剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Jupiter!
朱比特
Jupiter.
朱比特!
Jupiter!
弗雷泽先生
Mr. Fraser.
弗雷泽先生
Mr. Fraser.
-哈内特先生 -再次见到你真好
-Mr. Harnett. -How good to see you again.
你有空吗?
Do you have a moment?
你要北上加入我们的事业吗?你会为谁效力呢?
Are you heading north to join the cause? Who will you be serving under?
恐怕我和我妻子要去苏格兰
I'm afraid my wife and I have business of a personal nature to attend to
处理私人事务
in Scotland.
那今天能见到你真是太幸运了
What luck that I should see you today.
斯凯勒将军迫切需要 召集士兵前往提康德罗加堡
General Schuyler desperately needs soldiers up at Fort Ticonderoga,
以阻止英军的进攻 华盛顿没有多余的钱
to stall a British advance. Washington has none to spare.
还有谁比自♥由♥之子
Who better than the Sons of Liberty
更能说服人们拿起武器投入战争事业
to convince men to take up arms for the cause.
所以 如果你愿意在这里签字的话 弗雷泽先生
So if you'd be so good as to sign here, Mr. Fraser.
下一班船在早上离开
Next ship leaves in the morning.
我会加入战斗 哈内特先生 但我现在还做不到
I will join the fight, Mr. Harnett, but I, uh, canna do so yet.
也许你的生意可以等一等
Perhaps your business can wait.
罗南郡的男性人数还没有达到配额
Rowan County has yet to meet its quota of men.
也就是说我们有权 强迫公民加入我们部队
Which means we have the authority to compel its citizens to join us.
大♥陆♥会议就此事发表了意见
The Continental Congress has spoken on the matter.
你的意思是征召我?
You mean to conscript me?
不这么做我就太蠢了 弗雷泽先生 你是个天生的领导者
I would be a fool not to, Mr. Fraser. You're a born leader.
当然 法律确实允许你找人替代你
Of course, the law does allow for you to send someone in your stead.
我们该派谁替代你?
Who shall we send in your place?
我救过你的命 你却要我做这种选择?
I saved your life. This is the choice you give me?
你救了我的命 所以我可以再战一天
You saved my life so I could fight another day.
今天就是那一天 弗雷泽先生
Today is that day, Mr. Fraser.
对你也一样
For you as well.
你想参战吗?
You want to fight?
是的
Aye.
但不是为了自♥由♥或自♥由♥的理想
But not for the ideal of freedom or liberty.
也不是为了站在胜利的一方 而是为了你
Nor for the sake of being on the winning side, but for you.
为了布丽和我们的孙子跟孙女
For Bree and the wee lad and lass.
为了我们的家人
For our family.
因为我不能要求任何人代替我战斗
And because I couldna ask anyone to fight in my place.
如果这不是理想 我不知道这是什么
Well, if that isn't an ideal, I don't know what is.
我们已经失去了太多 没有什么是有保证的
We've lost so much. Nothing is guaranteed.
家没有 家人也没有
Not home, nor family,
法律或生命本身也都没有
nor law, nor life itself.
但我知道我们不会输掉这场战争
But I do ken we willna lose this war.
至少 我可以保证胜利
At the very least, I can promise victory.
这艘船会在黎明时分驶向纽黑文
The ship sails at dawn for New Haven.
我将作为一名民兵上校
I'll travel by foot from there to Fort Ticonderoga,
从那里步行到提康德罗加堡
as a colonel of militia.
我没准备好你今晚就参战 你也没有准备好
I wasn't prepared to join a war tonight. Neither were you.
我不会让你自己去的 他们也会需要医生
And I won't let you go without me. They'll need doctors.
-我也跟你一起去 叔叔 -不 小子
-I'm coming with you, too, Uncle. -No, lad.
坐船回苏格兰 我答应过你母亲
Sail home to Scotland. I made a promise to your mother.
你答应过我们有一天会回去
You promised we'd return some day.
我们会的
And we will.
我爱这片土地 我要为它而战
I love this land, I want to fight for it.
伊恩 我不知道这是否是明智之举
Ian, I dinna ken if it's wise.
印第安人
The Indians.
很多已经站在英国♥军♥队一边了
Many will have already sided with the British Army.
我听说萧尼族人 还对在战争中支持哪一方意见不一
I've heard the Shawnee are divided as to which side they'll choose in this war.
所以我愿意请缨 和哈内特先生谈谈
I could offer my services, speak to Mr. Harnett.
你的意思是一路穿过弗吉尼亚?
You mean to ride all the way through Virginia?
对 如果有帮助的话
Aye. If it will help.
如果哈内特先生愿意的话
And if Mr. Harnett is willing.
-你必须保持安静 -耶米!
