剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
Sick mom.
也许快要死了
Maybe she's dying.
得了癌症 或者说她已经死了
Hmm. Cancer. Maybe she's dead.
爸爸... 爸爸酗酒
Dad, Dad drinks too much.
惹上了麻烦 可以说他在坐牢
Yeah, he got in trouble. Maybe he's in prison, you know,
他杀了人
he killed a guy.
怎么说都行
You know, whatever.
妈妈死了 爸爸离你而去
Dead mom, Dad's gone.
懂了吗 不管是什么
Right? Whatever it is,
当你讲述自己的故事时
you have to believe it, you have to feel it
你必须相信它 感受它 明白吗
when you tell your story, okay?
你把自己的故事讲顺了
You get your story down,
就能在外面骗到钱了
you're gonna do some real damage out there.
-懂了吗 -懂了
- You got it? - Mm-hmm.
好了 多少钱才能买♥♥到那只...
All right. Now, how much for the,
那只羊
for the sheep?
-你是说这只羔羊吗 -羔羊 没错
- The lamb? - Uh, lamb, sure.
我卖♥♥14美元两个
I do two for $14.
12美元两个
Two for 12.
给我那条小蛇和那只胖羔羊
Give me the, uh, snake thingy and the puffy lamb.
问题是 我没有零钱找给你
Thing is, I don't have any change.
是啊 想得美
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Nice try.
这招对没有零钱的人才有用
That would work for people who didn't have the right change.
不错的买♥♥卖♥♥
This is a bargain.
好了 伙计们 我得回去那边了
All right, guys, I'm gonna head back there.
-回见 -好
- See you, okay? - Yup.
我们能为你做点什么吗
What can we do for you?
不用了
Nothing.
老实说 我没事了
Honestly, I'm okay.
我只是在想
Yeah, I was just trying to figure out
该怎么告诉瑞克这一切
what to tell Ricky about it all, you know?
但在弄清事实之前你没法告诉他 不是吗
But you can't really talk to him until you have facts, right?
没错 城里的每个人都有自己的一套说法
Yeah, well, everybody in town's got their own version of it.
我并不想让瑞克听说这些事情
Not that it's anything I want Ricky to hear, you know?
但瑞克在一切发生前的那晚
But didn't Rick come and stay with you
不是来和你待在一起了吗
the night before everything?
-我当时看到他了 -是的
- I saw him right out here. - Yeah.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah, he did.
那晚很美好 他很乖
It was sweet, you know? He was sweet.
这也是为什么我从不相信
I mean, that's part of why I never believed it
他们说他就那么离开了
when they said that he just left, you know?
我认为... 发生了不好的事情
I think, something bad happened.
你知道吗
You know?
我是说 别误会我
I mean, don't get me wrong.
他离开了很多次
He has just left plenty of times, right, you know?
但是这次...
But, this...
这次有所不同
this is something different.
我去给你再拿一瓶啤酒
I'll grab you another beer.
谢了 莱拉
Oh, thanks, Laila.
我爸一直在我面前说"B"和"D"
My dad says the "B" Word, the "D" Word
还有"S"开头的脏话
and the "S" Word in front of me all the time.
我父母都说"F"开头的脏话
Both of my parents say the "F" Word,
但对彼此却不经常说
but not to each other so much.
我爸对着电视说"F"开头的脏话
My dad says the "F" Word at the TV.
但你知道"F"开头的脏话是什么意思吧
But you do know what the "F" Word stands for, right?
没错 我知道是什么意思
Yeah. I know what it means.
-就是互相趴在对方身上 -对
- Like, when people lay on each other? - Yeah.
库珀在那
Hey, there's Cooper.
你好 库珀
Oh. Hi, Cooper.
-不不不 -给你 特莉
- No! No, no, no no, no. No. - Here you go, Terri.
-谢谢你 莱拉 -我没有向你请求
- Thank you, Laila. - I am not asking you
-别的帮助 -发生在你们身上的
for anything else. I...This is not
不是一件小事 让我们帮你吧
a small thing to happen to you guys. Let us help you.
