剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
"Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea."
是啊 也对
Yeah, okay, yeah, I...
-很荣幸 -为什么
- I feel pretty lucky. - Why?
好了 我来吧
Um, all right, I got it.
-谢谢你 -该死
- Thank you. - Damn it.
行了 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
爸爸 快进去了
Dad, let's go back inside now.
我要给你解释解释
I'm gonna explain to you that you're
你正在为了一个20年前就跟你离婚的女人
really upset about a woman you divorced
伤心难过 走吧
fucking 20 years ago, come on.
我不能 小蛋糕 为什么
I can't -- Cupcake, why?
这个贱♥人♥ 为什么
Fucking bitch. Why?
因为她是个贱♥人♥
'cause she's a bitch.
-那个 -你想让我帮你打开吗
- That. - You want me to open that for you?
我可以打开 给
I can open that. Here...
我朋友来了
Ooh, that's my friend.
记得我说过吗 我朋友想要见你
Remember I told you my friend wanted to meet you?
-记得 -记得
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我去给她开门
I'll go get her.
在这待着 我马上就回来
Stay right there. I'll be right back.
我天 比我想象的还糟
God, it's worse than I thought.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
凯莉
Hi, Carrie.
我是丹妮更好的那一半
I'm Dannie's better half.
我就是那个提醒她要衣着得体的人
I'm the one who makes sure she dresses right.
还给她推荐了推拉式胸罩和大♥麻♥
I, like, introduced her to push-up bras and weed.
好了 还记得吗
Oh, okay. You know, we were
我们刚才说了要睡午觉了 对吗
just talking about naptime, weren're we, huh?
对了
Ooh, yeah.
-得拿着这个 -等等 这是什么
- Got to have that. - Wait, what is that?
就像是她的安全毛毯
It's like her, uh, security blanket.
这是什么图案 没想到啊
What is this design? I wouldn't have thought
加勒特还这么喜欢圣歌♥呢
Garrett would be so kumbaya.
-妈妈 -咱们去睡觉了
- Mommy. - We're going to bed.
走吧
Come on.
你哄她睡觉的时候我♥干♥点啥
What do I do while you're putting her down?
坐那等着
Just sit and wait.
是挺旧的 但是又伤不着你
It's old, but it's not gonna hurt you.
不
No...
不
No.
毯子给你了 玩具也给你了
You got your blankey, you got your toy.
好了
Okay.
还挺快的
That was fast.
我和她挺合得来的 加勒特这么说的
I'm good with her. Garret said so.
那是他的房♥间吗
Is this his room?
对
Yeah.
你觉得我会漏了什么吗
You think I'm gonna miss something?
这就是改名字的文件吗
Is this the name change thing?
对
Yeah.
他为什么要这么做
Why would h-he have done that?
她妈妈去哪了
Where's her mom...?
-他怎么说 -我不能去问他
- What does he say? - I can't ask him.
这是隐私 我得让他相信我
It's too personal. I need him to trust me.
丹妮 与其说你想查是不是他谋杀的自己老婆
Dannie, I'm beginning to think you're more interested
你更感兴趣的应该是
in replacing his wife than figuring out
代替他老婆
if maybe he murdered her.
他没谋杀自己的老婆 你疯了吗
He didn't murder his wife. Are you insane?
然后呢 又杀了其他六个人
And then, what? Stab six other people in the process
这样就没人会怀疑了
so nobody would suspect?
你抓错重点了
You're missing the point.
我是说 故意的
On purpose, I'd say.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
你在戒酒吗
You on the wagon?
所有酒都要戒
I'm on all the wagons.
你是新来的吗
You new here?
之前应该没见过你
I don't think I've seen you here before.
不 我倒希望是呢
Uh, no. I wish.
三年了
Three years and counting.
一份工作我连三分钟都保不住
I can't hold down a job for three minutes.
他们一直都在招人
Well, they're always hiring.
很高兴认识你 切尔茜
Happy to make your acquaintance, "Chelsea."
你是要开派对了吗
So what, you're having a party?
