剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我怀疑它完全是由傻瓜组成的
I doubt it is composed entirely of fools.
绞死我没有任何收获
My execution will yield nothing.
而我的合作可能是有价值的
Whereas my cooperation might be of value.
我的兄弟确实在议会里有一些影响力
My brother does hold some small influence in Parliament.
好论点,约翰大人
An excellent argument, Lord John.
我肯定会得到华盛顿将军的青睐
And one I'm sure would find favor with General Washington.
我会传话给他
I'll send word to him.
现在,我们送你去医疗帐篷吧
Now, let's get you to the medical tent. Hmm?
下士!
Corporal!
继续走!
Keep moving!
杰米?我以为…
Jamie? I thought…
好了,我稍后会解释
Aye. I'll explain later.
但是伊恩怎么了?他们要带他去哪里?
But what's happened to Ian? Where are they taking him?
你,跟我到边上来
You. Come aside with me.
马上!
Now!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
听着,因为我会告诉你该怎么做
Listen, because I'm gonna tell you what to do.
你什么都别跟我说!
You are not telling me anything!
我要说,你去找到,跟伊恩在一起的人,让他们释放他
Yes, I am! You're gonna find the men with Ian, and tell them to set him free.
如果你不这么做,我会去营地
If you dinna, I will go down to the camp,
告诉队长你是谁,并解释打架的原因
tell the Captain who you are, and explain the reason for the fight.
我说清楚了吗,小伙子?
Do I make myself clear, lad?
我今晚就要回费城了
I am expected to return to Philadelphia tonight.
先释放伊恩
After Ian is released.
好!我会去办
Yes! I will do it.
你保证?
Your word?
我保证
You have my word.
该死的,先生
God damn you, sir.
你下地狱去吧
God damn you to hell.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
约翰格雷?
John Grey?
亨特医生
Dr. Hunter.
史密斯上校叫我来照顾你
Colonel Smith summoned me to attend to thee.
你能抬头看吗?
Is thee able to look up?
现在试着往下看
Now try to look down.
肿得很厉害
There is a great deal of swelling.
打你的人很用力
Whoever struck thee did so with good force.
疼痛有多严重?
How bad is the pain?
从头皮到下巴都疼
Everything from my scalp to my chin hurts.
眼睛表面有血迹
There's bleeding on the surface of the eye.
你的眼球是深红色的
Thy eyeball is crimson.
就像你的眼皮一样
As is the lining of thy eyelid.
相当夸张
It's rather dramatic.
多久会消失?
How long till it goes away?
在一周到一个月之间会消失
Between a week and a month to clear.
你需要戴眼罩,我可以给你做一个
Thee will need to wear an eye patch. I can make thee one.
我担心的是你无法移♥动♥眼睛
My worry is the inability to move the eye.
我担心你的眼眶骨折了
I fear thee has a fracture of the bony orbit,
那会困住眼部肌肉
which is trapping the ocular muscle.
我真希望你的妻子在这儿
I do wish thy wife were here.
-她更了解…-我妻子?
-She has a much greater understanding...-My wife?
克莱尔不再是我的妻子了
No, Claire isn't my wife anymore.
杰米弗雷泽没有死
Jamie Fraser isn't dead.
他就是那个打我的人
He's the one who hit me.
但我是自找的
But I was asking for it.
医生
Doctor.
你说呢,医生?他能动吗?
What do you say, doctor? Can he be moved?
那会很危险,血液进一步,外渗到大脑中…
It would be dangerous. A further extravasation of blood into the brain…
如果他被突然带走,我无法对后果负责
I cannot answer for the consequences should he be moved abruptly.
那好吧
Very well, then.
如果穆♥罕♥默♥德♥不能去山上,山就必须到这里来
If Mohammed cannot go to the mountain, the mountain will have to come here.
我会给韦恩将军送个信
I'll send a note to General Wayne.
你要尽你所能,看他是否有逻辑
Do what you can to see that he's coherent.
为什么?
Why?
放人
Get it done.
一起来吧,埃尔斯米尔,让我们再创造一些回忆
Come along, Ellesmere. Let's make a few more memories
陪我们度过北方漫漫长夜,嗯?对!
to see us through the long nights up north, eh? Yep!
有没有肛♥交♥过姑娘?
Ever buggered a girl?
我囊中羞涩
Too dear for my purse.
