剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ, is this a fucking block party?
白♥痴♥
Hey, jagoff?
你为什么带他们来
Why'd you bring them?
我们聊了聊 感觉都很感兴趣
We talked it over, decided we're all interested parties.
你带了你的人
You got your guys.
-我也带了我的人 -好吧
- I brought mine. - Fine.
可以吧
We in your way?
把东西放在这里面
We putting it in here?
跟你有什么关系
That any of your business?
都没东西能盖住
Yeah, there's nothing covering it.
就在这里 混♥蛋♥
It's right there, asshole.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
会包好吗
Is it gonna be wrapped?
让我好好干活 行吗
Just let me do my job, okay?
你能往边上站站吗
Could you step aside, please?
搞什么
What the fuck?
我以为送包过来的人现在该走了
I thought the guys who brought the bags are supposed to leave.
他们把包放进去后 就会走
They are... after they put the bags in.
然后我们就走
Then we go.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我们就这样运吗
So this is how we're gonna do it?
给我解释一下 想吗
Just fuckin' explain it, okay?
听着 我们把包塞进包装里
Look, we stuff the bags in the packing,
然后往里塞 包好
and then we plug it, and we wrap it.
但是首先 我们得先把包放进洞里
But first, we got to put the bags in the hole.
你为什么不直接说呢
Why didn't you just say that?
我们能搞定
We got this!
趁没人看到我们聚在这里 赶紧走吧
Go before somebody sees this goddamn convention.
他说得对
He's right.
等搞定后我就联♥系♥你们
I'll call yinz when it's done.
我们要留在这里
We're staying.
操
Fuck!
你受伤了吗 詹妮弗
You hurt yourself, Jennifer?
-时候到了我会告诉你 -我要上了
- I'll tell you when it's time. - You know what? I'm going.
不管你跟不跟
With or without you.
这可能需要半小时
This could take half an hour.
越早开始越早结束
Soon as you start doing it, sooner it gets done.
好吧 老爹
All right, Pop.
那就留下来吧 混♥蛋♥们
Yeah, so go ahead and stay, assholes.
你不信任我们 没事
You don't fucking trust us, fine.
滚吧
Go fuck yourself.
谁都不许动
Nobody move!
谁都不许动
Nobody fuckin' move.
你搞我
You shitting me?
-把手举起来 -等等 你不知道
- Hands on your heads now. - Wait, listen, you don't know
-你在干什... -闭嘴 不然就等死吧
- what you're getting yourself... - Shut the fuck up, or you're dead.
把包扔过来
Throw the bags here.
给我把包扔过来
Throw the fuckin' bags here!
你在干什么 伙计 赶紧拿走
What are you doing, man? Just take it.
我想看看都有什么
I want to see what's what.
上帝啊
Holy shit.
伙计 别碰
Hey, man, don't touch that.
-你给我... -听着
- Can you...? - Listen. Hey.
你花不了的 你如果
You can't spend that. You try to pass
想用这些钱 你用一点
that much, you try to pass any of it,
就会被抓
and you get caught.
听我说 伙计
Listen to me, man.
这些钱对你来说毫无用处
It's useless to you, all right?
这是钱 伙计 你以为我们是傻子吗
It's money, man. You think we're fuckin' idiots?
这是假♥币♥
It's counterfeit.
你要是用的话肯定会被抓的
You try to pass any of it, and you're gonna get caught.
-好吗 -我觉得很真
- All right? - It looks good to me.
我只是想提醒你
I'm trying to warn you,
-好吗 伙计 -他说的是实话
- all right, my man? - He's telling the truth.
好好想想
Think about it.
我们要运这些钱
We're shipping it.
如果这是真的 我们自己不会留着吗
If it was real, don't you think we'd keep it?!
他说的是真的吗
He's telling the truth?
真的吗 这是假♥币♥吗
Is that true? Is it fucking counterfeit?
你跟他们是一伙的
You're with them?
该死 瑞克
Goddamn it. Rick.
该死
Shit!
天...
Good...
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
上帝啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
你打电♥话♥了吗
You call?
嗯
Yeah.
救护车马上就来了
Ambulance is on its way.
对不起 老爹
I'm sorry, Pop.
我没想到
It was just so much.
我知道
I know.
我想带特莉去墨西哥
I wanted to move Terri to Mexico.
照顾好她和瑞克
Really take care of her and Ricky.
你可能把一切都毁了
You might have ruined the whole thing.
老爹
Pop!
加略特
Hey, uh, yeah, Garrett.
我需要你赶紧来工厂一趟
I-I need you to come down to the mill right away.
什么
What?
我 我有麻烦了
Yeah, uh, I-I-I'm, I'm-I'm in trouble.
你在听吗
You there?
发生了什么
What happened?
我 我需要你赶紧
I just, I need, I need you to come down
过来 你得帮帮我
right away. You got to help me.
现在吗
Right now?
是的 就现在 现在
Yes, yes, yes. Yes, right now. Right now.
我现在不能来
I can't come right now.
我...我还得照顾凯莉
I got... I got Carrie.
我必须找你
It's got to be you.
我真的需要你的帮助 加略特
I really need your help, Garrett.
我需要你
I need... I need you.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
你至少能给我十五分钟吗
Can you at least, like, give me, like, 15?
好
Yeah.
你得...别告诉别人
You just got to... Don't tell anybody
你要过来 好吗
where you're going, okay?
给我...给我十五分钟就行
Yeah, just give me, like... give me, like, uh, 15 minutes.
我...我马上到
I'll... I'll be there, okay?
好的 我在这等你
Okay. I'll be here.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表