剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Sometimes, we would do it together,
我和我的氏族兄弟
my clan brothers and I.
如果你愿意,你可以帮助我
You can help me if you'd like.
告诉我如何完成
Show me how it's done.
一只鸽子
A dove.
我叔叔说,当你上战场时,死者站在你身后
My uncle says the dead stand at your back when you go into battle,
但是你带着你的女人
but ye carry your woman with you.
这是你,我的鸽子
This is you. My dove.
该死的货车!
Bloody van!
你还好吗?我们会没事的
You okay? We're going to be okay.
大家还好吗?
Everybody all right?
我们没有被跟踪
We weren't followed,
但我知道罗格在波士顿,布丽
but I know Roger's in Boston, Bree.
也许去和他待一段时间是明智的?
Might be wise to go and join him for a while, eh?
离那些疯子越远越好
Get as far away from those nutters as you can.
我们应该弄清楚,为什么你的货车老是熄火
We should figure out why your van keeps stalling.
我很抱歉,菲奥娜,把你卷入这一切
I'm so sorry, Fiona. For roping you into all this.
我们现在安全了,好吗?
Well, we're safe now, eh?
我的孩子们很安全
My wee ones are safe.
我们都去厄尼的父母家,住几天,好吗?然后解决问题
We'll all go stay with Ernie's parents for a few days, aye? And sort things out.
明天,你去报♥警♥
Tomorrow, you'll call the police.
不
No.
不报♥警♥,我已经试过了
No police. I already tried.
该执行新计划了
It's time for a new plan.
好吧,厄尼,试试看?
All right, Ernie. Give that a try?
那么,新计划是什么?
So, what's the new plan?
厄尼是对的
Ernie's right.
我想是时候让我和孩子们去找罗格了
I think it's time for me and the kids to go to Roger.
你的衣服,长官
Your laundry, sir.
我们扯平了,来吧,范尼
We're even. Come on, Fanny.
-你要去哪里?-纽约
Where are you going? -New York.
就你自己?怎么去?你没有钱,也没有马
Without me? How? You haven't any money, you don't have a horse.
我答应过我会亲自,送你去纽约,我会的
I promised I'd see you to New York myself, and I will.
那么我们现在必须离开了
Then we must leave now.
是因为哈克尼斯队长吗?
Is this because of Captain Harkness?
我知道你把护喉偷回来了
I know you stole the gorget back.
你还干了什么?
What else did you do?
没关系,没人会发现,我发誓
It's all right. No one will find out, I swear it.
你最好告诉他,珍妮
You best tell him, Janie.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
我知道他会回来的
I knew he'd come back.
坏人总是这样
The bad ones always do.
范尼的处♥女♥膜值十英镑,玛吉要把她留给
Fanny's maidenhead's worth ten pounds, and Madge was saving her
一个喜欢雏鸡的有钱人
for a rich man with a taste for newly-hatched chicks.
但哈克尼斯将军愿意出二十镑
But Captain Harkness offered 20.
我不接受
I wasn't having that.
所以我让玛吉把我们一起送过去
So I asked Madge to send us up together.
我说这样我就可以不让范尼吵闹
I said I could keep Fanny from making a fuss.
我知道他是个什么样的人,瞧
I knew what he was like, see.
他不是那种像公牛一样,猛干就完事的人
He wasn't the sort to plow you like a bull and have it done.
他会玩弄你
He'd toy with you,
让你做事,同时告诉你他想做什么
making you do things, all the while telling you what he meant to do.
该死的混♥蛋♥
The bloody bastard.
我从厨房♥拿了把刀藏在我的长袍里
I hid a knife from the kitchen in my gown.
当他开始时,我从后面进去
While he was getting started, I came from behind.
我想在背后捅他一刀
I meant to stab him in the back,
但他可以从范尼的脸上,看出我在做什么
but he could see on Fanny's face what I was doing.
这不是她的错,她忍♥不住表现出来
It wasn't her fault, she couldn't help it showing.
但他很快转身,我别无选择
But he turned around quick, and there wasn't any choice.
我把刀插♥进♥了他的喉咙
I stuck the knife in his throat.
我还想再补一刀
I was gonna do it again,
但没有任何必要
but there wasn't any need.