你想要的是一个讨厌那个的女孩
What you want is a girl that hates it.
她们抵抗,想摆脱你
They clamp down, trying to get rid of you.
但她们办不到
But they can't.
然后你握住她的手,让她把手伸到后面去感受你
Then you take her hand and make her reach back and feel you.
天啊,那种扭动
God, the squirming.
她会像挤奶工一样帮你释放
Milk you like a dairymaid, she will.
记住,别找一个早已习惯的人,你想要她很紧致
Mind, you don't want one who's used to it. You want her tight.
你也别找一个之前从来没有做过的
You don't want one who's never had it before either.
她知道会接下来的事更好,对吧?
Better if she knows what's coming, eh?
请让我带走这位,过夜
I'll take this one, please. For the night.
阿♥拉♥贝拉是我的
Arabella's mine.
我确定马奇会找另一位,年轻的女孩来接待你
I'm sure Madge will find another young lady to accommodate you.
我比你先,先生
I'm before you, sir.
确实,哈克尼斯上尉,他已经先提出要这位女孩了
He is, Captain Harkness. He's already offered for the girl,
在你还没做决定的时候
as you hadn't made up your mind.
我要她
I'll have her.
过夜
For the night.
过夜
For the night.
我不会伤害你
I will not hurt you.
-上次我不是故意的 -你没有伤害我
-I didn't mean to, last time. -You didn't hurt me.
不过,你毁了我最好的礼服,还有一瓶酒
You spoilt my best gown, though, and a decanter of wine.
让我被毒打了一顿,被扣了一周的工资
Cost me a beating and a week's wages.
原谅我,对你被打我无能为力
Forgive me. There is little I can do about the beating,
但我肯定会为酒和礼服买♥♥单
but I'll certainly pay for the wine and the gown.
我真的很抱歉
I truly am sorry.
你说你叫威廉?
Well… William, you said your name is?
是的
Yes.
你的名字真的是阿♥拉♥贝拉吗?
Is your name really Arabella?
不是
No.
但我样貌别致
I'm a fancy piece, though,
马奇觉得别致的人的名字应该…
and Madge thinks the fancies should have names like…
很淑女
Well, like ladies.
我确实认识不止一位阿♥拉♥贝拉
I'm indeed acquainted with more than one Arabella.
但是,其中一个六岁,另外一个82岁
Though, one of them is six and the other's 82.
你想让我拿酒来吗?
Do you want me to send for wine?
除非你想做点什么,否则我真的认为你最好不要喝酒
Only if you want to do anything, I really think you'd best stay off the drink.
我不要酒,不,我也不想…
I don't want wine, no. Nor do I want to…
这不是真的
It is not true.
我确实想要
I do want to.
非常想
Very much.
但我不会
But I'm not going to.
为什么不?
Why not?
无论你今晚想做什么,你都付够了钱
You've paid well over anything you might want to do tonight.
包括肛♥交♥
Including buggery.
如果你喜欢的话
If that's your pleasure.
你觉得我把你从哈克尼斯上尉手上,救出来就是为了自己来吗?
You think I would save you from Captain Harkness just to do it myself?
男人直到别人提起来,才会想起些什么,然后他们
Men don't think of something until another mentions it, and then they are
自己就会跃跃欲试
all eagerness to try it themselves.
你一定不相信有绅士这回事吧,女士
You must have a most indifferent opinion of gentlemen, madam.
-但我同意你的观点 -好吧,这真是新奇
-But I do take your point. -Well, that's a novelty.
通常是相反的情况
It's usually the other way around.
我父亲曾经告诉我他认识一位女士
My father once told me he knew a madam
向他保证说,能让妓♥女♥睡个好觉,是你能给她们最好的礼物
who assured him that a good night's sleep is the best gift you can give a whore.
我会在这里睡
I'll sleep here.
这是家族遗传,是吗?经常去妓院?
Runs in the family then, does it? Frequenting brothels?
不过他是对的
He's right, though.
但你真的想让我睡觉吗?
But do you really mean that you intend for me to sleep?
如果愿意,你可以唱歌♥或倒立
Well, you can sing songs or stand on your head, if you prefer.
我不打算骚扰你
I do not propose to, uh, molest you.
除此之外,你的行为完全取决于你
Beyond that, your conduct is quite up to you.
阿♥拉♥贝拉?
Arabella?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表