剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
-…Euterpe go down. -Lost at sea.
一股翻腾的海浪…
A broaching wave…
那不是真的
That doesn't happen.
-吞没了…-在海上失踪了
-Swallowed her… -Lost at sea.
所有船员
With all hands.
将整条船吞进了大海中
Swallowed her whole into the belly of the sea.
克莱尔,他有证据
He has proof.
克莱尔,他有证据
Claire, he has proof.
我收到了这份
I was given this manifest
由在布雷斯特港口工作的,我的一名线人提供的清单
by an informant of mine employed at the port in Brest.
所有船员失踪
Lost… with all hands.
詹姆斯弗雷泽
Lost… with all hands.
所有船员
All hands.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
有幸存者吗?当然…
Survivors? Surely…
他在那些水域呆了两天,在搜救
He stayed in those waters for two days, searching.
没有
There were none.
一具尸体都没找到
Not one body.
你弄错了
You're wrong.
我会感觉到
I would feel it.
我知道
I would know.
克莱尔,我认识这个人,他说的是实话
Claire. I know this man. He's telling the truth.
那你就不了解我
Then you don't know me.
如果他去世了我心里会感受得到!你明白吗?
I would feel it in my heart if his had stopped! Do you understand?
我的心跳也会停止
Mine would stop, too.
也许已经停止了
Perhaps it already has.
他死了,克莱尔
He is dead, Claire.
他不在了
He is gone.
英格兰人
Sassenach.
我会把你抱起来,扛在肩上
I shall pick you up and throw you over my shoulder.
克莱尔…
Claire…
你现在是我的家
You are my home now.
我非常想要你,我几乎无法呼吸
I want ye so much, I can scarcely breathe.
当我们要分开的日子来临时
When the day shall come that we do part,
如果我最后的话不是我爱你
if my last words are not I love you,
你知道那是因为我没有时间
ye ken it's because I didna have time.
克莱尔,至少让我知道你还活着
Claire, at least let me know you're alive.
我还活着
I'm alive.
走开
Go away.
约翰大人,您有客人
Lord John, you have a visitor.
理查森
Richardson.
-约翰大人 -真是个惊喜
-Lord John. -What a surprise.
-你现在驻扎在这里?-是的
-You're stationed here now? -I am.
威廉知道吗?他是豪手下的一员
Does William know? He's here as part of Howe's staff.
-他会很高兴见到你 -还有我,他
-He'd be pleased to see you. -And I, him.
有什么需要帮助的吗?
To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?
恐怕是弗雷泽夫人,你对她了解多少?
It's Mrs. Fraser, I'm afraid. How well do you know her?
她是妻子…
Well, she's the wife…
她是一位挚友的
The, um…
遗孀,怎么了?
widow of a very good friend. Why?
我提议以间谍身份逮捕这位女士
I propose to arrest the lady as a spy
并且我想在我这么做之前,确定
and wished to be certain there was no personal attachment on your part
你对她没有私人感情
before I did so.
间谍?
A spy?
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
她一直在为叛军送信
She's been delivering missives for the Rebels.
在你问之前,是的,我确定
And before you ask, yes, I'm sure.
我的一个手下截获了一些信息,如果你愿意,可以看看
One of my men intercepted some of the messages. Have a look if you'd like.
不
No.
我听说她在你府上
I'd heard she had been received at your residence.
出于对你职位的尊重,我想我应该问一下
Out of respect for your position, I thought I should ask.
她不是…
She's not a…
朋友吗?
friend?
她是一名医生
She's a physician.
她帮了我和我侄子大忙
She's been of the greatest service to me, and my nephew.
我尊重她,当然,我很震惊
I respect her, of course, and I am shocked,
但没有个人感情,没有
but there is no attachment, no.
她这会儿不在,她是…
She's not here at the moment. She's, um…
她在哀悼,她在教堂里
She's in mourning. She's at church.
当然
Of course.
我不想让你难堪
And I do not wish to cause you embarrassment.
既然她住在你府上
Since she is domiciled here with you,
我可以给你一天时间
I can allow you a day.
你必须嫁给我
You must marry me.
你不可能说出我想的那个话
You can't possibly have said what I think.
我确实说了,你必须立刻换衣服
Indeed I did. You must dress at once.
这很残忍♥
This is cruel.
你知道你即将作为间谍,被捕并被绞死吗?
Are you aware that you are about to be arrested and hanged as a spy?
所以这是真的
So it's true then.
克莱尔,如果他们有所谓的证据
Claire, if it is remotely possible they have the evidence they say they have,
你必须嫁给我,现在
you must marry me. Now.
我为什么要那样做?
Why would I want to do that?
更别提,我一刻也不相信你想娶我
Not to mention, I don't believe for an instant you want to marry me.
相信吧
Believe it.
我会的,因为这是我能帮
I will do it, because it is the last service
杰米弗雷泽的最后一件事了,我可以保护你
I can render Jamie Fraser. I can protect you.
他们不能,他们至少不会,对我的妻子动手
As my wife, they cannot, or at least they will not touch you.
如果我宁愿让他们绞死我怎么办?
What if I would rather let them hang me?
你不会想要那样的
You would not want that.
因为你不是他们唯一要找的人
Because you are not the only one they will seek.
伊恩和瑞秋、丹泽尔和墨西
Ian and Rachel, Denzell and Mercy,
所有叛军,所有嫌犯
all Rebels, all suspect.
-他们也会抓他们吗?-是的
-They would take them, too? -Yes.
但我可以保护你
But I can protect you.
拜托,没有时间可浪费了
Please. There is not a moment to lose.
嫁给我
Marry me.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表