剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
So, the mill gets one new contract
你突然就支持新平民♥主♥义了
and you jump on the populism train?
就算工厂雇满了人
Even if the mill gets back to full capacity,
这些人也买♥♥不起你的公♥寓♥
those folks can't afford your condos.
我说的不是那些...
Yeah, well, I'm not talking about those...
我是说
I mean...
听着 我也不想破你冷水
Look, I'm not trying to be a pessimist.
我很能接受新的想法
And I'm always open to any compelling idea.
你觉得我能帮你些什么
So, what is it you think I can help you with?
我不知道
I don't know.
老实说 我...
Honestly, I was, uh...
我是想你能帮我 我...
I, you know, I was hoping you could help. I was...
我想着我们可以...
I was thinking you and I could, you know...
但是
But, uh,
你按住了发展的脚步
yeah, you put your thumb on the scale for development.
我明白
I got it.
看起来没有人
Looks pretty empty.
洛丽说市政记录显示卡尔钢铁厂
Lori says that city records have Carl Steel
仍然拥有这块地
as still owning this place.
老古董了
Old prep plant.
要她查查这家伙 迈克·古德曼
Ask her to look into this guy, Michael Goodman.
古代的古
Goes by Goot.
就是你看到在这里和巴德争吵的家伙吗
That the guy you saw Bud out here arguing with?
对 卡尔还是给他25万用于网络设计
Yeah, and Carl still paid him 250k for website design.
为什么一家钢铁厂需要价值25万的网络
Why does a steel mill need a $250,000 website?
说到那个
Well, speaking of that,
我们在搜查工厂的时候
we confiscated the accountant's computer
没收了会计的电脑进行信息搜集
for any forensic information in the sweep of the mill.
你想知道我们找到了什么吗
You want to know what we found?
间谍软件
Spyware.
最近刚安装的
Recently installed.
谁在监视他呢
Now, who would be watching him?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过可能会非常有意思
Could be a pretty interesting file on that, though.
有可能
Possibly.
你怎么会觉得我找不到呢
How is it that you thought I wouldn't find out?
天啊 我...
Gosh, I-I, uh...
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, sweetheart.
你再过不到三个星期
You are less than three weeks
就要彻底破产了
from total collapse.
不 我...
No, no, I'm-I'm, uh,
暂时周转失利
momentarily overleveraged.
这是职业性风险
It's, uh, it's an occupational hazard.
-我们能别绕圈子了吗 -嗯
- Can we have the real conversation? - Yeah.
你别给我扯专业词汇
The one where you drop the verbosity
糊弄我了
and the sunshine?
好
Yes.
你马上就要失去一切了
You are a hair away from losing everything.
宾州第一亏空一千万
Ten million in the red to First Pennsylvania.
欠有限合伙人
Five to the limited partners
-五百万 -我知道 我知道
- on the first savings. - I know. I know, I know.
-你做的事都完全说不通 -珊迪
- And-and your moves make no sense. - Sandy...
你用镇上房♥产抵押借钱
You borrowed against the townhouses to build
-造楼 你为什么 -珊迪 珊迪
- the live-work lofts. Why would... - Sandy, Sandy, Sandy.
珊迪 我知道 别说了
Sandy, I know. I know. Stop.
别说了
Stop.
拜托 别说了
Please, stop.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
等等 你想去那个小木屋吗
Hey, wait, d-do you want to go to that cabin?
在布卢里奇
The, uh, the Blue Ridge?
不
No.
不
No.
不 我希望你干煸
No, I want you to change.
我第一次遇见你时
When I first met you...
你很努力工作 因为
you worked hard because
你热爱工作
you loved it.
当你不工作时
And when you were off of work,
你甚至会更加上心
you threw yourself into that even more.:
我知道 我知道
I know. I know, I know.
我这么说不是为了惩罚你
I'm not saying this to chastise you.
我这么说不是因为我生气
I'm not saying it because I'm mad.
我只是想知道
I just want to know--
你上一次
what was the last thing you did
倾尽全力做的事是什么
that you were whole-hearted about?
我不是很确定 但如果我打开这个文件
I'm not entirely sure, but if I open this file,
再点开这个
then click on this...
咔哒
Tap.
-就在这里 -中国
- No shit, here it is. - China.
巴德说他们就是往中国送波旁酒的
Bud said that's where they were sending the bourbon.
-为什么 -礼物
- Why? - Uh, a gift.
帮他搞到钢铁合同
To help him get some steel contract?
中国是世界第一的钢铁供应商 彼得
China's the number-one steel producer in the world, Pete.
巴德·卡尔为什么要往中国运钢铁
Why in God's name is Bud Carl sending steel to China?
运往中国 天津
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表