剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
警长昨天要我们做一辆车
Chief had us ride together yesterday.
我不要什么搭档
I don't want a new fucking partner.
那太糟糕了
Too bad.
真是太蠢了
It's fucking stupid.
他们想什么呢 他会开车经过我们吗
What do they think, he's just gonna drive right past us?
他可能都跑出五个州了
He's probably five states away by now.
没错 就算他没逃走
You're right and even if he did stick around,
也会想办法处理了
he'd get rid of it.
我需要点咖啡
I need some fucking coffee.
才睡了两小时 该死
Two hours of sleep. Fuck.
这几天咖啡对我完全起反效果
Has the opposite effect on me these days.
要不是让我更困 要不是让我跑厕所
If it doesn't make you sleepy, it'll just give you the runs.
别担心
Don't worry.
我也没打算给你带
I wasn't gonna get you one.
威尔科特斯 站住
Wilcox, stop!
操
Fuck.
徒步追捕
Foot pursuit.
正在顺着帕特森街往南
Heading south on Patterson Street.
收到
Copy that.
布兰登警局 举起手来
Braden PD! Hands up!
有枪 有枪
Gun, gun, gun!
威尔科特斯 站住
Wilcox, stop!
布兰登警局 站住
Braden PD! Stop! Aah!
菜鸟 你中枪了吗
Rook, you hit?
我中枪了
I got shot.
低头
Put your head down.
上车 好
Get in. Okay.
压住 好吗
Put pressure on it, all right?
赶紧绑上这个止血带
Here, put on this tourniquet.
放在伤口上
Put it above the wound.
正在顺格兰特大街往西追捕嫌犯
Heading west on Grant Street. We are in pursuit.
什么 我要带你去医院
What? I'm taking you to the hospital.
不行 你这个种族歧视的混♥蛋♥ 我们在追捕
You are not, you racist fuck. We are in pursuit.
我们不能跟丢这个混♥蛋♥
We are not losing this asshole.
没问题 姐们
You got it, sister.
操
Fuck.
威尔科特斯 不许动
Wilcox! Freeze!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
开枪 通知验尸官
Shots fired. 10-79.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
女士 你没事吧
Ma'am, are you okay?
发现一名失去意识的女性
I have an unresponsive female.
请求救护车
Requesting EMS.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表