剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
What does thee say?
对不起
I'm sorry.
是的 我…
Yes. I…
我们…
We…
你不可以
Thee must not.
我们绝对不可以
We must not.
不可以 当然
No. Of course.
我们当然不可以
Of course we mustn't.
这不安全
It's not safe.
你知道
Does thee know
我是什么感觉吗
how I feel?
我不担心你是否爱我
I'm not worried about whether you love me.
我担心你会因此而死 -因此而死
I'm worried you might die because of it. -Die because of it?
你真好意思 我没有说我爱你
Thee has cheek. I didn't say I loved thee.
你有很多不知道的事
It's a great deal better you dinna.
我认为你最好不要碰我
I think it's best if you dinna touch me.
因为如果你这样做 我会在此时此地
Because if you do, then I'll take you,
就要了你
here and now.
然后对我们来说就太晚了
And then it's too late for us both.
你是弗雷泽夫人吗
Are you Mrs. Fraser?
我是
I am.
我可以帮你吗
May I help you?
是的 我希望我们能做笔小生意
Yes. I was in hopes we might transact a little business.
我听说你有一批金鸡纳树皮 是这样吗
I'm told you possess stock of Cinchona bark. Is that so?
是的 你得了疟疾吗
Yes. Do you suffer from malaria?
不 不是我 但我有位手下得了 非常严重
No, not I. But I have a gentleman in my command who does, very badly.
我希望你愿意做交易
I'd hoped you might be induced to make a trade.
我曾经开过店
I used to run a store, you see,
有很多药材还有奢侈的干货
a great deal of apothecary's stuff, and luxury dry goods.
鸦♥片♥酊
Laudanum.
我不确定你最想要什么
I was not sure what might best suit you.
我知道最好给女士选择
I learnt it's best to give a lady a choice.
你还有这个吗 -有 在我的营地
Do you have more of this? -Indeed. Back at my camp.
你经常需要它吗
Do you require it regularly?
我自己不用 如果你是这个意思的话
Well, I don't use it myself, if that's what you mean.
但我有
Though I have.
前段时间我的左腿中了一颗火枪子弹 骨头被打碎了
I took a musket ball in my left leg some time ago. Shattered the bone.
非常痛苦
Great deal of pain.
但之后我就不用了
But I have since weaned myself.
你经常需要它吗
Do you, um, require it regularly?
帮助来我这里治疗的病人
The relief of pain is one of the important things
减轻疼痛是重要的事情之一
I can give people who come to see me.
上帝知道我无法提供很多治疗方法
Lord knows that I can't offer many a cure.
能说出这话真了不起
That's a remarkable statement.
做你这行的 大多数人似乎都承诺 几乎可以治愈每个人
Most in your profession seem to promise cure to nearly everyone.
我可能不会向我的病人承认这一点 但知道一个人的极限也无妨
Well, I might not admit it to my patient, but it's as well to know one's limits.
你这么认为
You think so?
你不认为承认这种极限
Do you not think that the admission of such limits
实际上可能会阻止一个人 实现所有的可能性吗
might in fact prevent one from accomplishing all that is possible,
因为那个人会假定一些事是不可能的
because one assumes that something is not possible?
有可能
You know, it might.
我想如果我们不相信 我们可以完成
I suppose if we didn't believe we could accomplish things
超出合理预期的事 那么
beyond reasonable expectation, well then,
我觉得我们就没人会在这里了
I'm not sure any of us would be here.
英格兰人
Sassenach.
长官 -上校
Sir. -Colonel.
你的妻子和我一直在讨论努力的哲学
Your wife and I have been discussing the philosophy of endeavor.
你怎么认为
What do you say?
是智者知道自己的极限 还是勇者否认极限的存在
Does a wise man know his limits, or a bold one deny them?
我曾听人说过 一个人必须超越其能力
Well, I've heard it said that a man's reach must exceed his grasp
不然天堂有什么用
or what's a heaven for?
这太棒了 你还记得在里听说的吗
Well, that is splendid. Do you recall where you heard it?
一个诗人说的
A poet.
我相信是
I believe.
对 但我好像不记得他的名字了
That's right. Though I can't seem to recall his name.
这是一种完美表达的情感
It is a perfectly expressed sentiment.
无论如何 金鸡纳树皮
Well, in any event, Cinchona bark.
谢谢跟我交换 先生…
Thank you for the trade, Mister…
抱歉 我不知道你的军衔
I'm sorry, I don't know your rank.