反正塞萨尔正和库珀待在一起
Cesar is staying over with Cooper anyway.
好吧 管它呢 好
Okay. Fuck. Yeah, okay.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
把奶粉喝了
Drink your ba-ba.
你玩得开心吗
You having fun?
所以玛丽的父亲来到城里
So then Mary's dad comes into town
和我们再待三天
and stays with us for, like, three more days.
是啊 我父亲现在和我们住在一起
Yeah, well, we got my dad living with us right now.
我需要巴德·卡尔
Ooh. I need Bud Carl
让我多加点班
to throw some of those extra hours my way.
你跟他谈过这事了吗
Did you talk to him about that?
谈过了 但我不是名单上的第一个
Yeah, man, but I'm not the first on that list.
什么 你跟他说过后 他还没让你加班吗
What, he hasn't given you any OT, even after you asked him?
他说就快轮到我了
He says it's coming.
你现在就可以再跟他说一次
Well, you can ask him again right now.
藏猫猫
Peekaboo!
老兄 谢谢你照看她
Hey, man, thanks for watching her.
你帮了我大忙
You're a big help.
-她要走了吗 -是的 我们得走了
- Is she leaving? - Yeah, we got to go.
来吧
Come on.
我抱住你了 走吧
Yeah, I got you. Come on.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
-但我们可以调查 -不行
- But we can investigate. - No.
我就是这个意思
That is exactly my point.
你得让他别想着他爸
You need to keep his mind off his dad.
但我们可以找到他
But we can find him.
小库 你得听我说 好吗
Coop, you got to listen to me for a minute, okay?
他还不知情
He still doesn't know.
所以如果他提起了他爸
So if he brings up his dad,
你就说他去德州找工作了
you say he's gone to look for work in Texas.
懂了吗
Got me?
懂了
Got it.
你保证吗
Promise?
我保证
Promise. Yeah.
好了 去吧
All right. Go ahead.
你好 我是加勒特
Hey. It's Garrett.
我现在正式担心起你来了
So, I'm, like, officially worried about you now.
我要加很多的班
I-I'm gonna have, like, a lot more hours,
所以我真的需要你的帮助
so I-I could really use your help.
打给我
Call me.
你为什么还在乎他
Why do you even care?
你认为我甚至不该听听他怎么说吗
You don't even think I should listen to what he has to say?
我需要告诉他我不做了
I need to tell him that I'm quitting.
你需要打电♥话♥给儿童服务中心
You need to call Child Services.
你没听那些女人说吗
Didn't you hear those women?
这种男人是不会变的
Men like that do not change.
-就算为了凯莉 -我的天
- For Carrie, I mean. - Oh, my God.
别 我一开始就懂了
Don't. I mean, I got it at first.
在你上大学找到真正的男朋友之前
Like, a cute working-class guy before you go off
找一个帅帅的工薪阶层的男人 但是
to college and find a real boyfriend, but...
朱莉 能不能别说什么富家女的鬼话了
Julie, can you stop with this catty rich girl shit?
你就是富家女 你可在乡村俱乐部呢
You're a rich girl. You're at a fucking country club.
你 你别演了
You... you need to stop acting
好像给一个工人照顾几天孩子
like babysitting for a mill worker makes you anything other
就让你变成了个蓝领观光客似的
than, like, a blue-collar tourist.
他给了你钱
He gave you the money?
他给了我钱
He gave me the money.
什么时候
When?
我不知道 哥们
I don't know, man.
别这样 肯
Come on, Ken.
我有对你很混♥蛋♥吗
Am I being a son of a bitch to you?
没有吧
I'm not.
所以你也别对我这么混
So don't be a son of a bitch to me.
瑞克什么时候把钱给你的
When did Rick give you the money?
第二天早上
The next morning.
第二天早上 好
The next morning. Okay.
为什么给你
Why you?
他还能给谁
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表