剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
不行 就现在
No. Like, now.
你聋了吗 我说了下周
What, are you deaf? I said next week.
我等不到下周了
Yeah, I can't wait till next week.
-今晚就得动手 -没门 今晚不行
- We got to do it tonight, man. - No way. Not tonight.
今晚不能这么对我 天呐
You can't do this to me tonight. God.
操
Fuck.
怎么了 不够大吗
What? Not big enough?
完全不够
Not even close.
行吧 咱们再看看
Come on, we'll get something else.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
这个不错 多少钱
This is perfect. How much?
200 最少两个月
200. Two month minimum.
你说的时候连个微笑都没有
You didn't even smile when you said that.
我就要一晚 哥们儿
I need it one night, man.
谁他妈只租一晚的仓库
Who the hell needs storage for one night?
祝你早日破产
I hope you go out of business.
蠢逼
Hey, dumbass.
问你
Hey, question.
要是警♥察♥把我抓了 你打算怎么办
If the cops shut me down, what the fuck are you gonna do?
操
Fuck!
滚蛋
Fuck off.
滚蛋 滚蛋
Fuck off. Fuck off.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
滚蛋 滚出去
Fuck off. Get the fuck out of here.
你又来这干什么
What you doing here again?
那是我的马克杯吗
Is that my old mug?
查了15辆 但是我得回来
15 down, but I got to get
拿沃尔玛车的搜查令
a warrant for Walmart's truck.
为什么
Why?
因为他不让我搜
'Cause he won't let me search it.
那就弄个搜查令
So, get a warrant.
理查德法官 这最少要两个小时
Judge Richards. That'll take at least two hours.
也许需要到第二天
Maybe overnight.
你应该直接回来拿
You should've come straight back for it.
现在又要等到明天了
Now we got to wait for tomorrow.
头 要我监视沃尔玛吗
Chief, want me to stake out Walmart's tonight,
保证他的货车没去别处
make sure his truck stays put?
他绝对不是嫌犯 卢克
He's not really a suspect, Rook. Come on.
别把自己搞死
Yeah. Don't kill yourself.
我们得检查他的货车 但是沃尔玛不是
We got to check his truck, but Walmart ain't the, uh...
这件事情的主使人
the mastermind of this.
为什么费劲去查他的车
Then why bother with his truck at all?
要么看着他 要么别管了
Either watch him or leave it alone.
-你说什么 -你听见了
- Excuse me? - You heard.
你能出去吗
Would you get out of here please?
去申请那个搜查令
Go get that warrant.
行 我去
Fine. I'll go. Yeesh.
你每次来都这么对他
You do this to him every time you come around.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
因为你在浪费时间
Because you're wasting your time.
罗德尼·米勒并没失踪
Rodney Miller ain't missing.
谁说的 他妻子都一个月没见到他了
Says who? His wife ain't seen him in over a month.
那你可能找错妻子了
You obviously talked to the wrong wife.
说什么
The fuck?
这个生活舒适 犯了重婚罪的人
Guy's living a nice, cozy, bigamist's life
在阿尔图纳还有个二老婆
with wife number two at this address in Altoona.
我替你省了两天 或许三天 不用谢
I just saved you two, maybe three days. You're welcome.
不如说句谢谢你
Now, how about as a thank you,
顺路让我看看案发现场
you let me take a peek at the crime scene?
布兰登警局的政策可不允许
It's not the policy of the Braden Police Department
支持私自♥由♥职业者
to enrich freelancers.
显然 不破案
Apparently, it's not the policy
就是布兰登警局的政策
of the Braden Police Department to solve cases.
还是这么垃圾的咖啡
Still the same shitty coffee.
你要从警局偷东西吗
Hey, are you stealing from the police?
只是纠正你们的众多错误之一
Just righting a wrong. One of many.
这辆货车 我们得解决掉
The cube truck-- we got to get rid of it.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我替你洗掉了 还不够吗
I-I washed it for you. Ain't that enough?
警♥察♥在找这辆货车
The cops are looking for a cube truck.
