剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
a quick ligation of the ductus, a number eight silk.
不可能
It's impossible.
我没有手术室 没有护士
I don't have an operation theater, no nurses.
-给婴儿做手术… -我们可以做一件事 英格兰人
-Operating on an infant-- -There's one thing we can do, Sassenach.
我知道这可能不是你的第一反应
I ken it may not be your first inclination,
但我发现它可以放松心情
but I find it eases the mind.
请照看一下我漂亮的小孙女
Please watch over my beautiful baby granddaughter
我们在向谁祈祷?
Who are we praying to?
圣埃利吉乌斯
Saint Eligius.
骑士的守护神
Patron of horsemen.
这跟生病的孩子有什么关系?
What has that got to do with a sick child?
好吧 现在 英格兰人 那是我和小孩之间的秘密
Well, now, Sassenach, that is between me and the wee bairn,
但我知道圣人会照顾她
but I ken the saint will look after her,
如果我们要求的话
if we ask.
-她很喜欢 -也许吧
-She likes it well enough. -Maybe.
但我们无法确定
But we can't know for sure.
耶米 你听石头的时候 能听到什么吗?
Jemmy, can you hear anything when you listen to the stone?
是的 会唱歌♥
Yes, it sings.
她也能听到
She can hear it, too.
-你怎么知道? -她是这么说的
-Well, how do you know? -She said so.
你至少有一颗宝石
Well, you have one gem at least.
我们可以找威尔明顿的银匠试试
We could try the silversmith in Wilmington.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
-我也是 我会和孩子们待在一起 -谢谢
-Oh. Me, too. I'll stay with the children. -Thanks.
-我会尽快去面包店的 -来吧 小伙子
-I'll be as quick as I can at the baker's. -Come on, lad.
帮你外公提行李?
Give yer grandda a wee help with the baggage? Huh?
好吧 祝我在银匠那里好运
-Well, wish me luck at the silversmith's. -Mm.
(神父和儿子)
(干货)
我的上帝啊
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ.
我们到此为止吧 我们不应该在马路中间吵架
We'll finish it here. We should not be arguing in the middle of the street.
约翰大人
Lord John.
麦肯齐夫人
Mistress MacKenzie.
亲爱的
My dear.
再次遇见你多令人愉快啊
How delightful to encounter you again.
我介绍一下我的儿子
May I present my son,
埃尔斯米尔勋爵中尉
Lieutenant Lord Ellesmere.
我叫威廉蓝森
William Ransom.
为你效劳 夫人
Your servant, madam.
我来介绍一下 这位是布丽安娜麦肯齐夫人
And may I present Mistress Brianna MacKenzie.
我们以前见过吗 麦肯齐夫人?
Have we met before, Mistress MacKenzie?
没有
No.
我会记得的 但我看过你的肖像
I would have remembered. But I have seen a portrait of you.
麦肯齐夫人是詹姆斯弗雷泽的女儿
Mistress MacKenzie is the daughter of James Fraser.
是的 我小时候在赫尔沃特的马夫
Yes. The groom at Helwater when I was a child.
好吧 你为何来威尔明顿?
Yes. And what brings you to Wilmington?
我和我丈夫正在去波士顿的路上
My husband and I are on our way to Boston.
-波士顿? -说来话长
- Boston? - It's a long story.
但是你呢?我以为你已经回英国了
But what about you? I thought you'd gone back to England.
我的团是来帮助平息麻烦的
My regiment is here to help quell the trouble.
还有爸爸
And Papa…
坚持陪我来
…insisted on accompanying me on the journey.
我只是认为这是 参观约西亚山的好时机
I merely thought it an opportune moment to visit Mount Josiah.
我希望我要去的是波士顿
I wish I was going to Boston.
期待时机成熟时与敌人交战
Looking forward to engaging the enemy when the time comes.
一位智者曾经说过
You know, a clever man once said,
打败敌人最好的办法就是和他做朋友
the best way to defeat an enemy is to make him a friend.
你有很多敌人吗?
Have you had a lot of enemies?
不 我只是…
No. No, I just, uh…
有时 解决问题的 唯一方法就是用铁和血
Sometimes the only way to settle things is with iron and blood.
无论如何 我希望我们会在和平时期
In any case, I hope our paths shall cross again,
再次重逢
in peaceful times.
那会很棒
That would be lovely.
