剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
是啊 我支持你
Yeah. No, I mean, I'm with you.
女人容易爱上那种迷茫的男人
A guy that confusing is very dateable.
您是说布兰登没有人被谋杀吗
Are you saying no one was killed in Braden?
我是说现在我们还不知道
We don't know is what I'm saying.
警长 你手下有一个小分队
Chief, you've got a small squad here in this city.
你还在寻求州警或联邦警♥察♥的帮助吗
Are you looking for state or federal help?
州犯罪鉴证科正在分♥析♥血样
The state CSI is handling blood analysis,
镇上居民和州警都在帮我们寻找尸体
and both county and state are helping us in the search for bodies.
您在寻找失踪的人吗
Are you looking for people who are missing?
夜以继日 我们正从各个角度着手
Around the clock. We're working hard on every angle,
搞清楚事实真♥相♥前我们不会停手
and we will not stop until we figure out what happened.
谢谢
Thank you.
特拉斯克警长 再问一个问题
Chief Trask, just one last question.
您能否为我们确认
Can you confirm for us...
您能确认 警长 警长
Can you confirm-- Chief! Chief, chief, chief!
马特·豪尔说我是最棒的
Matt Hall said I was the best.
我想我可以今晚差不多的时间
Okay, so I figure I can go back to the park
再去一次公园
around the same time tonight,
也许能见到他
and then maybe he'll be there.
"茱尔斯 你是最棒的"
"Jules, you are the best."
"最棒的"还被重点划出来了
"The best" Is underlined.
你觉得他是说我是所有女友中最好的吗
Do you think he was saying I was the best he ever had?
但他必须在早上遛狗 对吧
But he's got to walk his dog in the morning, too, right?
如果今晚我没有见到他
So, maybe if I don't see him tonight,
也许明天早上我可以再去碰碰运气
I can go back in the morning, you know what I mean?
一想到他要把我的裸照放到网上
It still scares me that he's gonna post
我还是很害怕
those nude photos of me online.
天哪 难道我会一直这么害怕吗
God, am I always gonna be scared of that?
或者等我们上大学了就好了
Or does it end when we go to college?
你能帮我出出主意吗
Can I have some ideas, please?
你是打算帮我 还是接着读
Are you gonna help me, or are you just gonna keep reading
年鉴上男孩们给你写的话
what boys wrote in your yearbook all day?
我只想知道他叫什么名字
I just need to put a name to his face.
看 "最棒的"被划出来了
See, "The best" Is underlined.
茱尔斯 你是最棒的
马特·豪尔
等等 我能看看吗
Wait, can I see that?
布兰登预科学校
谢谢你
Shit, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome?
天哪
Oh, man.
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
-布兰登的红人 -近来如何
- Braden's hard-boiled. - How you doing?
-不错 -能找你帮个忙吗
- Good. - Ask a favor?
-行 -谁
- Yeah. - Who...
两天前谁来过急诊室
Who came into the ER two nights ago?
两天前
Two nights ago.
天哪 你肯定是在调查七血案
Shit, you must be working this Seven Bloods case.
我在调查 这是肯定的
I'm working, that's for sure.
警♥察♥已经来问过了
Cops already asked me.
我们没有接收任何出血病人
We didn't have any bleeders.
那你们有什么 午夜以后
What did you have? After midnight.
让我查查
All right, let me check.
最近有看到埃特吗
Hey, um, you seen Etta much?
尽量不见
Not if I can help it.
打一声招呼那姑娘都要朝我喷火
Can't say hello without her vomiting fire and brimstone.
你呢
You?
有 我们重新联♥系♥上了
Yeah, we, um, we reconnected.
挺好的
It's been nice.
她想通了
She's come around.
真的吗
Really?
-你告诉她了 -我告诉她了
- You told her? - I told her.
-她没发飙 -挺惊讶吧
- And she's good with it? - Surprising, right?
