剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
这小可怜一整天都焉焉的
The poor kid's been kind of grumpy all day.
听着 我今天得回去工作了
Um, hey, listen, I-I got to go back to work today.
你能不能
Um... is there any way
七点左右再过来
you could, like, come back around 7:00?
或者
Or, uh...
我有些汉堡
I got some burgers.
我要不要留下来
I was thinking maybe you, you could, like, stay
跟我们一起吃
and, like, eat with us?
加勒特 对不起 不行 我...
Garrett, I'm-I'm sorry, I-I can't. I, um...
我有约了
I have a date.
嗯 我也是临时
Um... yeah, well, this-this thing came up,
突然问你的 所以
like, super last-minute, so...
隔壁那位女士
You know, the-the neighbor lady, uh...
经常让我不行的话就把凯莉送到她那儿
you know, she always lets me drop her off in a pinch, so...
她就是凯莉不喜欢的那位吗
Isn't she the one that Carrie doesn't like?
是的 不过就一晚上
Yeah, yeah, but it's just, like, a night.
她没事的
She'll survive.
我可以...改计划
I can... change my plans,
换个时间
reschedule.
你确实吗 我是说...
Are you sure? I mean...
你确定你要推掉约会吗
are, are you sure you want to, like, pass up a date?
我...
I'm, uh...
我相信他能理解的
I'm sure he'll understand.
其实也不算真的是约会
It's not even really, like, a date.
只是...
It's just a...
只是朋友了
just a friend thing.
-给 -伙计们
- Here. - Folks.
这里有发现
Got something over here.
这上面说今晚要运往
Says it's gonna be shipped tonight
温哥华的港口
to the port in Vancouver.
为什么还在这里
Why is it over here?
要你的人打开包装
You can tell your men to open the plug,
让我们看看里面
so we can look inside.
卡尔先生 让我们离开这里
Mr. Carl, the quickest way
最快的办法就是赶紧打开包装
to get us out of here is to hurry up and unplug it.
赶紧打开
Unplug it. Now.
是威士忌
It's whiskey.
有个中国的人 干钢铁生意的
Okay, there's a guy in China, a steel industry guy, and, uh,
我就是希望他能在基础设施建造上
I was hoping he'd put in a good word for me
给我美言几句
on this infrastructure thing,
能让我做成几笔生意
to, you know, throw some business my way.
你就不能给他送一块漂亮的手表吗
You couldn't just send him a nice watch?
我和他贪了她
Well, I was having a conversation with him,
他说他很喜欢美国的波本酒
and he says how much he loves American bourbon, you know?
就像 我也不知道 古巴香烟 鱼子酱
It's like, I don't know, Cuban cigars, caviar,
就是觉得很高档
it's just the novelty of the thing.
这是违法的
It's illegal.
你是认真的吗
Are-are you serious?
-卡尔先生 我认为 -不不不
- Mr. Carl, I think... - No. No, n-n-n-no.
不 让我解释
No, let me explain.
我让沃尔什放在那里的
I told Walsh to put it in there, you know,
这样他打开后就会很惊喜
so he'd open it and find it there like a surprise.
你要把珍贵的波旁酒运过边境
You were moving rare bourbon whiskey across the border.
你知道要是我告诉那些联邦的人
You got any idea how completely batshit the feds would go
你在走私 他们会有
if I told them that you were smuggling anything
什么反应吗
over the border?
走私
Smuggling.
我对天发誓 我根本没有那种想法
Hand to God, Pete, I had no idea that's what that was.
拜托 别怪沃尔什
Hey, look, don't blame Walsh, okay?
这全都是我的责任
This is on me. All of it.
怪在我头上吧 彼得
Throw the book at me, Pete.
波本 老爹
I mean, bourbon, Pop?
这可真是高风险低收益的活
I mean, talk about high risk-low reward.
我知道
I know.
只是...
It's just, uh...
最近生意真的很差
business has been real bad,
我...
and...
我就没多想
I jumped without thinking.
天啊 我...
God, I'm just...
太丢人了
It's humiliating.
你知道得到合同了吧
Did you at least get the contract?
我不知道
I don't know.
我本来打算出血案那晚...
I was gonna send it out the night of the, uh...
送出去的
the blood thing,
但是那晚酒没到
but then the booze didn't come in time,
然后 一切都失控了
and, uh... things have been so crazy,
我本来今晚是第一次想再试试
this is the first chance I've had to try again.
很多人在下面和我一起看到了那些酒
You know, a lot of people saw what I saw down there.
我的饭碗很可能会不保
Could cost me my job.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我不会把这件事告诉联邦的人
I'm not gonna tell the feds about this.
但我不能让你送出去
But I can't let you send it out,
-就算你会因此丢掉合约 -不 不
- even if it costs you the contract. - No. N-No.
不 当然不会了
No, no, of course not.
谢谢你 彼得
Thank you, Pete.
还有
And, uh...
关于我之前在停车场说的话
and about what I said in the parking lot...
我也很抱歉
...I'm sorry about that, too.
我不会忘记你的恩情
I won't forget this.
好
All right.
跟我说说
Tell me.
就是压力 珍妮 压力很大
It's just stress, Jenny, just a lot of stress.
我们得关闭工厂
Um, we had to shut down
让警♥察♥搜索工厂什么的
so the cops could search the mill and that.
他们找到什么了吗
They find anything?
没有
No.
我觉得应该过去了
I think all that's gone cold.
但还是压力很大 因为得弥补开销
But it's still stress, 'cause got to make up the days.
关于昨天
Listen, about yesterday,
我也不知道我是怎么回事
I don't know where all that came from,
我真的很抱歉让你看到这一幕
and I'm real sorry you had to see it.
我浑身是汗
So I'm sweaty.
我不介意
I don't mind.
你为什么要那么做
Wh-Why are you doing that?
-什么 -你为什么对我这么好
- What? - Why are you being... n-nice to me?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
但你知道那天我想...
Yeah, but you know the other day when I tried to...
那只是你...吓到了我
That just... you... it surprised me.
你聊起你的妻子 还...
Uh...I mean, you were just talking about your wife, and...
我...
I'm...
我很久没经历过这种事了
I'm way out of practice.
我先让你一个人待一会吧
I'm gonna leave you alone.
在你说什么之前
Look, before you say anything...
你不想听听我说你是个天才吗
Don't you want to hear what a fucking genius you are?
没错 你将加拿大拯救于酒品泛滥
Yeah. You've saved Canada from alcohol abuse.
那批货今晚还是要运吗
Look, is the shipment still going out tonight?
天啊 他疯了
Christ, he's nuts!
他们需要单独待一会
They need some private time.
拜托 彼得 波旁酒 你信吗
Come on, Pete, bourbon? You really buy that?
你当时不在场 不知道是怎么回事
You weren't there, you don't know how it went down.
如果我在的话 他就进监狱了
Yeah, if I was there, he'd be sitting in that cell back there.
-那是肯定的 -我们唯一找到的证据
- That's for sure. - The only evidence we have
就是我们找到的酒瓶
are the bottles that we found.
他向我承认
The man confessed to me
这是他想要拯救工厂的愚蠢之举
his dumbass plan to try and save his mill.
然后呢 你信吗
Oh, what, and you believed him?
我相信你和巴德·卡尔
I believe that you have some kind of personal problem
-有个人恩怨 -不 大家都知道
- with Bud Carl. - No, no. You've already shown
你什么鬼话都会信
you'll buy any confession going.
艾比·华盛顿
Oh. Abby Washington.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表