- You have to be quiet. - Jemmy!
你记得怎么数到一百吗?
Do you remember how to count to 100?
-停!-怎么了?你很生气
Stop it! -What? You're so annoying.
太安静了 你妹妹呢?
It's too quiet. Where's your sister?
再来一遍
Do it again.
你过来
Come here, you.
对于你把妹妹关在那里 我是怎么跟你说的?
What have I told you about putting your sister in the priest hole?
对不起
Sorry.
我得改进我的惩罚方法
I have to work on my punishments.
我得到了这份工作
I got the job.
那太棒了
That's great.
你真棒
Well done, you.
"真棒?" 就这样?这就是我得到的回应?
"Well done?" That's it? That's all I get?
孩子们 去客厅玩一会儿
Kids, go play in the parlor for a minute.
你没想到我会得到这份工作 是吗?
You didn't think I'd get it, did you?
不是因为你 是因为他们
Not because of you. Because of them.
我承认 我没想到 他们会把这份工作交给女人
I admit, I didn't think they would give the job to a woman.
他们同意了 但你还是不觉得激动
Well, they did. And yet, you're still not excited.
因为你想当那个养家糊口的人
Because you want to be the breadwinner.
就说我是个思想传统的人吧 但确实如此
Call me old-fashioned, but, yeah.
最重要的是 我只想照顾好 我的妻子和孩子 但我没有
More than anything, I just want to support my wife and children. And I'm not.
拜托 有一段时间 你一心想成为一名牧师
Come on. There was a time when you had your heart set on being a minister.
确实如此 但后来我曾经相信上帝在控制一切
That's true. But then I used to believe that God was in control.
一切都是他不可改变的 神圣计划的一部分
That everything was a part of His unalterable divine plan.
然后我们去救了你父母的命
And then, we went and saved your parents' lives and literally
真的改变了历史
changed history.
我们改变了那个计划
We changed the plan.
而且我认为我不需要告诉你 我对杰米和克莱尔幸免于难
And I don't think I need to tell you how relieved I am that
有多么让我欣慰
Jamie and Claire survived.
我觉得认为事情不会改变是一种安慰
I suppose it was a comfort to think that things couldn't change.
认为那是命中注定的
That they're predestined.
上帝在他的天堂里 与世界同在
And that God's in His Heaven and all's right with the world.
好吧 但谁能说
Okay. But who's to say that
发生的一切 都不是上帝计划的一部分?
everything that happened wasn't part of God's plan?
我只是希望我知道那个计划是什么
I just wish I knew what that plan was.
你父亲对我说的最后一句话是 他不会放心把女儿
The last thing your father said to me was there was no other man he'd trust
交给其他人 你母亲说 "照顾好我们的女儿"
with his daughter. Your mother said, "Take care of our girl."
我答应了他们俩
I promised them both.
我觉得我好像失败了
And I feel as if I'm failing.
嘿 你没有
Hey, you're not.
你没有
You're not.
我应该早点说的 对不起
I should have said it sooner. I'm sorry.
我为你感到骄傲
I am proud of you.
我应该担心的是你的新同事 而不是你
It's your new colleagues I should be worried about, not you.
他们不知道会发生什么
They don't know what's coming.
塞缪尔卡特赖特
Samuel Cartwright.
约书亚哈灵顿
Joshua Harrington.
该死的沼泽
Goddamn this swamp.
我没想伤害你 先生
I mean you no harm, sir.
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
我遇到过会说不的英国人
I've met Englishmen who'd say no.
我想你会理解我的
I think you'll understand me well enough.
你是苏格兰人
You're Scottish.
-我… -和莫霍克族住了一段时间
-I-- -I lived with the Mohawk for a time.
如果你愿意给我一些吃的或喝的
I can pay you handsomely
我可以给你丰厚的报酬
if you'd be willing to give me something to eat or drink.
真大方 看你的样子 好像没什么可以提供的
How generous, seeing as you dinna look as if you have very much to offer.
我现在没有多少 我承认
I don't have much now, I grant you.
但如果你帮助我…
But if you help me…
我们必须处理一下你的伤口
We must see to your wound.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
威廉蓝森
William Ransom.
你认识我父亲吗?
You know my father?
他是我叔叔的朋友 詹姆斯弗雷泽?
He's a friend of my uncle. James Fraser?
我相信你见过他
I believe you've met him.
是的 我父亲非常尊敬他
Yes. My father holds him in high regard.
我叔叔也很尊敬你父亲
The respect goes both ways.
当你访问弗雷泽岭时 我们也曾短暂地见过面
We've met as well, briefly, when you visited Fraser's Ridge.
对不起 我不记得了
I'm sorry. I do not remember.
你很幸运我找到了你
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表