剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
I've been doing those...
我一直在做他们教的紧缩阴♥部♥的练习
pussy-tightening exercises they give you for after childbirth.
也许你该停止练习了
Well, maybe you ought to stop.
除非你想凭借这本事参加奥林匹克队
Unless you're gonna go out for the Olympic team.
我想你
I miss you.
今天下午后我以为见不到你了
I didn't think I'd hear from you after this afternoon.
我以为你不想见到我
I didn't think you'd want to.
我一直在想
I've been thinking, um...
也许我该搬回来
m-maybe I should move back here.
我之前遇见几个朋友
I ran into a couple of guys,
他们说老爹最近在说有个新合同
and they said Pop's been talking about a contract
能使工厂回到正轨
that would get the mill back on track.
如果真能如此
And if that happened,
那也许我能做回以前的工作
maybe I could get my old job back.
是啊 他最近经常口出豪言
Yeah, he's been talking a big game lately.
那如果我这样做呢
So, what if I did?
如果我被重新雇佣了
Moved in here.
就搬回来
If I could get hired back.
就像以前一样
It'd be like the old days.
我们可以一起去上班
We'd go to work together.
像兔子一样做♥爱♥
Fuck like bunnies.
抚养我们的儿子
Raise our boy.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
你可以完成你那小项目
You can finish your little project in there.
是啊 我可以完成它
Yeah, I can finish up my project.
我每晚回到这里
You know, I come up here to bed every night
看到那个房♥间 它让我对你恨之入骨
and I see that room and it makes me hate you so much.
-我们现在能不吵架吗 -行
- Can we not fucking fight about that right now? - Oh, okay.
-我是想跟你好好谈谈 -好 对不起
- I'm trying to have a serious conversation. - Yeah. Sorry. Sorry.
-老天 -对不起
- Jesus Christ. - I'm sorry.
你真的想和我再试一次吗
You really want another go at me?
是的
Yeah.
我想
I do.
过多久你会重新酗酒
How long till you're drinking again and...
然后整晚发酒疯打我呢
playing hold 'em all night and hitting me?
我从来没打过你
I never hit you.
你有几次脸色很臭
Oh, you smacked me around a couple times
狠狠揍了我
when you were shit-faced.
-是你扇了我 -不
- You slapped me around. - No.
你扇我 然后我把你打得满地找牙
You slapped me, and then I beat your narrow ass is what I did.
听起来没错
Yeah, that sounds right.
但有时候真的很棒
But sometimes it was really good, you know?
那时候你还是一只可人的小猫咪
Back when you were a little hellcat.
这里曾经也有美好的时光
Good times in this house, too.
我们可以回到那时候
We can get that back.
不
No.
我不想回去
I don't want it back.
你刚还说你想我
You just said that you miss me.
我不想在这里 我不想待在这里
Yeah, I don't want it here. I don't want to be here.
我不想瑞克在这个破城镇里长大
I don't want Ricky growing up in this fucking shithole town
然后过了几年染上毒瘾什么的
and getting hooked on oxy in a few years or whatever.
-该死 -你知道我是对的
- Damn. - I mean, you know I'm right.
如果我们要在一起
If we're gonna try this, then...
那我们就想办法离开这里
let's figure a way to get the fuck out of here.
去个温暖的地方
Let's go somewhere warm,
比如弗罗里达或者加利福尼亚之类的
like Florida or California or something.
我们就...找个看仓库的工作
We'll just... go get jobs at warehouses.
我们住在...海边
We'll live on the... ocean.
-我想去别的地方 -你...
- You know? Look, I want to go somewhere. - You...
这样等瑞克长大 再憎恨那里
So that when Ricky grows up and hates it,
他就知道他也能去别的地方
he knows hecan go somewhere.
你在做梦
You're dreaming.
我没说过我不做梦啊
I never said I wasn't.
我去尿个尿
I got to take a leak.
-我觉得你今晚应该住沃尔玛家 -为什么
- I think you ought to go stay at Walmart's tonight. - Why?
因为不能让瑞克知道我们复合了
Because it's not good for Ricky to think we're back together.
我要留下来
I'm staying.
我明晚也要留下来
I'm staying tomorrow night, too.
不
No.
转一下把手 不然会掉
Jiggle the handle or it'll run.
那你为什么不修好
Why don't you get it fixed?
因为我没这个钱
Because I can't fucking afford to.
我会修好的
I'll fix it.
不是挡板问题就是浮球阀问题
It's the flapper or the ball cock.
你说话也像个男妓
You still talk like a whore.
挡板都烂了
Flapper's rotten.
伙计 我的手♥机♥没电了
Hey, man. My cell phone's dead.
-这里的公用电♥话♥能用吗 -能
- Is, uh, the pay phone out there work? - Yeah.
-一块钱能找零吗 -当然了
- Can I get change for a buck? - Sure.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
我是特莉 有话快说
Hey, this is Terri. Spill it.
是我
It's me.
我在考虑
I've been thinking.
我今晚回家
I'm coming home tonight.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
我们离开这里 就像你说的那样
We're getting out of here, like you said.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
大脚 我是瑞克
Foot, it's Rick.
不 我在布兰登
No, I'm in Braden.
你也来布兰登
And you're coming to Braden, too.
赶紧
Now.
你挂上电♥话♥后
Soon as you hang up the phone,
叫上你哥们弗雷德
you get your buddy Fred
带上能捕熊的装备 全副武装
and make sure yinz come loaded for bear.
没错
Yeah.
我们要去狩猎了
We're going hunting.
好吗 闭嘴赶紧过来
All right? Just shut up and get here.
-瑞克 -加略特
- Hey, Rick. - Garrett.
你什么时候来镇上的
When'd you hit town?
我来看看我的孩子
Just came to see my kid.
我先走了 要是在这儿多留的话再联♥系♥你
I got to run though. If I stick around, I'll call you.
见到你真好 加略特
It's good to see you, Garrett.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
承重架都装好了
Gantry's here.
东西什么时候到
When's the stuff gonna show?
耐心等等 哥们
It's worth the wait, bro.
他说有上百万
He said millions.
肯定是胡扯
Got to be bullshit.
就算不是上百万
Even if millions is bullshit,
肯定也有很多
it's got to be plenty.
我们大老远
Wouldn't be paying our gas
从芝加哥过来 肯定不是为了点小钱
all the way from Chicago for chump change.
记住 瑞克
And remember, Rick--
他不认识我们 我们不认识他 别露馅了
he don't know us, we don't know him. Can't look like a fake
不然他们不会放过我们
or they'll be onto us.
你确定待会不和我们一起回去吗
Sure you don't want to head back with us after?
我还准备在这里待几天
I'm gonna hang here a few days.
对 等她把你踢出门 对吧
Yeah. Until she kicks you out, right
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
好了
All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
All right.
继续拉 哥们 继续
A little more, bro. Keep it coming.
操
Fuck!
都是你的错 对吧
That'd be your fault, right?
闭嘴
Shut up.
等等
Hold on.
好了
There.
虽然不符合标准 但也能撑得住
It ain't OSHA-approved, but it'll hold.
轻松
Easy.
上帝啊 这是在办街区舞会吗
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表