剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously…
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
来杀了我吧
Go ahead and kill me.
那是分诊,要先止血,不然病人就会死去
It was triage. You stop the bleeding or the patient dies.
他把自己的悲伤压在我身上,阻止了这一切
He stopped it by placing his grief over mine.
你到底对他做了什么,杰米?
What did you do to him, Jamie?
我很惊讶你这么会保护这些文件
I'm impressed with your cunning in securing these documents.
你被任命为准将
You're appointed Brigadier General.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
瑞秋,我选择了你,我希望你会选择我
Rachel, I choose you. I hope you will choose me.
我确实爱你
I do love thee.
耶里米麦肯齐消失得无影无踪
Jeremiah MacKenzie disappeared without a trace.
这跟你的儿子有什么关系?
What's it got to do with your wee lad?
找到修补匠,找到我父亲,也许要是,我们这样做,我们就也能找到耶米
Find the tinker, find my father. And maybe if we do, we find Jemmy, too.
-我的儿子在哪里?-他不在过去
-Where is my son? -He isn't in the past.
你要说服那小子让我看到黄金
You're gonna convince that lad to show me where the gold is.
苏格兰,1739年
好吧,要我说,我们顺着溪流,回到克雷格港
Well, I say we make our way back to Port na Craig, following the stream.
肯定有人见过你父亲,希望耶米和他在一起
Someone's bound to have seen your da. And hopefully wee Jem with him.
我是对的
I was right,
我对你妻子说的话
what I said to your wife.
那完全没有改变
It hasna changed at all.
那些山从未老去
Those mountains havena aged a day.
那些山
Those mountains.
我的天,你是对的
My God, you're right.
克雷格港
Port na Craig,
那在我的时代是皮特洛赫里
that's by Pitlochry in my time.
这不是加里河,也不是图梅尔河,它太小了
This isn't the River Garry, or the Tummel, it's too small,
但这可能是埃勒赫蒂河
but it could be the Errochty Water.
如果那边是皮特洛赫里的话
If Pitlochry is that way,
埃勒赫蒂河大坝就在那里
then the Errochty Dam is down there.
或者会在那里
Or it will be.
在你的时代,我们站在这里,就已经在水下了
We'd be underwater in your time, standing here.
布丽安娜说过
Brianna said
她在大坝下的隧♥道♥里,感觉到了一个时间之门
she felt a time portal in the tunnel under the dam.
但是大坝是在20世纪50年代,建成的,在我父亲失踪多年之后
But the dam doesn't exist until the 1950s, years after my father disappeared.
如果在他们建造大坝之前有石头…
If there were stones there before they built the dam…
那么现在这里可能有石头
Then there are probably stones here now.
那一定就是我父亲的经历
That must be where my father came through.
也许我们可以追溯他的足迹
Maybe we can retrace his steps.
你这该死的婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch.
我的儿子在哪里?
Where is my son?
告诉我,你这个混♥蛋♥
-Tell me, you piece of shit. -
回答我
Answer me.
否则我对天发誓,我他妈的会杀了你!
Or I swear to God, I will fucking kill you!
杀了我,你就再也见不到你的儿子了
You kill me, you'll never see your boy again.
想想吧
Think about it.
他一个人待着,害怕极了
He's all alone. Scared.
又饥肠辘辘
Hungry.
他在那里待的时间越长,对他来说就越糟糕
The longer he's in there, the worse it'll be for him.
你最好是在说谎
You better be lying.
为了你自己好
For your own sake.
耶米在哪里?
Where's Jemmy?
过来,宝贝,过来
Come here, baby. Come here.
好吧,如果我们不能报♥警♥,我们就去找他们
All right, if we can't call the police, we'll go to 'em.
曼迪,你现在能感觉到耶米吗?
Mandy, can you feel Jem now?
不能
No.
没关系,我们走吧
That's all right. Let's go.
妈妈?
Mama?
爸爸?
Da?
有人吗?
Anybody?
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
精神喜悦
Merry of soul
她有一天扬帆远航
She sailed on a day
驶向大海
Over the sea
驶向斯凯
To Skye
巨浪,微风
Billow and breeze
岛屿,大海
Islands and seas
倾盆大雨,明媚阳光
Mountains of rain and sun
曾经的一切美好
All that was good
曾经的一切舒适
All that was fair
曾经的我
All that was me
已经远去
Is gone
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
精神喜悦
Merry of soul
她有一天扬帆远航
She sailed on a day
驶向大海
Over the sea
驶向斯凯
To Skye
给我唱一首歌♥
Sing me a song
一首已经远去的歌♥
Of a lass that is gone
你说,那个女孩
Say, could that lass
能否是我?
Be I?
我的狗啊,你不像以前那样,年轻力壮了,是吧?
No' sae young as you used to be, are you, a choin?
我们都不再年轻了,我的侄子
None of us are, A Mhic mo pheathar.
你知道我为你建了石碑
Ken I built a cairn for you?
知道
Aye.
所有的努力都白费了
All that hard work for nothing.
但我想不出一个比参加侄子的婚礼,更好的理由
But I canna think of a better reason to rise from the depths of the sea
让我从海里复生的了
than to attend my nephew's wedding.
我很高兴你在这里,叔叔
I'm glad you're here, Uncle,
因为…
since…
爸爸和妈妈不能来
Ma and Da canna be.
你♥爸♥爸希望你能这样做
Your da wanted this for you.
你妈妈
And your ma was
很高兴听到,你跟瑞秋在一起有多开心
glad to hear how happy you are with Rachel.
我希望丹泽尔能收到你的信
I hope Denzell receives your letter.
他能来这里对瑞秋来说会意义重大
It will mean a great deal to Rachel to have him here.
她希望能在朋友们的见证下结婚
It was her wish to be married among friends.
巴特拉姆一家会来,但她哥哥是她唯一的家人
The Bartrams will be here, but her brother is her only family.
丹泽尔会来的
Denzell will be here.
但是
But, uh,
你紧张吗?
are you nervous?
不紧张
No.
我对婚礼的事不紧张
Not about the wedding.
但,也许对之后会发生的事紧张
But, maybe what comes after.
我跟女人发生过关系
I've lain with women before.
但瑞秋是第一次
It'll be Rachel's first time.
当我娶你的克莱尔阿姨时,她已经结过婚了
Your Auntie Claire had been married before when I wed her.
所以新婚之夜,我是处♥男♥
So, I was the virgin on our wedding night.
我舅舅道格尔还有鲁珀特和安格斯
I was given a great deal of advice beforehand from my Uncle Dougal,
事先给了我很多建议
and Rupert and Angus.
那有用吗?
Any of it good?
天啊,没有
-God, no. -
我想你已经知道你应该温柔点
I think you already ken you should be gentle about it.
唯一有用的建议,是我妻子那天晚上告诉我
The only useful thing was what my wife told me on the night.
慢慢来,注意
Go slowly, pay attention.
我相信你不会出错的
I'm sure you canna go wrong wi' that.
她对你温柔吗?
Was she gentle with you?
天啊,不
God, no.
你一定觉得我坚持不戴花或装饰品,显得非常平淡
You must think me plain to insist on no flowers or ornament.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
那件衣服可能是借来的,但你穿起来就像是自己的一样
That dress may be borrowed, but you wear it like it was your own.
重要的是那是你想要的
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表