剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
Please, uh, escort this gentleman from the scene.
别这样 彼得
Come on, Peter.
我会把发现的东西都拿给你的
I'll bring you anything I find
你可以把那些都归功于你自己
and you can have the credit for it.
先生 或者我应该叫流氓
Sir, or should I say scumbag?
我觉得流氓更好
I prefer scumbag.
-彼得 别这样 -请跟着我 先生
- Peter, come on. - Please follow me, sir,
不然我就得动用武力了
or I'll have to kick you in the balls.
我只是想谋个生计
I'm just trying to make a living.
回见了 汤姆
See you later, Tom.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
你又来 感觉我都见不到你
Again? Feel like I never see you.
你要去哪
Where you headed?
我以为我们要一起去派对呢
I thought we were riding to the party together.
还有两个月我就要走了
I'm gonna be gone in two months.
你不想在我走之前试着习惯一下无法掌控
Don't you want to get used to not knowing every little thing
我每一个生活细节的感觉吗
about my life before I leave?
你们俩可以单独待一会
You guys can spend some alone time together.
我们俩 你可真搞笑
"Us guys," that is funny.
抱歉
Sorry.
你想去购购物吗
You want to go shopping?
就你和我 去市内
Just you and me, go into town,
为开学准备点东西 比如指甲护理套装
get me some stuff for school, maybe some mani-pedis?
你是想通过让我给你买♥♥衣服来收买♥♥我吗
Are you trying to buy me off by getting me to buy you clothes?
高中的时候这招百试不爽的啊
Hey, it worked through high school.
你指上个月
You mean last month?
好好玩吧
Have fun.
好的
Okay.
小心点
Be careful.
小心点
Careful?
你应该时刻保持警惕嘛
You should always be careful.
别担心 妈妈
Don't worry, Mom.
我不会被人发现陈尸炼钢厂的
I'm not gonna be found dead in a steel mill.
我应该笑两声吗
Oh, should I laugh at that?
为什么不呢
Why not?
回头见 小甲壳虫
See you later, Beetlejuice.
回见
Bye.
加勒特
Garrett.
你女儿最近怎么样
How's your little girl?
她很好啊
Oh, she's great. Huh.
她最近正在经历类似狂热期的阶段
Yeah, she-she's been going through these, like, obsessions.
你懂的
You know, uh... Ah.
这周是个大象布偶
One-one week it's a stuffed elephant,
下周就他妈是海绵宝宝了
next week it's fuckin' SpongeBob.
天啊
Oh, God.
我永远也决定不了我是想杀了那个老哥
Could never decide if I wanted to kill that dude
还是想让他搬来和我们住
or get him to move in with us, you know?
嗯
Yeah. Mm.
你见到瑞克了吗
Have you seen Rick?
没有
Uh, no.
那傻♥逼♥本应带他儿子去钓鱼的
Fucker's supposed to take his son fishing.
我很抱歉 这是很难办
Yeah, I'm-I'm sorry. That's-that's tough.
-也是意料之中 -嗯
- Par for the course. - Yeah.
回头见
I'll see you around.
回见 特莉
See you, Terri.
当你需要我的时候 就把我扔出去
When you need me, you throw me out,
但等你受够我了
but when you're done with me,
就要我回来
you bring me back.
我是什么
What am I?
是锚
It's an anchor.
谢了 罗宾
Hey, thanks, Robyn.
你喝了一杯就走
You're out after one?
我以前每两周里至少有一天不得不给你兑点水呢
I used to have to cut you off at least twice a week.
没事 我侄子也经常突然不喝
It's cool. My cousin used to get annihilated all the time
为了证明一切都在自己掌控之中
just to prove he was in control.
他说一天一杯酒 恶魔远离我
Called it a shot a day to keep the devil away.
随你怎么说吧
Whatever you want to call it.
看看这个帅小伙
Look at this handsome guy.
最喜欢的电影
Favorite movie.
点心在那里
Refreshments are that way.
现在派对才算开始了嘛
Now the party can begin.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
别喝那玩意
Don't drink that shit.
我带你去找好东西
I'll show you the good stuff.
谢谢你邀请我 阿巴蒂
Thanks so much for inviting me, Abatsy.
你在哪里
Where are you?
什么意思 我就在这里啊
What do you mean? I'm right here.
心不在
Barely.
我只是...我只是觉得不该不去找警♥察♥
I just-- I feel weird about not going to the police.
你们同意不去的 所以...
You guys agreed you wouldn't, so...
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What is it?
我看到他了
I saw him.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
那个人 我看到他了
The guy, I-I did see him.
我看的很清楚
I got a pretty good look at him.
天啊 丹妮 你没告诉泰吗
Holy shit, Dannie. You didn't tell Ty?
他以为他是在帮我 他以为我遭到了袭击
He thought he was helping me; he thought I was being attacked.
也许他只是路过的
Maybe he was just, like, passing by, you know?
大半夜的吗 我可不敢说
In the middle of the night? I don't know,
那个乡村俱乐部离工厂那么近
the country club isn't that close to the mill.
你看
Okay, look.
工厂在这里
So, here's the mill,
血迹都是在那里找到的 然后
where all the blood was found, and, then,
乡村俱乐部的泳池在这里
here's where the country club pool is.
是的 但如果他住在布兰登西区
Yeah, but if he lives in Braden West,
他肯定会走新月路
then he would have taken Crescent Road
绝对不会出现在工厂附近 所以...
and been nowhere near the mill, so...
除非他不想被人看到
Unless he didn't want to be seen,
这样他就会从消防通道走
in which case he would have taken the fire road.
这样就会经过乡村俱乐部
Look, it goes right by the country club.
-他什么时候袭击你们的 -他没有袭击我们
- What time did he attack you guys? - He didn't attack us.
只有泰 而且...
Just Ty, and that's...
-他以为泰... -不 这不重要
- He thought Ty was... - No, wh-whatever.
我是说 什么时候的事
Like, when did it happen?
4点15分
4:15.
但是犯罪现场是在5点后发现的
But the scene wasn't discovered until 5:00 A.M.
什么意思 你想说这个人杀了人
What are you saying, this guy murdered someone,
还想救你们吗
then tried to rescue you?
他还有一只狗
He had a dog, too.
-棕色的杂种犬 -你这也没说吗
- It was a brown mutt. - You left that out, too?
-天啊 小丹 -怎么了
- Jesus, D. - What?
这是个小镇子 丹妮
It's a small town, Dannie;
他们会查出来是谁的
they'll be able to figure out who it was.
好吧 我明早去找警♥察♥
Okay. Yeah, I'll-I'll go to the police tomorrow morning.
抬头
Heads up.
我父母在这里
My parents are here.
我受不了今晚还要看着他们扮演恩爱夫妇
I just can't handle seeing them play the happy couple tonight.
我们走吧
We got to go.
那这些帅哥呢
What about the cute guys?
-朱莉 好吧
- Julie. - Fine.
反正这是老年人派对
It's an old people's party, anyway.
加勒特 我告诉你 我得...
Garrett, I'm telling you, I got to...
这...
This, uh...
这些钱应该够了
this ought to catch me up.
嗯
Yeah.
听着 如果不够的话就告诉我
So, look, let me know if it don't.
不 够了 谢谢
No. I'm good, man. Thank you.
我去抱她
I'll get her.
来
Here you go.
你有小饼干吗
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表