剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我的父亲…
My father…
约翰大人
Lord John, I mean.
他一直都知道?
He knew all along?
是的
Yes.
伊莎贝尔也是
And Isobel, too.
但他们只想给你最好的
But they only wanted the best for you.
-对我最好的 -这是事实
-The best for me. -It's the truth.
不,事实是所有人都在骗我!
No, the truth is that everyone lied to me!
我的一生都是谎言
My entire life is a lie.
-威廉…-你♥他♥妈♥的别再告诉我了
-William...-Don't you bloody tell me any more.
他妈的!
God damn it!
告诉我到底发生了什么,你这个肮脏的变♥态♥
Tell me exactly what happened, you filthy pervert.
一切
Everything.
不,来杀了我吧
No. Go ahead and kill me.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你是谁?
Who are you?
詹姆斯弗雷泽上校,摩根的步♥枪♥队
Colonel James Fraser, Morgan's Rifles.
你是?
And you are?
我是杰斯罗伍德拜下士,邓宁的游骑兵
Corporal Jethro Woodbine, Dunning's Rangers.
你的俘虏是谁?
Who's your prisoner?
我是约翰格雷大人,如果这跟你们有关的话
I am Lord John Grey, if it's any business of yours.
你没穿制♥服♥,你是军人吗?
You're not wearing a uniform. Are you a soldier?
如果你不是,我们与你没有任何关系
We got no business with you if you're not.
但如果弗雷泽上校俘虏了你
But if Colonel Fraser's taken you prisoner,
我想他是有道理的
I reckon he has reason.
他是一名军人,我记得他
He is a soldier. I remember him.
我在费城见过他
I saw him in Philadelphia,
穿着制♥服♥坐在栗子街,一所房♥子的门廊上
sitting on the porch of a house on Chestnut Street in his uniform.
-这个人不是军人 -我看见他了,一清二楚
-This man is not a soldier. -I saw him, plain as day.
他有银色系带,他是一名军官
He had silver lacing. He's an officer.
格雷先生,你有什么要说的吗?
Got anything to say for yourself, Mr. Grey?
约翰大人!
Lord John!
是的,我曾是一名士兵,但我的任命状已经失效了
And, yes, I was a soldier, but my commission is no longer active,
失效很多年了
nor has it been for years.
够了吗?或者你想知道,我早餐吃了什么?
Is that sufficient? Or do you want to know what I had for breakfast?
他不是军人,他是我的囚犯,因为我想审问他
He's not a soldier. He's my prisoner because I wanted to question him.
审问什么?
About what?
私事
A personal matter.
伍德拜恩先生,这与你无关
It's none of your concern, Mr. Woodbine.
什么与我有关是我说了算
I will be the judge of what is my business.
我们怎么知道你是谁?
How do we know you are who you say you are?
你也没穿制♥服♥
You aren't wearing a uniform either.
你们有人认识这个人吗?
Any of you fellows know this man?
-不 -不
-No. -No.
那好吧,要是你不能证明你是谁
Well, then, if you can't prove who you are,
我们会把你的俘虏带去营地,并亲自审问他
we'll take your prisoner to camp and question him ourselves.
也许我们也应该把你带走
Maybe we ought to take you, too.
把他带走吧,我还有别的事
Take him. I have business elsewhere.
我们没完,先生
We are not finished, sir.
对,我们是没完
No. We are not.
我一点也不后悔!
And I am not bloody sorry!
你说你是约翰格雷大人
You said you were Lord John Grey.
我是,若提到我
I am. Bloody refer to me,
你可以称我为阁下或是先生,你愿意的话
you can call me My Lord, or Sir, if you like.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
搜他的身
Search him.
我们想知道查尔斯格雷将军,是不是你的亲戚?
We want to know if General Charles Grey is any kin to you?
他是我的堂兄
He's a cousin of some sort.
你说
You stated
你目前没有在陛下的军队中,担任现役职务
that you don't hold an active commission in His Majesty's Army at present.
没错
That is correct.
那么你愿意,向我解释一下这份文件吗,阁下?
Then would you care to explain to me this document, My Lord?
我刚收到,还没来得及阅读
I have just received that, and I have not had time to read it.
-我也没有接受委托 -告诉过你他是个士兵
-Nor have I accepted the commission. -Told you he's a soldier.
不仅是军人,他还是个间谍
Not only a soldier, he's a spy.
不♥穿♥制♥服♥到处走动
Going about not wearing a uniform.
我们可以立即绞死他!
We could hang him out of hand, this minute!
-好!-现在就绞死他
Yes! -Hang him now.
我们要带他回营地,把他绞死在这里有什么好处?