老天 所以她对你和汉子们上♥床♥没意见
Man, so she's cool with you fucking Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,
但我怀疑那些汉子存在的时候她就发飙了
just not cool with me doubting those dudes existed.
真不敢相信你会说这话
I can't believe you just said that.
-好吧 -但你说得对
- Well... - But it's true.
好吧 我们来看看
All right. Here we go.
看来有一位食物中毒的
Looks like we have, uh, one victim of food poisoning.
一位心脏病发
One heart attack.
其实是烧心
It was actually heartburn.
司空见惯了
Typical.
一位脸部受伤加脑震荡
Oh, one concussion with facial bruises.
就是他 他说发生了什么
That one, that one. What'd he say happened?
汽车车祸
Uh, four-wheeler accident.
什么时候
What time?
凌晨四点半多一点 泰勒·班尼特
A little after 4:30 A.M., a Tyler Bennett.
你认识他吗
Oh, you know him?
以前的事了 我们有个共同的朋友
From afar-- we got a pal in common.
好吧 伙计
All right, man.
我们专业医疗意见是你该休息一下了
Hey, my professional medical advice is for you to take a nap.
你看上去一团糟
You look like shit.
别说教了 伙计
Give me a break, man.
我觉得你可能需要这个
Hey. Thought you might want this.
你可真好
That's nice of you,
特别是在这种情况下
especially under the circumstances.
开什么玩笑
You kidding me?
一位女士在我家屋外呢 我很有教养的
A lady outside my house? I was raised right.
明早见
See you in the morning.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man...
你想擅闯吗
Hey. You trying to break in?
不
No.
从另一边教师停车场进
Other side of the building, behind teachers' parking.
开水房♥的门坏了
The boiler room door is fucked.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
不是吧
Oh, this is not happening.
不是吧
This is not happening.
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
有什么问题吗 警官
Is there, uh, a problem, Officer?
有问题
Yeah, there's a problem.
我没油了 撑不到进城加油了
I'm near empty and I won't make it into town to fill up
我在这等了45分钟想叫停辆车了
and I've been waiting to pull somebody over for 45 minutes,
你有没有多余的汽油
so, um, you happen to have any spare gasoline in here?
我只需要一加仑左右
I just need, like, a gallon or so.
不 我...我没有带油 对不起
No, I-I don't... I don't carry gas, I-I'm sorry.
伙计 我今年已经有一次开到没油了
Ah, man, I ran out of gas already once this year
同事们嘲笑了我好几周
and guys made fun of me for weeks.
我不能再出这种事了
I can't, I can't do it again.
你能载我一程进城再回来吗
You think you can give me a ride into town and back?
除非他没有毕业
Unless he didn't graduate.
加勒特·德默里
Garrett Drimmer.
你不是说你没有汽油吗
I thought you said you didn't have any gasoline.
那不是汽油
Uh, yeah, uh, that's not gas.
那是什么
What is it?
煤油
Kerosene.
天啊 你说你被捕了
Jesus. You said you're under arrest?
不 我们暂时没事 但是
No, no. We're okay for right now, but...
那该死的警♥察♥要我载他一程拿汽油
fucking cop, uh, needed a ride to pick up gas.
什么
What?
是的 我不知道现在该怎么办
Yeah, I don't, I don't know what the fuck to do right now.
他看到我了 我不可能在这里
He's seen me. Okay. I can't torch a-a fucking truck
烧掉一辆该死的卡车 他看到我的脸了
anywhere near here. He saw my face.
好吧 你等一下 让我想想
Okay, okay, okay. Let's just-- give me a second, let me think.
好吧 扔到俄亥俄州吧 冷静点
All right, dump it in Ohio. Stay calm.
我很冷静 俄亥俄 我不行
I am. Ohio? No, I-I-I ca-- I can't.
凯莉还在她的日托所呢
I-I left Carrie at her day care.
我说我半夜会去接她的
I said I'd be back by midnight.
必须扔到州外
It's got to be out of state.
我找个垃圾场 等下打给你
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表