剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
Sorry, I was wasting your time.
怎么回事
What was that?
小姑娘太闲了
Girl with too much time on her hands.
像你一样 不是吗
Like you, right?
你还为被开除的事儿烦心吗
You're still upset about getting fired.
我没有被开除 我辞职的
I didn't get fired. I quit.
很推荐
I recommend it.
老爹
Pop.
现在谁在看店啊
Who's minding the store?
我也可以问你一样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
近来如何 老兄
How you been, man?
挺好 你懂的
Good. You know.
操
Fuck.
是啊 他们整日整夜的搜查
Yeah. They've been working day and night.
我们都完了
We're all doomed.
你有想过回工厂来吗
You ever think about coming back to the mill?
回去工作吗
Oh, like, to work?
是啊 关税上涨了 现在生意也不错了
Yeah. Tariff's kicking in. Things turn around.
也许后面几个月会招二十来个人
Maybe hire back 20 or so, next few months.
你想的真周到 老爹
Uh, that's really nice of you, Pop.
我很感激 但是
I appreciate it. I just... you know.
我懂 你混得也不错
Yeah. Got a good thing going.
这样就好
That's what I like to hear.
自己当家作主了一阵子
Been my own boss for a while now, you know?
你知道是怎么回事
You know how it is.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
你不需要烦恼付工资的事儿
You don't have to take care of payroll.
说得没错
Touché.
-悠着点 肯 -回见 老爹
- Take it easy, Ken. - See you, Pop.
看看这是谁 看看这是谁
Look who it is. Look who it is.
瞧瞧这是谁
Look who it is.
宝贝小姑娘来了
Oh! There's that girl.
-让我抱抱 -今天你会乖乖的吗
- That is on me... - You gonna be good today?
大部分时候她是个小天使
Oh. She's an angel, mostly. Yeah.
你做得很好
Oh, you're doing good.
谢谢 玛丽 我很感激
Thanks, Mary, I appreciate it.
我很想抱抱你
Oh, I would hug...
但我要上班了 我得走了
Oh, hey, I got to go, I got to go.
我也舍不得你
Hey. It ain't easy, huh?
我尽力了
Hey, I'm trying.
布兰登消防救援紧急医疗队
慢点走
Slow down,
我不希望你看那电影
I don't want you watching that movie.
语言不适合你 等你长大了再看 好吗
The language is too bad. Not till you're older, okay?
听见了吗
Hey, do you hear me?
你还好吗 特莉
How you doing, Terri?
挺不错的
Hey. Pretty good.
小瑞克提醒我说你之前有个
Little Ricky reminded me that you had a tackle box,
钓具箱 里面有鱼饵
with some lures, a while back?
天哪 有好一阵子了 是的
Oh, geez. That's been a while. Yeah.
看看你那漂亮鱼竿
Look at you with that fancy reel.
-是他爸爸送的 -是吗
- Was a gift from his dad. - Oh, yeah?
是啊 你最近见到他了吗
Yeah. You seen him?
瑞克
Rick?
他路过过
He stopped by.
是吗
Oh, he did?
他说了要去哪吗
Tell you anything about where he was headed?
-你也知道是怎么回事 -当然
- Hey, you know how it is. - Sure.
-钓具箱在哪 你还有吗 -当然
- Where's the tackle box? Do you still have it? - Yeah,
就在下面
boss, right down there
-运动用品区 -好的
- in the sporting goods section. - Okay.
想要哪个就拿哪个
Take any one you want, okay?
我把钱给你
Here, let me get that.
别担心 店里请客
Ah, don't worry about it. It's on the house.
谢谢
Thanks.
你什么都不知道吗
So you don't know anything?
进来吧 特莉
Come on inside, Terri.
怎么了
What's up?
瑞克走了
Listen, Rick split.
什么
What?
他在得克萨斯
He's in Texas.
得克萨斯 瑞克去了得克萨斯
Texas. Rick went to Texas?
对 他说在那找到了工作
Yeah, he said he found some work down there.
他说是为了去工作
He said it's for work.
行吧 当然了
Yeah, all right. Sure.
他说 要是看见你们 把这个给你
He said, if I saw you guys, to give you this.
这他妈是什么
The fuck is this?
我就是个传信的
I'm just the messenger.
真的吗
Really?
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
等等 你是昨天看见他的
So, wait. Did you say that you saw him yesterday
还是前天
or the day before yesterday?
昨天
Yesterday.
-你得把它们扔回去 -门都没有
- Hey, you're gonna throw 'em back, right? - No way!
我捉的鱼都是用来做晚饭的
All the fish I catch are for dinner.
是个可爱的孩子
He's a cute kid.
谢谢你
Hey. Thank you.
再见 特莉
See you, Terri.
孩子 回家吧
All right, kid, let's go home.
看你把它晃到哪去了
Watch where you swing that thing.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
你们知道我讨厌长篇大论的
Yinz know I hate giving speeches.
我就想说
I just want to say,
我对你们处理问题的方法
I'm real proud of the way you guys are handling
感到骄傲
this situation here.
我的意思是
I mean,
没人想这样 也不知道发生了什么
nobody asked for this, and who knows what happened,
但是
but...
我们就闷头做我们的工作
we're doing our work, keeping our heads down
让警♥察♥忙他们的事情
and letting the police go about their business.
没有比你们更好的手下了
Couldn't ask for a better crew.
这是事实
That's the truth.
这就是我想说的
That's all I wanted to say.
回去工作吧
Let's get back to work.
走吧
Let's go.
沃尔玛
Walmart!
我有严格的退货要求
I got a real strict return policy.
那个手电筒坏了可是你的问题
That flashlight don't work, that's your fucking problem.
不 特拉斯克让我们把布兰登所有箱货都搜一遍
No, Trask got us searching every cube truck in Braden
为了追踪血液信息
for traces of blood.
得扫清你的嫌疑
Just got to knock yours off the list.
我可不这么认为
Oh, I don't think so.
都知道你没杀那七个人
Look, we both know you didn't kill seven people.
-我就看看你卡车里面的东西 -不行
- Let me just take a look inside your truck. - No.
我得搜查23辆车呢
Look, come on, I got to search 23 of these things, okay?
你的车里肯定又没有血
We both know I'm not gonna find any blood in yours.
你今天搜那22辆
You're searching 22 today, man.
好吧 我懂了
Okay. I get it.
我还得再买♥♥点东西 对吧
I got to buy something else, right?
买♥♥这个诡异的牛仔怎么样
O-Okay. How about this weird cowboy man, okay?
操 我不是想让你买♥♥东西
Shit, I don't want you to buy anything.
你想搜查我的卡车 你得有搜查令
You want to search my truck, go get a fucking warrant.
-你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢 -不 这是规矩
- You fucking kidding me? - No. It's the rules.
你总是这么混♥蛋♥
You know, you always been an asshole.
牛仔我拿走了
And I'm keeping the cowboy man.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我们有麻烦了
Uh, we got a problem.
我们 是你有麻烦了
"We"? Youhave a problem.
警♥察♥想搜查我的货车
The cops want to search my truck.
我说了下周帮你
I said I'd help you next week.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表