We're taking him back to camp. What good would it do to hang him here?
少一个英国士兵?对我来说似乎是件好事
One less Redcoat? Seems like a good thing to me.
你听到他的话了
You heard what he said.
查尔斯格雷将军是他的亲戚
General Charles Grey is kin to him.
史密斯上校会想把他吊死在营地里,让所有人都能看到
Colonel Smith will want to hang him in camp for all to see.
-记住保利!-记住保利!
Remember Paoli! -Remember Paoli!
保利是什么玩意儿?
What the devil is Paoli?
私生子!
Bastard! Bastard!
私生子!
Bastard!
谁是私生子?
Who's a bastard?
-我是 -真的吗?
-I am. -Oh, really?
我自己偏爱私生子
Well, I'm partial to bastards myself.
你是哪种私生子?
What kind of bastard are you?
不道德的那种?
A wicked one?
邪恶的人?
An evil one?
觉得惭愧的那种
A sorry one.
进来吧,你看起来需要喝一杯
Come in. You look as though you could do with a drink.
首先,在你窒息之前脱掉你的外套
First things first, throw off your coat before you suffocate.
我去拿杯喝的,好吗?
I'll, uh, fetch us a drink, shall I?
在你洗漱的时候
While you wash up.
你这个该死的骗子!
You bloody liar!
我需要一点时间,请走开
I need a moment. Please go away.
让我给你倒杯喝的,你可以告诉我所有事情
Let me pour you a drink. And you can tell me all about it.
我是指用水洗你受伤的手,不是你的鸡鸡
I meant the water for your injured hand, not your cock.
不过,我会说,你是一位真正的绅士
I will say, you are a true gentleman, though.
-我不是 -称你为绅士是一种侮辱吗?
-I am not. -Is it an insult to call you a gentleman?
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
-内德!内德!-对不起!我不是故意的…
-Ned! Ned! -I'm sorry! I didn't mean to...
该死的
Bloody hell.
出去!现在!
Get out! Now!
我来见摩根上校,告诉他是詹姆斯弗雷泽上校
Here to see Colonel Morgan. Tell him it's Colonel James Fraser.
-弗雷泽上校 -摩根上校
-Colonel Fraser. -Colonel Morgan.
-你要去参加婚礼吗?-什么?
-On your way to a wedding? -What?
这个,我的指挥官非常注重穿着得体
This. My commander's a stickler for proper dress.
我从我们在法国的朋友那里带来了,我军最高指挥部
I brought something that may be of interest to our army's high command
可能感兴趣的东西
from our friends in France.
你能抽出一刻钟吗?我想让你见一个人
Could you spare a quarter hour? I want you to meet someone.
看看我给你带来了谁,将军
Look who I've brought you, General.
这位就是我之前提到过的弗雷泽上校
This'll be Colonel Fraser, who I've mentioned before.
我是乔治华盛顿,很高兴见到你,先生
George Washington. A pleasure, sir.
我是詹姆斯弗雷泽
James Fraser.
您最听话的仆人,先生
Your most obedient servant, sir.
我曾经有幸见过你吗?
Have I had the honor of your acquaintance once before?
是的
Aye.
我们在威尔明顿剧院见过
We met in Wilmington, at the theater.
我当时是崔恩州长的客人
I was a guest of Governor Tryon.
那场可怕的戏是我妻子强迫我去看的
That dreadful play my wife forced me to attend.
我从来没有原谅过她
I've never forgiven her.
弗雷泽上校最近从苏格兰回来
Colonel Fraser recently returned from Scotland,
并给我们带来了一些信件
and brought us some correspondence.
我曾有机会去法国
I had occasion to travel to France,
我想您会很高兴地听到
thought you would be glad to receive word
对我们事业的慷慨捐助
of the generous contributions to our cause.
好极了
Remarkable.
-这是你自愿做的吗?-是的
-You did this of your own accord? -Aye.
过来这边坐,弗雷泽上校
Sit with me, Colonel Fraser.
你知道克♥林♥顿♥正准备退出费城吗?
You're aware that Clinton is preparing to withdraw from Philadelphia?
我听说正在疏散中了
I heard an evacuation is already in progress.
我很惊讶你这么会保护这些文件
I'm impressed with your cunning in securing these documents.
你接受了保皇派的恩惠,把它变成了我们的恩惠
You took a Loyalist's favor and turned it into a boon for us.
摩根上校赞扬了,你在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥战场上的勇敢
And Colonel Morgan has extolled your bravery on the battlefield at Saratoga.
你愿意赏光指挥一个营吗?
Will you do me the honor of accepting command of a battalion?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表