对
I am.
其实是谜题大赛
Puzzle race, in fact.
谜题大赛是什么
Okay, what's a puzzle race?
你明晚有空的话 可以来看看
Well, if you're free tomorrow night, you should come find out.
她来了
Here she is!
我的天
Oh, my. Yeesh.
每次你来上班我们都要鼓掌了吗
Now we got to clap every time you come to work, huh?
瞧瞧你 已经走得挺好的了
Look at you. You're already walking so good, hon.
很走运 除了肥肉什么都没伤到
Lucky he didn't hit anything but fat.
肥肉 都是肌肉啊姑娘
Fat? It's all muscle, girl.
-就是肥肉 -我们的英雄来了
- Eh, it's fat. - There's our hero.
谢谢你康复期还能来
Thanks for coming in while you're rehabbing.
来我办公室谈吧
Uh, let's talk in my office. Okay?
你也来 硬骨头
You, too, Chewy.
好吧
Okay.
没有任何证据显示
Okay, we've got no physical evidence
威尔科特斯和七命案有关
to connect Wilcox to Seven Bloods.
所以我想让你俩给他女朋友施加点压力
So I want you two to press his girlfriend.
-懂了吗 -我俩
- You understand? - Us?
她肯定什么都不跟我们说
I-I mean, she-she's not gonna tell us anything.
-我们毙了他男朋友 -对
- We shot her boyfriend. - Exactly.
《美国前沿》给她派了一个
And, well, um, American Forefront has provided her
衣着光鲜的辩护律师
a fancy-pants attorney,
德宾格林事务所的本·德宾
Ben Durbin from Durbin and Green.
德宾肯定会彻彻底底地问问她
Durbin's gonna make questioning her tough,
我想让你俩去挑唆挑唆她 让她别理他
so I'm hoping that you two can provoke her into ignoring him.
我不确定是不是该去 警长
I don't know if I should go in there, Chief.
我可能直接把那律师废了然后换个新的
I mean, I'm probably just gonna rip that lawyer a new one.
这是你分内的工作
You know, part of the job.
我不想把事情搞砸
I just, I just don't want to fuck it up.
你不觉得其实该去吗
Don't you think you should go?
如果你想找人帮你
And if you want someone else in there,
卢克就是那个
you know, Rook's the one who's gonna
能把疯子逼疯的人
push that nutjob over the edge.
好吧
Okay.
卢克 你准备好了吗
Rook, you ready?
咱们走吧
Let's do it.
我反对道格拉斯警官在场
Okay, I object to Officer Douglas's presence.
凭什么
On what basis?
很明显是为了激怒我的代理人
Well, it's obviously intended to provoke my client.
道格拉斯警官杀了贝利女士的男朋友
Officer Douglas killed Ms. Bailey's boyfriend.
因为道格拉斯警官目睹了
Because Officer Douglas was a witness
你代理人发生的事情
to what happened with your client,
我觉得她是最适合来听听
I'd say she's the best person to hear
贝利女士想说的
what Ms. Bailey has to say.
贝利女士什么也不想说
Ms. Bailey has nothing to say.
除非她被捕了 否则我们马上走
And unless she's under arrest, we're leaving.
这主意不错
You know, that's not a bad idea.
我可以以重要证人的身份逮捕她
I could arrest her, as a material witness.
什么的证人
To what?
你的手下杀死威尔科特斯先生吗
Your officer murdering Mr. Wilcox?
威尔科特斯先生是七血案的嫌疑人
Mr. Wilcox was a person of interest in the Seven Bloods murder case.
"七血案"
"Seven Bloods."
有什么 有什么可笑的吗
Uh, what's the, what's the joke here?
我的客户和已故的威尔科特斯先生认为
My client and the late Mr. Wilcox believe
七血案调查不过是侵犯他们
the Seven Bloods investigation is nothing more than a pretext
民事权利的借口
for violation of their civil rights,
尤其是他们这样的人的民事权利
and the civil rights of people like them.
他们这样的人
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表