剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously…
是她的心脏
It's her heart.
你能治好她吗 -不 我不能
Can you fix it? -No, I can't.
但我知道有人可以
But I know somebody who can.
我曾经穿过石头去救我的孩子
I went through the stones once to save my baby.
我们立刻喜欢上了彼此 是不是这样 阿德索
We took an instant liking to each other. Did we no', Adso?
你好 猫
Hello, cat.
海特偷了一箱金子
Hector had stolen a case of gold.
上面有法国国王的标记 肯定是要给查尔斯斯图亚特的
King of France's mark on it. Must be intended for Charles Stuart.
海特
Hector.
我们的死讯 -我们死于一场大火
News of our death. - January. We die in a fire.
搜查房♥子 你找到什么了吗 -把金币还给我
Search the house. You find anything? - Give that gold back.
那是从哪里来的 -不用担心
Where did that come from? - No concern of yers.
我要的是宝石 不是黄金 也许她把它们藏在那里
It's gemstones I'm after. Maybe she hid them in there.
那是什么味道 -是醚 不要吸入烟雾
What's that smell? -Ether. Don't breathe in the fumes.
太他妈黑了
It's too damn dark!
不 不要那样做
No! No, don't do that!
耶利米亚历山大 伊恩弗雷泽麦肯齐
给我唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing me a song ♪
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪
你说那个女孩
♪ Say, could that lass ♪
能否是我
♪ Be I? ♪
精神喜悦
♪ Merry of soul ♪
她有一天扬帆远航
♪ She sailed on a day ♪
驶向大海
♪ Over the sea ♪
驶向斯凯
♪ To Skye ♪
巨浪 微风
♪ Billow and breeze ♪
岛屿 大海
♪ Islands and seas ♪
倾盆大雨 明媚阳光
♪ Mountains of rain and sun ♪
曾经的一切美好
♪ All that was good ♪
曾经的一切舒适
♪ All that was fair ♪
曾经的我
♪ All that was me ♪
已经远去
♪ Is gone ♪
给我唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing me a song ♪
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪
你说那个女孩
♪ Say, could that lass ♪
能否是我
♪ Be I? ♪
精神喜悦
♪ Merry of soul ♪
她有一天扬帆远航
♪ She sailed on a day ♪
驶向大海
♪ Over the sea ♪
驶向斯凯
♪ To Skye ♪
古战场传奇
第七季第三集
给我唱一首歌♥
♪ Sing me a song ♪
一首女孩已经远去的歌♥
♪ Of a lass that is gone ♪
你说那个女孩
♪ Say, could that lass ♪
能否是我
♪ Be I? ♪
我们一直在保证它的安全 但我一直很想知道里面是什么
We've been keeping it safe, but I've been dying to know what's inside.
银行说它已经在他们的金库中 保存了两百年
The bank said it's been in their vault for 200 years.
也许我应该去看看孩子们
Maybe I should check on the kids.
他们和厄尼还有女孩们 在外面的花♥园♥里 我帮你去看一下
They're outside in the garden with Ernie and the girls, I'll check on them for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很高兴曼迪状态那么好 我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad Mandy's doing so well, and I'm so glad you've come back.
火枪弹
A musket ball?
1776年4月 布丽安娜
我亲爱的女儿
My dear daughter,
如果你收到了这封信
as you will see if you ever receive this,
就会知道我们还活着
we are alive.
不 乙♥醚♥
Don't. The ether!
温迪戈 把火吹灭
Wendigo! Blow that out!
阿奇 墨迪娜
Arch! Murdina!
出去
Get out!
克莱尔
Claire!
你妈妈和我都很安全
Both, your mother and I, are safe and well,
只要我们彼此相依相伴 我们就永远有家
and we will always have a home, as long as we have each other.
叔叔 -夫人
Uncle! - Mistress!
发生什么事了
What's happened?
快去求助 我们需要水
Run for help. We need water!
快点 小子 快点
Come on, men, come on!
快啊
Come on! I say, come on!
我来
Let me.
给 -后退
Here. - Move back!
罗林斯医生
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough!
救不回来了
It canna be saved!
谢谢你们
Thank you all,
但我们无能为力
but there's nothing more we can do.
现在不是一月
Well, it's not January.
对
Aye.
而且我们没有死
And we're not dead.
我们的讣告就这么写
So much for our obituary.
该死的报纸
Bloody newspapers.
一无是处
Never get anything right.
你跟你该死的对手
You and your bloody matches.
你把房♥子烧了
You burned the house down.
什么
What?
不 是妈妈的乙♥醚♥
No, it was Mama's ether.
拜托 任何火花都可能导致爆♥炸♥
Come on, any kind of spark could have caused that explosion.
但那不是什么火花
But it wasn't any kind of spark.
温迪戈点燃了你的一根火柴
Wendigo lit one of your matches.
你跟你母亲
You and your mother.
18世纪很幸运有你的存在
The 18th century is lucky to have survived you.
我 你为什么这么说
Me? Why are you saying that?
因为 布丽安娜 是你
Because, Brianna, it was you.
你引发了一场火灾 他们幸免于难
You caused a fire that they survived.
另一场火灾 看日期
A different fire. Look at the date.
1776年4月
讣告中的火灾并没有发生
The fire from the obituary didn't happen.
不可能发生
It couldn't happen.
没有什么可烧的了
There was nothing left to burn.
所以我们真的做到了
So we actually did it.
我们救了他们 我们改变了历史
We saved them. We changed history.
你的头发有烟味 英格兰人
Your hair smells of smoke, Sassenach.
到处都是烟味
Everything smells of smoke.
当有人求你救治一个垂死之人时
When you're called to the aid of a dying man,
你为何从不拒绝
why is it that you never say no?
永远都不拒绝
Ever?
虽然你知道已经没有希望了
Though you ken the case is hopeless?
因为我无法拒绝
Because I can't.
因为我…
Because I…
我无法承认除了继续前进
I cannot admit there is anything to do
别无选择
but go on.
我也不会
Nor will I.
我去把这些烟灰洗掉
I'm going to go and wash the soot out of these.
我发现了这个
I found this.
我想你可能会想找回它
Thought you might like it back.
是威利 约翰大人的孩子 对吧
'Tis Willie. Lord John's lad, no?
是的
Aye.
我认得他的脸 他曾在山岭这儿
I recognize his face from when he was here at the Ridge.
很高兴能找回这个 谢谢你
Glad to have it back. Thank you.
可惜他们从未回来
It's a shame they never returned.
是啊
Aye.
但我又见到了他
But I did see him again.
在威尔明顿
In Wilmington.
在我们送走你表亲前
Just before we saw your cousins away.
他长大了
He's grown.
成了军人
A soldier.
现在叫威廉
Goes by William now.
你一定很骄傲吧
You must be proud.
你怎么知道的
How did you ken?
他在这里的时候
When he was here,
我看到你看他的眼神 就跟你看到那幅肖像时一样
I saw you looking at him the way you were looking at that portrait.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表