
亨特小姐
Miss Hunter.
-我没想到会再见到你 -我们听说需要外科医生
-I didn't expect to see you again. -We heard there was a need for surgeons.
我哥哥希望能来帮忙
My brother wished to lend his support.
你能离开家园真是勇敢
That's brave of you, to leave your home.
你的朋友威廉恢复得很好
Thy friend, William, recovered well
并陪了我们大半个旅程
and accompanied us on a large part of our journey.
我们感谢他的保护
We were grateful for his protection.
既然你来了这里 就由我来保护吧
Well, now that you're here, I offer my protection.
我很欢迎你来保护我 不过我希望我不需要
I welcome thy protection. Though, hope I don't need it.
那些是草药吗?
Are those medicinal herbs?
对 我每次被派去侦察时 都会帮我的婶婶克莱尔采点
Aye. Whenever I'm sent off to scout, I forage for my Auntie Claire.
克莱尔弗雷泽是你的婶婶?我们一直跟她密切合作
Claire Fraser is thy aunt? We've been working closely with her.
-我想我会更经常见到你了 -我想是的
-Suppose I'll be seeing more of you. -I suppose so.
没有感染的迹象
No sign of infection.
愈合得很好
It's healing nicely.
不过 你必须在床上躺一会儿
Though, you'll have to stay in bed for a while.
所以 跳舞是不可能了?
So, dancing is out of the question?
你喜欢跳舞吗 伍德科克先生?
You like to dance, Mr. Woodcock?
我妻子喜欢
My wife does.
我们就是那样坠入爱河的
That's how we fell in love.
跳舞
Dancing.
我相信她非常想念你
I'm sure she misses you very much.
但愿如此
I hope so.
我们的分手并不是很体面
We, uh, didn't part on the best of terms.
但是多亏了你 我才有机会再见到她
But thanks to you, I have a chance to see her again.
让一切重回正轨
Put things right.
但随后隧♥道♥分成两个方向
But then the tunnel split in two directions.
你走哪条路了?
Which way did you go?
好吧 幸运的是 我研究过 隧♥道♥示意图 所以我知道该去哪里
Well, luckily, I had studied the tunnel schematics, so I knew where to go.
-我走了右边的路 -神奇
-I went right. -Magic.
所以你要做功课 伙计
And that's why you always do your homework, pal.
没错
Exactly.
然后当我终于出来时 我所有的同事都鼓掌了
And then when I finally got out, all of my co-workers applauded.
你真的很勇敢 妈妈
You were really brave, Mama.
-谢谢 孩子 -这需要干一杯
- Thanks, kiddo. - This calls for a toast.
干杯
Cheers.
敬我勇敢的妻子 在她上班的第一天
To my brave wife, on her first day.
敬健康
Slàinte.
敬健康
Slàinte.
-敬健康 -敬健康
-Slàinte. -Slàinte.
跟我聊一会儿?
Come with me for a minute?
孩子们 把甜点吃完
Finish your dessert, kids.
我以为你今天过得很愉快
I thought you had a great day.
我不想让你和孩子们不高兴 但这很糟糕
I didn't want to upset you and the kids, but it was shit.
这太可怕了
It was totally horrible.
我很生气 罗格
I am furious, Roger.
这不仅仅是欺侮 他们这样对我 因为我是女人
This wasn't just hazing, they did this to me because I'm a woman.
混♥蛋♥
- Arseholes. -
我知道这会很难
I knew this was gonna be hard.
我知道 但我只是…
I knew that. But I just…
我担心他们永远不会尊重我
I'm worried they're never gonna respect me.
我想这就是你妈妈
I imagine that's what it was like for your mother
在哈佛医学院的第一天的感觉
that first day at Harvard Medical School,
她还是全班男生中唯一的女生
being the only woman in a class full of men.
这并不容易
It's not gonna be easy.
但你今天撑下来了
But you made it through today.
我认为这是值得庆祝的事情
I think that's something worth celebrating.
我有一些东西要给你
I have a little something for you.
一个隐藏的抽屉?
A hidden drawer?
昨天一个抽屉卡住了 我发现了它
I found it yesterday when one of the drawers got stuck.
这是什么?
What is it?
罗格 很漂亮
Oh, Roger, it's beautiful.
我喜欢 你不必这样做的
I love it. You did not have to do this.
我想要
I wanted to.
让你在工作的时候用
You know, for you to use at work.
确保你知道我为你感到骄傲
To make sure you know that I am so proud of you.
对不起 我没有一开始 就清楚地让你知道
I'm sorry I didn't make that clearer from the start.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许你应该穿上内♥裤♥
Maybe you should put your knickers back on.
耶米 发生什么事了?
Jem, what's going on?
不是我 我发誓 她看到外面有人 很害怕
It wasn't me. I swear. She saw someone outside and was scared.
但是我没有看到任何人
But I didn't see anyone.
曼迪 亲爱的 嘿
Mandy, honey, hey.
-你看到外面有人了吗?-海人马
-Did you see someone outside? -The Nuckelavee.
也许她确实看到了某个人
Maybe she did see someone.
我早些时候看到地上 有一些食品包装纸 我去看看
I saw some, uh, food wrappings on the ground earlier. I'll have a look.
没事
It's fine.
没事了 耶米 你没事吧 宝贝?
You're okay. Jem, you okay, baby?
可恶!
伯戈因的大炮 可能会在黎明前到达山顶
Burgoyne's cannon will likely reach the summit by daybreak.
我们怎么没有为此做好准备?
How is it we were not prepared for this?
没有人能预见到这一点 长官
No one could have foreseen it, sir.
他们的大炮能打到我们的城墙吗?
Do we think their cannon can reach our walls?
-我想他们可以 长官 -上帝
-I think they can, sir. -God's blood.
那我别无选择 我们必须立即撤离
Then I see no other choice. We must evacuate immediately.
但是 长官 我们不能不战而弃
But, sir, we cannot abandon the fort without a fight.
伯戈因的士兵人数是我们的两倍
Burgoyne's soldiers outnumber ours two-fold.
-若他们攻破城墙… -将军 我能说句话吗?
If they breach our walls-- - General, if I may?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表