剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
《一元背后》前情提要
Previously on One Dollar...
-这个地球仪多少钱 -七刀
- How much for the globe? - Seven.
不管我心多大
I got to make a profit.
我都得赚钱啊
No matter how big my heart is.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
我看见他了
I found him!
我该怎么做 把他丢在那吗
What was I supposed to do, leave him there?
那警♥察♥就不止让我们关门几天
The cops shut us down for more than a couple of days.
工厂就完蛋了
The mill won't survive that!
最后的时候有个订单取消了
There was a cancellation, last minute.
其中一个货箱的规格不对
The specs on one of the crates was off.
他们难道不会提早检查一下货物的规格吗
Don't they check the specs way earlier than the last minute?
比如在打包前
Like, before it's packed?
出于职业礼貌 我能看一眼现场吗 不
As a professional courtesy, may I take a look at the scene? No.
布兰登警局的政策可不允许
It's not the policy of the Braden Police Department
远程会议软件
下载到移♥动♥设备上
支持私自♥由♥职业者
to enrich freelancers.
显然 不破案
Apparently, it's not the policy
就是布兰登警局的政策
of the Braden Police Department to solve cases.
会计
约珥·斯迈思
知道崔维斯·威尔科特斯吗
You know who Travis Wilcox is?
他来过四次
He came by four different occasions
从我这买♥♥了几把铁铲
and bought shovels off me.
38岁 独身
Age 38, lives alone,
42号♥高速上一个二手车市场的老板
owns a used car lot on Highway 42.
他买♥♥了22种不同的攻击性武器
He's bought 22 different assault weapons.
7把45毫米手♥枪♥ 4把战术霰弹枪
Seven .45's, four tactical shotguns...
威尔科特斯和一名不明身份的女性
Wilcox and an unidentified female on foot,
他们徒步穿过树林向东了
heading east through the woods.
布兰登警局 站住
Braden PD! Stop!
现在派对才算开始了嘛
Now the party can begin.
他来了
There he is.
这些都不会追查到我们头上 对吧
None of this makes it back to us, right?
你这么问真侮辱人
I'm insulted you'd even ask.
我们发现的血迹
What we might have here is blood
可能来自于七个不同的人
from seven different people.
继续派对吧 继续跳舞
It's a party, people. Let's keep dancing.
什么
What?
不 我们在货车里
No, we're in the van.
-你好啊 -里奇
- Yo, yo! - Rich!
看看我带来了什么
Here we are.
-这是什么 -这叫手风琴
- What's that? - This is an accordion.
给她玩吧
Here, let's see how she does it.
你这里有啤酒吗 我想给自己来点气氛
Hey, you got a beer? I want to get a little tuned up.
是这样的
There you go.
手指放这里
Fingers here.
弹得很棒 宝贝
Wow, that's great, sweetie, that's great.
-你有天赋啊 -没错
- A natural. - Yup.
游戏时间到了
Game time.
你可以继续弹 小蛋糕 真好听
You can keep playing, cupcake, sounds great.
今天过得怎么样
How was everything today?
非常好
Incred-I-ble.
-这可真尴尬 -别来这一套
- This is embarrassing. - Oh, come on.
不是这样的
No, hey, l-look,
我回到公♥寓♥只需要步行20分钟
i-it's only a 20-minute walk back to our apartment.
我回去拿钱包
I got to go get my wallet.
要报♥警♥吗
I have to call the cops?
别别别
No, no, no, no, no.
亲爱的 把它给我
Look. Honey, give me this.
这个押你这里 好吗
Hold on to this, okay?
这是我闺女的奖品
It's my daughter's prize possession.
价值50刀 甚至100刀
Worth 50, maybe 100.
你真是个天使
Oh, you're an angel.
走吧宝贝 我们走啦
Come-- Honey, come on,
这样我们才能付钱给这位和蔼的女士
so that we can pay the nice lady.
饭菜很美味
That was delicious.
这个...
That...
我能看看这架手风琴吗
Can I take a look at that accordion?
这是30年代德国和来公♥司♥生产的
That's a 1930s Hohner.
这简直太稀有了
That's very, very rare.
-放在这里拿来卖♥♥的吗 -不是
- It's not for sale, is it? - No.
有人丢在这里了 他一会儿回来拿
Somebody left it, but he's coming back for it.
真是可惜啊
Oh, that's too bad. Well...
要不这样
You know, I-I tell you what.
你能帮我给他一张我的名片
Would you mind giving him my card,
跟他说我想买♥♥下来吗
tell him I'm considering buying it?
我付给她两千...
I'd give him, uh, two...
三千刀
maybe three thousand.
没问题
Yeah. Sure.
谢谢你
Thanks, doll.
我答应你会回来付钱
As promised. Hey, oh...
多谢你了 不用找了
Thank you, and keep the change.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这手风琴打算卖♥♥多少钱
How much would you sell the accordion for?
不不 这不是拿来卖♥♥的
Oh, no, it-it's not for sale.
其实我挺喜欢的
You know, I really like it.
我给你200刀怎么样
What if I was to offer you $200?
不不不
Mm... No, no, no.
我不能卖♥♥ 抱歉啊
I can't sell it, you know? Sorry.
我们走啦 小蛋糕
Okay, let's go, cupcake.
等一下
Wait.
500刀行吗
What about $500?
这是你的
Ba-boom.
切尔茜
Chels!
别难过 小蛋糕
Don't be sad, cupcake.
我们的好生活就要来了
Good things are coming our way.
你想要手风琴的话 我给你买♥♥五个
I'll buy you five accordions if you want.
您好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
今天过得怎么样
How are you?
我现在能休息吗
Can I take my break now?
可以 亲爱的
All right, hon.
一共是十六块四毛二
That's gonna be $16.42.
小票放袋子里吗
Would you like the receipt in your bag?
可以 谢谢你
Yes, please. Thank you.
不客气 谢谢你的捐款
You're welcome. Thank you for that.
好了 祝你今天愉快
All right, yinz have a great day.
谢谢 你也是
You, too. Thanks.
我要更多的这个 亲爱的
More of these, hon.
天呐 巴德 这还没到中午呢
Geez, Bud, it ain't even noon.
庆祝永远不早
Never too early to celebrate.
看样子他们抓到凶手了
Looks like they got the guy.
那个房♥子底下挖隧♥道♥的疯子吗
Oh, the nutjob with the tunnel under his house?
-是的 -我的天呐
- Uh-huh. - Oh, my God.
他们知道发生了什么吗
Do they know what the hell happened?
可能永远不知道吧
May never know.
但是现在士气低落
But morale's been kind of low,
所以需要给这些年轻的警官们来点儿啤酒
so a little beer for the boys and that.
你对他们可真好
That's nice of you.
希望这些孩子们心存感激
I hope those boys appreciate you.
-他们可没这心 -我懂
- Aw, they never do. - Yeah, I know.
祝你今天愉快 巴德
Have a good day, Bud.
-你也是 -好啦
- You, too. - All right.
我没有一块钱零钱了
Really? Look, I don't have any ones.
等一下 我来破钱
Hold on, wait. I got you.
-给你 -谢谢你
- Here you go. - Thank you.
看 飞碟
Hey, look at that.
切尔茜
Chelsea.
-我开玩笑的 -我知道
- I'm joking. - I know.
但是二十块就是二十块
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表