我希望你能把我当作你的朋友
And I hope you'll see me as your friend.
恐怕我现在必须离开了
I'm afraid I must take my leave of you now.
父亲 今天晚上才离开
Father, until this evening.
所以 那是第九代埃尔斯米尔伯爵?
So, that was the ninth Earl of Ellesmere, huh?
确实
Indeed.
谢谢你的谨慎
Thank you for your discretion.
当然
Of course.
所以 你永远不会告诉他 关于父亲的事?
So, you're not ever going to tell him about Da?
你不觉得他有知情权吗?
Don't you think he has a right to know?
你很生气吗?
Are you quite mad?
只有五个人知道威廉的真实出身
There are only five people who know of William's true parentage.
有两个人到死都没有说
Two have taken it to their grave.
在过去的18年里 其他人付出了
The others have expended considerable efforts
相当大的努力 确保没有人 包括威廉
over the last… …18 years to make sure that no one, William included,
会有理由怀疑 他是第九代埃尔斯米尔伯爵
should ever have cause to doubt that he is the ninth Earl of Ellesmere.
我是
I am
威廉认识的唯一父亲
the only father that William's ever known.
你知道现在发现这件事 会对他有什么影响吗?
Do you know what it'd do to him to find this out now?
抚养我长大的人
The man who raised me,
他叫弗兰克
his name was Frank.
他现在不在了
He's gone now,
但我非常爱他
but I loved him so much.
当我第一次发现爸爸时 我不想相信
When I first found out about Da, I didn't want to believe it.
我已经有父亲了 不想再有一个
I already had a father, I didn't want another one.
但后来我遇到了爸爸
But then I met Da,
那…他…
and it was… He was…
那就是他
Well, who he is.
我没有忘记我的另一个父亲
I haven't forgotten my other father.
也没有停止爱他
Or stopped loving him.
我永远不会
I never will.
杰米
Jamie.
见到你真好
How good to see you.
进来
Come in.
需要喝点酒吗?
May I offer you refreshments?
谢谢 不用
Thank you, no.
幸好如此
Oh, it's just as well.
正如你所说 我们站在历史的对立面
We are, as you said, on opposing sides of history.
或者 至少很遗憾 恐怕我们是站在
Or, at least, regrettably, on opposing sides of what I fear
旷日持久的冲突的对立面
may be a lengthy conflict.
也许会很持久 很遗憾 当然了
Lengthy, perhaps. Regrettable, certainly.
在议会 他们说
In Parliament, they're saying that,
“美国是一个羞辱父亲的儿子
"America is a son who has dishonored his father,
我们必须给他一个教训”
and we must teach him a lesson."
每个儿子都有离开父亲的时候
Well, there comes a time when every son must leave his father.
我看到威廉要离开你了
And I see that William is leaving you.
我写信通知你他决定参军了
I wrote to apprise you of his decision to join the army,
不过我担心我的信一定是 在你来这儿的路上弄错了
but I fear my missive must have crossed while you were on your journey here.
他决心战斗
He is determined to fight.
他有你的倔强
He has your stubbornness.
恐怕你可能是对的 约翰
I fear you may be right about that, John.
在更好的情况下 我们应该讨论的是适合威廉的妻子
In better circumstances, we'd be discussing suitable wives for William,
而不是兵团
not regiments.
对
Yeah.
我看他和布丽已经认识了
I see he and Bree have made each other's acquaintance.
是的
So they have.
我希望
I do so wish that
你可以花点时间陪他
you could spend some time with him.
别担心 约翰
Dinna fash, John.
看到他们在一起 哪怕只有一次 对我来说已经足矣
It is enough for me, having seen them together, even once.
现在 那画面一直在我脑海中
For now it is a picture in my mind, always.
你会在这里待多久?
How long will you be here?
只够弄到一颗宝石
Only long enough to procure a jewel.
-什么样的宝石? -那是…
-What sort of jewel? -Well, it is…
是给布丽的
It is for Bree.
你女儿认为我应该告诉威廉 关于他父亲的真♥相♥
Your daughter is of the mind that I should tell William the truth about his father.
她说他有权知道
-She said he had a right to know. -Hmm.
-你跟她说了什么? -说我不这么想
-And what did you tell her? -That I am not of that mind.
我们同意这一点 布丽不明白
On that we agree. Bree doesn't understand.
她对很多话题都有自己的看法
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表