到处都是血
Blood everywhere.
你是怎么逃走的?
How did you get away?
事情发生在我房♥间,他把门闩上了
It was in my chamber, and he'd bolted the door.
当范尼开始尖叫时,没有人感到惊讶…
Nobody was surprised when Fanny started screaming…
知道他在做什么
knowing what he was up to.
我们从窗户出去,和一个农夫一起骑上他的马车
We got out through the window, rode with a farmer on his wagon.
如果你知道他会回来,就像你说的
If you knew he'd come back, as you say,
你为什么不在他来之前逃走?
why didn't you try to escape before he came?
我想杀了他
I wanted to kill him.
你会把我交给地方法官吗?
Will you give me over to a magistrate?
我不会那样做,不
I wouldn't do that. No.
为什么不?
Why not?
问得好
Excellent question.
但我不会
But I won't.
谢谢,威廉
Thank you, William.
我没有别的东西可以给你以表达感谢
I haven't got anything else to give you in thanks.
简,我不需要谢谢
Jane, I don't need thanks.
只是,拜托
Only, please,
别走
don't go.
开火!
Fire!
我们严格训练他们了,长官
We've drilled them hard, sir.
-他们会准备好战斗 -继续
-They'll be ready to fight. -Keep going.
我需要他们训练得足够好,才能活着回来
I need 'em drilled well enough to come home.
沙夫斯托尔,惠兰
Shaftstall. Whelan.
你还记得我告诉过你,战争是漫长的吗?
Do you recall me telling you that war is long?
记得,先生
Yes, sir.
既然可憎的叛军不会放弃
Well, since the infernal Rebels won't quit,
你还有机会证明值得我信任
you have your chance to prove worthy of my trust.
我有一封给奥伯斯特冯施内尔的信
I have a correspondence for Oberst von Schnell.
一个在斯波茨伍德扎营的黑森佣兵
A Hessian encamped at Spotswood.
把信送到他手上至关重要
It is vital that he receive it.
实际上
In fact,
我们在即将到来的战斗中的成功,就在此一举
our success in the coming battle depends upon it.
我不会再让你失望了
I will not fail you again.
我保证
You have my word.
情况很好
That's good.
你的眼睛已经恢复活动了
You've regained movement of the eye.
谢谢你,克莱尔
Thank you, Claire.
杰米的部队正在集结
Jamie's troops are being mustered.
我们今天必须加入其余的军队
We have to join the rest of the army today.
我要去哪里,请告诉我?
And where will I go, pray tell?
恐怕你会留在这里,有人看守
You will stay here, under guard, I'm afraid.
杰米说你们不可能在战斗前进行交流
Jamie said there's no possibility of your exchange happening before the battle,
而现在战争随时会爆发
which could happen any day now.
对不起,约翰
I am sorry, John.
有位先生来见您
A gentleman to see you.
波尚先生?
Monsieur Beauchamp?
对不起,弗雷泽夫人
Pardon, Madame Fraser.
我有一条私信要传达给阁下
I have a private message for His Lordship.
非常紧迫,完全是私事
Emergency. Entirely personal.
私事?
Personal?
他是我的继兄
He's my stepbrother.
或者曾经是
Or, was.
我猜你已经见过面了
I gather you've already met.
是的,几天前在晚宴上
Yes, at dinner the other night.
请让我们单独聊一聊
A moment, please.
当然
Of course.
我要收拾行李,但如果你需要我,我就在附近
I have some packing to do. But I won't be far away, should you need me.
波尚?
Beauchamp?
怎么会?
How?
我娶了阿曼丁男爵的一个妹妹
I married one of the sisters of the Baron Amandine.
她娘家姓波尚,我就改姓了
The family name is Beauchamp. I adopted it.
恭喜你们喜结良缘
Congratulations on your marriage.
你睡的是男爵还是他妹妹?
Which one are you sleeping with, the baron or the sister?
有时候都有
Both, on occasion.
看在上帝的份上,你来这里做什么?
What in God's name are you doing here?
我上次听说时,你在法国
Last I heard, you were in France.
急事,确实是
Emergency, indeed.
我一直在那里,自从…
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表