你得帮我解决掉
Yinz got to help me get rid of it.
万一有什么差池 我就告诉他们
Anything goes wrong, I'll tell them that
你只是帮我处理掉了这辆货车 就这么简单
you just get helped me get rid of the truck, that's all.
是吗 你♥他♥妈♥觉得我是个傻子吗
Oh, yeah, what, do you think I'm fucking, I'm-I'm a moron?
你♥他♥妈♥开吧
You fucking drive it!
我要是被看见了
Somebody spots me
开着那辆车 你觉得会发生什么
driving that truck, what do you think's gonna happen?
是吗 他们发现了我就没关系吗
Oh, yeah, so-so it's okay if they spot me?
我们不能杵在这吵
We can't be standing out here and arguing.
赶紧上来
Just get in the truck.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
我看见他了
I found him!
我该怎么做 把他丢在那吗
What was I supposed to do, leave him there?
那警♥察♥就不止让我们关门几天
The cops shut us down for more than a couple of days.
工厂就完蛋了
Th-The mill won't survive that!
这他妈太扯了
But that is fucking bullshit.
你怎么可能不知道是怎么回事
How can you not know what was going on?
要是有什么闪失
Anything goes wrong...
你 你想过凯莉吗
Are-are you thinking about Carrie at all?
他们要是抓住了我 她该怎么办
If they catch me, what happens to her?
你把货车解决掉 有钱给凯莉
You get rid of the truck, there's money for Carrie.
要是你被抓住了
Yinz get caught,
我给凯莉准备钱 我向你保证
there's money for Carrie, I promise you.
向你保证
That's your guarantee.
-她今天还好吗 -当然了
- Uh, she good today? - Oh, yeah. Sure.
帕特里克 叫凯莉出来 他爸爸来了
Hey, Patrick, go get Carrie. Her dad's here.
-那个 -为什么要我去
- Uh, yeah, so, um... - Why do I have to do it?
你就进去把她叫出来 行吗 谢谢
You can just go in and get her. Would you please? Thank you.
我 我刚才接到了一个电♥话♥
So, uh, you know, I-I just got, like, a call
回去加个班什么的
to go back in for some OT.
那个 你能不能
I mean, you-you couldn't, like, um...
能不能 多 多看她一会
You couldn't, like-like, keep-keep her here,
就 几小时
like, a couple hours extra?
几个小时是多久 两小时
Couple hours meaning, like, two?
大约 三小时
Like, three.
四小时 最多四小时
Four. Four at the most. Uh...
我最晚午夜就回来了
I'll be back by midnight, latest.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
谢谢
Thank you.
他能有多坏
How bad could he be?
他去救了一个他认为遇上麻烦了的人
He went out of his way to save somebody he thought was in trouble.
对啊 他半夜在街上溜达
Right. Just 'cause some guy is out walking around
并不意味着他杀了人
00 in the morning doesn't mean he killed someone.
或杀了七个人
Or seven someones.
但也不意味着他是无辜的
But it doesn't mean he didn't.
这些好漂亮
These are so pretty.
赶紧选一个然后我们离开这里吧
Can you just pick something and let's get out of here?
真不敢相信你妈妈有大♥麻♥
I cannot believe your mom has weed.
药用的
It's medicinal.
治疗什么 无聊丈夫综合症吗
To cure what? Boring husband syndrome?
昨晚你在公园看到他后
So after the park last night,
你就觉得"他是个父亲 肯定不会是他"
you were like, "He's a dad; he couldn't have done it."
但现在他是个凶手
Now he's a murderer.
你需要做出个决定
So, you need to make up your mind.
只是他做的事情和他做事的方法
It's just, what he did and the way he did it
非常的 我不知道
is so... I don't know.
-暴♥力♥ -不是
- Violent? - No.
-高尚 -不 很悲伤
- Noble? - No. Almost sad.
在我让他陷入任何麻烦事之前
Just, before I get him in any kind of trouble,
我想先确定
I have to be sure.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表