剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
and still feeling that sense of independence.
带您看看我们的小教堂
Love to show you the chapel.
可为不同宗教信仰和仪式
Wonderful services about different
提供优质服务
denominational faiths and services.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
-这边请 -天啊
- Right this way. - Man.
如果你喜欢
Now, if you like the enjoyment
一个便利的银行 这里就有
of having a convenience of a bank, it's right here.
在这边有一个杂货店
Over here, we have the grocery store.
这在我们的社区里算是一个很火的地方
It's kind of a little hot spot in here in our community.
这里是
And in here we have
-我们的台球室 -能下注吗
- our billiards room. - Can you bet?
这不是我们...
That's not something that we...
-不是我们很鼓励的事情 -我们不提供
- Not something really we encourage? - ...we have here.
但您还是可以来这里
But it is possible, uh, to come in here
和朋友们一起度过一个美好的夜晚
and enjoy a good night with the guys.
很好 很好
Good, good.
很感谢你的到来 你能过来真的太好了
Thank you so much for coming. So nice to have you.
切尔茜 谢谢你能抽出时间
Chelsea, thank you for taking the time.
我很感激 谢谢你
Appreciate it. Thank you.
至少你在这能有自己的卫生间
So, I mean, at least here you'll have your own bathroom.
我在家也有自己的卫生间
I have my own bathroom at home.
欢迎来到金斯伍德养老院
Welcome to the Kingswood Arms.
请进
Step right in here.
爸 你喜欢这个地方吗
Dad, you like this place?
还不错 应该说非常好
Not bad. Pretty nice, really.
等等 你真的会住在这吗
Wait, would you actually live here?
我想是吧 当然了 是的
I guess so. Sure. Yeah.
我们还在考虑
So, uh, you know, we're still thinking about it.
这是个重大的决定
Um, it's a big decision
而且对他来说很不容易
and it's hard on him.
这地方感觉很好 我喜欢
Smells good in here. I like it.
慢慢来 这对你来说也很不容易
Take your time. It's tough for you, too.
这是个艰难的时刻
It's a tough moment.
我很可能会住在这
It's a strong possible.
主任马上就来
The director will be right with us.
其实 能不能等一等
Actually, you know, can we wait on that?
我觉得我们还需要考虑一下
I think we need to think
-而且 -没问题
- and, uh... - Yeah, sure.
好 我们会打电♥话♥给你的 走吧
Yeah. We'll call you. Let's go.
这么快
So soon?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会考虑的
Possible.
-小蛋糕 小蛋糕 快看 -怎么了
- Cupcake. Cupcake, look at this. - Yeah?
-快看 -好了 爸 这地方我都看了
- Look at this. - Yeah, Dad, I just saw the whole place.
他们到底是什么时候说的
When did they say exactly...
同一天 同一天
The same day. Same day.
她没多久就睡着了
Yeah, she fell asleep in, like, two seconds.
我们在公园玩了一个上午 所以
We had a busy morning at the park, so...
她中午吃的好吗
Did she eat a good lunch?
挺好的 抱歉 我这周
Yeah. Um, sorry I can't babysit
没空在晚上帮你带孩子了
any other night this week.
我得和我父母做这件事
I have to do this thing with my parents.
我们的乡村俱乐部
Um, our, uh, our country club
每个夏天都要举办一次瑞金特晚宴 所以
has this annual Regent's Dinner every summer, so...
你刚说什么 乡村俱乐部吗
Is it, what'd you say, country club?
它不是 不是一个乡村俱乐部
I-It's not, it's not a country club.
它就像 一个晚宴
It's like a... A dinner...
一个晚宴俱乐部
It's a dinner club.
你得付高昂的会费
You pay these crazy dues.
非常贵 而且
It's really expensive and, um...
那的食物还特别难吃
the food's pretty terrible.
如果你想的话 我可以告诉你
Hey, well, if you want, um, I could, like, tell you
在哪能买♥♥到很便宜的难吃食物
where to get terrible food for, like, really cheap.
好啊
Sure.
那可是个晚宴俱乐部 我想说的是
It's a dinner club. I mean...
你真的需要这份工作吗
you really need this job?
秋季要去上大学
Going to college in the fall.
我想要一份压力较小的工作
I wanted a way to earn some pocket change
来赚些零花钱
in a low-stress way.
那你有
So, you have, like, any, like,
弟弟或者妹妹吗
younger brothers or sisters?
没有 我是独生子女
No. Only child.
你呢
How about you?
我曾经有个姐姐
Uh... I had a sister.
她比我大五岁
She's like five years older.
什么叫"曾经"有个姐姐
But what do you mean you "Had" A sister?
她已经去世了
Uh, she's gone now.
她在我青少年时期就去世了
She, like, ran off when I was, like, a teenager.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
你的酗酒问题跟这有关吗
Is-is that part of why you had your drinking problem?
对不起 这么问太不礼貌了
Sorry. It's rude.
没关系 我只是在想
No, no, just thinking, uh...
你记忆力很好
you got a good memory.
我想这就是你
I guess that's what makes you
那么可靠的原因吧
so reliable, right?
可能是吧
Yeah, maybe.
我很高兴你能回应我的广♥告♥
I'm, like, I'm really glad that you responded to my ad.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我该走了
I should probably go.
是啊
Yeah.
回头见
I'll-I'll see you later, though.
我们进去的路上 看见他们
You know, on our way in, we saw they have, uh,
今年又在进行无声竞拍
they're having the silent auction again this year.
-你去年买♥♥了个有趣的东西 -是的
- You bought something funny last year. - I did.
实际上我拍下了折纸课
I did, in fact, win origami lessons.
没错
That't right.
然后他们怎么做
And how'd they go?
他们会教我折纸
They gave me paper cuts.
-丹妮 要去上大学了很激动吧 -是的
- Dannie, you must be so excited about school. - I am.
是的
Yeah. I-I am,
但感觉很奇怪
but it't-it's weird.
感觉突然好远
It suddenly seems really far away.
我毕业那晚还感觉
On grad night I felt like I was practically
-我第二天就要走了呢 -他来了
- leaving tomorrow. - Here he is.
各位 我要向你们介绍
Everybody, I want you to meet
我的新黑♥马♥ 泰勒·班尼特
my new young hotshot, Tyler Bennett.
刚从匹兹堡高中毕业
Just graduated Pitt
已经被哈佛商学院录取
and he't already been admitted to the Harvard Business School.
一直留着我旁边的位置呢
哈佛 太厉害了
Harvard? That is impressive.
-谢谢 -恭喜你
- Thank you. - Congrats.
谢谢
Thank you.
一直留着我旁边的位置呢
我也想去哈佛
I did want to go to Harvard.
我估计我们都想
I think we all probably did.
她来了
She came.
没错
She did.
这里很美
It't, uh, it's a really beautiful place.
有你在就更美了
More beautiful now that you're here.
-拜托 -怎么了
- Come on. - What?
你要告诉我吗 谜题比赛是什么
So, you gonna tell me? What't a puzzle race?
好了 大家伙 游戏开始吧
Okay. Everybody, let the games begin.
随便挑一张卡片
Pick a card, any card.
卡片有颜色
Card has a color.
每个颜色对应一张桌子
Color coincides with a table.
我们能交换桌子吗
And are we allowed to trade tables?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
和陌生人坐在一起是乐趣之一
Sitting with strangers is part of the fun.
可以认识新的朋友
Get to know somebody new.
你喜欢吊人胃口
So you like keeping people on their toes, huh?
没有惊喜的话还算什么派对
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表