剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
Cover what?
他们找到了我的卡车
They got my truck.
你的卡车 里面全是我的东西
Your truck. All my stuff.
他们说要判我八年到十年
And they said they're gonna give me eight to ten years for it.
等等 他们找你谈过了吗
Wait, they already talked to you?
当然了 不然你以为我在说什么
Fuck yes, man. What do you think I'm talking about here?
你跟他们说什么了
What did you tell them?
他们想知道关于瑞克的事
Well, they wanted to know about Rick.
关于瑞克你都跟他们说什么了
And what did you tell them about Rick?
我不知道瑞克的事
Well, I don't know anything about Rick,
除了瑞克是个混♥蛋♥之外
other than Rick is an asshole.
-别再说瑞克了 丹 -我的天
- Shut the fuck up about Rick, Dan. - Oh, my God.
又来了
Here we go.
瑞克 瑞克
Oh. Oh, Rick.
瑞克真是棒极了 不是吗
Oh, Rick, you hung the fucking moon, didn't you?
他把你赶出了公♥司♥
You know, he runs your ass out of business.
他没把我赶出公♥司♥
He did not run me out of business.
在那之后瑞克受不了
And it's not till after Rick is sick and tired
你低头求你自己哥哥入伙
of your stupid face that you lower yourself
那副低三下四的嘴脸
to go into business with your own fucking brother.
那可真棒
That's great.
那可真是太帅了
That's really cool.
有人吗
Excuse me!
我能离这个混♥蛋♥远一点吗
Can I move away from this asshole, please?
我能坐在别的地方吗
Can I sit somewhere else?
好的 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
我交税了
I pay taxes.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
你知道吗 丹
You know, Dan...
十年以来我一直等着你这个傻蛋
ten years I've been waiting on your dumb ass
跟我说你有多嫉妒他
to tell me how jealous you are of him.
嫉妒
Jealous.
我可不嫉妒这种人♥渣♥
I am not jealous of that skimming piece of shit.
只是你看不出来我替你感到尴尬
I'm just embarrassed that you couldn't see it.
看看你自己
And look at you now.
你身处陷阱里
Your ass is in a snare,
你坐在这里又在保护他
and you're sitting here protecting him again.
你给我闭上你的臭嘴
You need to shut your fucking hole.
你最操蛋的一点是
You know what, but where you really fucked up
你这次害我受到牵连
is you pulled me into it this time.
你为什么偏袒着瑞克
And why would you even want to protect Rick
-那个杀了七个人的混♥蛋♥ -操♥你♥妈♥
- if he murdered seven people anyway - Motherfucker.
还把你的兄弟卖♥♥到河里去像一个...
and sell your own brother down the river like a little...
我靠
Ow! Goddamn it!
我♥操♥
Goddamn!
我们打平了吗
Are we even?
你个傻♥逼♥
You stupid fuck.
我想给你解释
I'm trying to explain to you,
他们根本不在乎我们盗窃 傻蛋
they don't give a shit about our fucking thievery, dumb-ass.
肯定有其他的事
This is about something else.
那他们以什么罪名逮捕我
Well, then what'd they arrest me for, huh?
你告诉他们什么了 丹
What did you tell them, Dan?
你告诉他们的是什么版本
What version did you tell them?
你什么意思 什么叫我告诉他们的版本
What do you mean, what version did I tell...?
你告诉他们的是什么版本
What version did you tell them?
我告诉他们的版本
I told them the version
是我们经常告诉他们的那个
that we always tell them.
放屁
Fart!
放屁
Ah, fart!
放屁
Ah, fart!
-塞萨尔 -怎么了
- Cesar! - What?
你好像对你的屁♥股♥很着迷
You're obsessed with your butt.
我没在说我的屁♥股♥
I am not talking about my butt.
我在说 "放屁"
I'm saying "Fart."
你为什么在大人面前很安静
Why are you so quiet around adults,
没有大人的时候 就成了话匣子
but when it's just us, you're a chatterbox?
你真的觉得我是个话匣子吗
You seriously think I'm a chatterbox?
是啊 我爸妈以为你是个哑巴
Yes. My parents thought you were mute
直到校园剧那天
until the school play.
你打算冲我喊一天
Are you going to yell at me all day,
还是我们现在就去找瑞克的爸爸
or are we going to find Ricky's dad?
我们这不在路上呢吗
We're on the trail right now.
你最后一次见你♥爸♥爸是什么时候
When did you last see your dad?
几天之前
Bunch of days ago.
这真无聊
This is so boring.
在这之前他去哪儿了
And where had he been before that?
他经常出去工作
He goes away for work a lot.
然后他回家来 和我妈打架
Then he'll come back and fight my mom.
然后他就又出去了
And then he'll go away again.
你说的是 和你妈互殴吗
Like, fistfight your mom?
不是 有时候吧
No. Well, sometimes.
他打过你吗
Does he ever fistfight you?
没有过
No.
他没打你还挺好的
It's good that he doesn't fistfight you but still bad
但是他打你妈就不好了
that he fistfights your mom.
但是打架我妈都会赢
She wins anyway, so...
放屁
Ah, fart!
塞萨尔
Cesar!
怎么了
What?
你能别喊了吗
Will you please stop that?
超烦人的
It's super annoying.
你为什么不能关心一下你男朋友瑞克
Why don't you just worry about your boyfriend Ricky
放我回家
and I'll just go home?
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
我们在破案
We're trying to solve a case here.
-行吧 -我们可以去犯罪现场
- Yeah, sure. - We could go to the crime scene.
你知道在哪儿吗
Do you know where that is?
你觉得他在犯罪现场吗
You think he's at the crime scene?
不 如果那样的话他就是个坏人了
No, 'cause then he'd be a bad guy.
你想让他变成坏人吗
Do you want him to be a bad guy?
-不想 -那他最好
- No. - Then it's a good thing
别在犯罪现场
he won't be at the crime scene.
你上次见他的时候在哪儿
Where was he when you last saw him?
在我家
At my house,
他坐在客厅里
sitting in my living room.
然后他跟我说他要去挣大钱
Then he told me that he was gonna make a bunch of money;
然后我们一家三口就出国了
that me, my mom and him are gonna go out of the country.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
然后他再也没回来 然后凶杀案就发生了
Then he never came back, and the whole murder thing happened.
我们或许可以拜访我爸爸的
You know, we could go see
好朋友沃尔玛 他也许见过他
my dad's friend Walmart. He may have seen him.
我不知道
I don't know, guys.
我爸妈让我远离他
My parents tell me to stay away from him.
我喜欢他 他一开始有点脾气暴躁
I like him. He's a little grumpy at first,
但是他会送你一些小礼物
but then he'll give you stuff,
所以我觉得他还挺好的
so that's all right in my book.
去...
"Go...
找... 沃尔玛
see... Walmart."
这计划听起来挺适合我
Sounds like a plan to me.
七血案
Seven Bloods.
弗莱先生 你总是我们缺少的一块
So, Mr. Fry, you were always the missing piece for us.
报告上说你在布兰登到处偷窃
Reports of stolen goods all over Braden.
沃玛特的花♥园♥里全是好东西
A yard full of goods at Walmart's
但是没有一个符合描述
but none of it matching the description.
但是如果你
But if you
在塞勒姆或者其他地方也干过这种事
were doing the same thing over in Salem and wherever else,
那么...
then, uh...
所以你的伙计们只卖♥♥货车 对吧
you boys were just trading trucks, right?
我们已经有足够的证据起诉你们两个
We already had enough evidence to convict you both,
但是你们也有一些
but you also know something
我们想知道的事情
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表