对不起 弗雷泽夫人 你怎么看一个
Um, my apologies, Mrs. Fraser. What must you think of a man
突然冲到你面前 却没有自我介绍的男人
who bursts into your presence and fails to introduce himself?
我是本尼迪克特阿诺德少将
Major General Benedict Arnold.
你好 女士
Your servant, ma'am.
先生
Sir.
我知道我不应该 引用一首尚未完成的诗
I ken I shouldn't have quoted a poem that's not yet been written.
你还好吗 克莱尔 你看起来都站不稳了
Are you well, Claire? You look like you're about to fall over.
我可能是站不稳了
I might.
哥哥 你会为我祈祷吗
Will thee pray for me, brother?
我担心我处于极大的危险之中
I fear I'm in great danger.
你确实是
Indeed thee is.
虽然我觉得祈祷对你的帮助有限
Though I am in doubt prayer will aid thee much.
什么 你不信上帝了吗
What, has thee no faith left in God?
我无限相信上帝
Oh, endless faith in God.
对你
In thee?
不是很相信
Not quite so much.
对伊恩默里更不相信了
Even less in Ian Murray.
你怎么知道的
How did thee know?
我之前看见他离开了
I saw him leave earlier.
但他看见我却假装没看到
And he saw me, though, pretended not to.
他对你说了什么
What did he say to thee?
什么都没说
Nothing.
没说什么
Not much.
他说…
He said…
他说我爱上了他
He said that I was in love with him.
你是吗
And is thee?
我怎么会爱上这样的男人
How could I be in love with such a man?
如果你没有 我觉得你不会要求我祈祷的
If thee were not, I do not think thee would be asking me to pray.
如果你想的话 我会叫他永远不再和你说话
I will tell him never to speak to thee again if thee wishes.
或者你愿意的话 我可以向他保证 你对他的感情只是朋友之情
Or if thee prefers, I can assure him thy affection is only that of a friend.
这就是唯一的选择吗
Are those the only alternatives thee sees?
我被教派拒之门外了 你没有
I have been put out of meeting, sissy, thee has not.
但是嫁给伊恩默里这样的男人
But to marry such a man as Ian Murray,
没有哪个教派会接受的
no meeting would accept it.
他是一位彻头彻尾的美国人
He's an American, through and through,
也是一位出色的士兵
and a brilliant soldier.
每个人都喜欢他 盖茨“奶奶”除外 他们之间有仇
Everyone likes him, save Granny Gates. There's bad blood between 'em.
至于是什么 我不知道 但人们会跟着他到任何地方
Over what, I dinna ken, but the men would follow him anywhere.
但在某个时刻 他会觉得失望 从而决定改变立场
At some point, he'll become disillusioned and decide to switch sides.
他会开始向英国人示好
He'll start making overtures to the British.
让一位美国将军♥转♥变立场 这是无法想象的
For an American General to turn his coat, it's unthinkable.
他的名字将成为叛徒的代名词 两百年后
His name will become synonymous with being a traitor. Two hundred years from now,
如果有人背叛了你 你就称他们为本尼迪克特阿诺德
if somebody betrays you, you call them a Benedict Arnold.
他将永远被这样铭记
It's all he'll ever be remembered for.
我们必须让事情变成这样
And we must let it happen.
我所知道的是 他这么做
All I know is, he does this,
而我们赢了
and we win.
如果他不的话…
And if he doesn't…
什么时候 他什么时候会这样做
When? When will he do it?
这就是问题所在 我不知道
That's the problem. I have no idea.
今晚 我们有好消息宣布
Tonight, we have good news.
“什么消息 丹尼尔摩根 ”
"Well, what news, Daniel Morgan?" -
我会告诉你的
Well, I will tell you.
来自盖茨少将的信
From Major General Gates.
“今天 我们了解到 错误得到了极大的纠正
"Today we have learned of a great righting of wrongs.
约翰布朗上校夺回了舒格洛夫
"Colonel John Brown has retaken Sugarloaf,
即英国人口中的抗争之山…
"which the British now call Mount Defiance…
这名字选得真差
"…a poor choice of name,
因为他们无法抵抗我们的进攻”
as they were unable to defy our advances."
虽然他没有夺回提康德罗加本身
Though he did not recapture Ticonderoga itself,
但布朗上校逮捕了十几名英国♥军♥官
Colonel Brown apprehended a dozen British officers
和140名英国步兵
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表