剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
You are a black cop in a white police department.
但是你为什么这么生气
But why are you so mad about it, though?
就像是 你明知道就是这样你无法改变
Like, if you know it's that way and it's never gonna change,
你怎么能一直都这么失望
how can you continue to be so disappointed in it all the time?
我是个愤世嫉俗的人
I'm a cynic.
是你希望你是个愤世嫉俗的人吧
You wish you could be a cynic.
你就是个心碎的理想主义者
What you are is an idealist with a broken heart.
你一直期望事情能在一夜之间发生变化
You keep expecting things to change overnight,
你每天早晨醒来 发现事情还是那样
and every morning you wake up, and things aren't all fixed,
你唯一决定要做的事就是用怒火把世界点燃
and you decide the only thing to do is set the world on fire
然后因为别人没有变得更好就冲他们大吼大叫
and yell at everybody for not being better.
你还想我怎么样
And what would you have me do?
愤怒还不够
Being angry isn't enough.
我想要你看看周围
What I would have you do is look around
只关注一件出差错的小事
and see one little thing that's not working
把这件小事做好
and make one little thing better.
然后再把下一件小事做好
Then make the next little thing better.
现在
I mean, yeah, right now,
我是个在白人警署里的黑人警♥察♥
I'm a black cop in a white police department,
但是有朝一日 我就会是黑人警署里的
but one day I'm gonna be a black police chief
黑人警♥察♥局长
in a black police department.
但是这想法
But this idea that
不应该一开始就遭遇滑铁卢
it never should have been broken in the first place...
就是这样
I mean, it is.
所以放过你自己吧
So get over yourself.
你怎么敢这么和我说话
How dare you talk to me like that.
自以为是的小屁孩 你要尊重长辈
Little smart-ass kid, you need to respect your elders.
富尔比开♥发♥公♥司♥
-嗨 -需要帮助吗
- Hey. - Can I help you?
我能为您做些什么
What can I do for you?
我要去富尔比家做一些整理庭院的活儿
I'm supposed to do some yard work, uh, with the Furlbees.
但是他们好像给错地址了
I think they gave me the wrong address?
你没有电♥话♥号♥码什么的吗
So, you don't have a phone number or anything like that?
有 他们不接
Yeah, they're not picking up.
好的
Right.
他们在猎人巷
They're out on Hunter Lane.
应该是十六号♥
Think it's number 16.
富尔比开♥发♥公♥司♥
富尔比开♥发♥公♥司♥
进来
Yeah.
亲爱的 你在...
Hey, uh, sweetie. What are you, uh...?
你在干什么
What's, uh... What are you doing?
收拾去学校
Packing for school.
对 没错
Oh. Oh, okay, that's right.
没错 很好
That's right. That's good.
我和你妈妈在想
Hey, your mom and I were thinking
我们今晚一起出去吃个饭 聊一聊
we all go out to dinner tonight, have a little talk.
我还不确定我的计划 所以
Not really sure what my plans are yet, so...
我不知道
I don't know.
-能就在这儿说吗 -当然可以
- Can we just talk here? - Sure, we could.
就是 你知道的 生意上有变化
It's just that, uh, well, you know, the business is changing.
我们想着
And, uh, we thought
要是
that it would be a,
-要是能... -亲爱的 你能
- a-a good idea to... - Babe... could you...?
-爸 -为...
- Dad. - Wh... I...
为什么我必须得去
Wh-Why-why do I have to... go?
怎么了
Yeah.
丹妮在吗
Is Dannie here?
我能问问你是谁吗
Well, can I tell her who's asking for her?
加勒特·德默里
Garrett... Drimmer.
丹妮
Ah. Uh, Dannie?
-丹妮 -怎么了
- Dannie! - What?
你想请你朋友
You want to invite your friend,
进来吗
uh, inside?
你来我家干吗
What the hell are you doing at my house?
你谎报了你的名字
You-You're pretty hard to find considering
找到你真不容易
you lied to me about your name.
但是你真的需要暑期在我这打工吗
But you-you really needed a-a-a summer job from me?
搞什么
What the fuck?
可轮不到你来指责我说谎
Really don't think you're one to be talking about lies right now.
我现在想起你了
Yeah, I-I-I remember you now
那天晚上你和你男朋友在泳池
from that night at the pool with-with your boyfriend.
告诉我 你有没有
So tell me. Did you... did you...
在你杀了那七个人之后或者之前
did you beat the shit out of him before
狠狠揍了他一顿
or after you killed seven people?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我要去叫警♥察♥
I'm calling the fucking cops.
-等一下 -住手
- Hey, hey, just-just wait a second! - Whoa! Whoa! Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥根本不懂
You don't fucking understand, okay?
我没有 我没有杀任何人
I didn't, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't kill anybody.
你对你老婆做了什么
What'd you do to your wife?
你在说什...
What are you...?
-我他妈没有老婆 -胡说
- I don't have a fucking wife. - Bullshit.
-我去了施恩座 -什么
- I went to Mercy Seat. - What?
我知道你打断了你老婆的下巴
I know you broke your wife's jaw.
天呐
Oh, my God.
该死的 丹妮 那是我的
Fuck, Dannie. Dannie, that was my fucking...
那是我的姐姐啊
That's my fucking sister!
你就那么想要知道真♥相♥吗
Man, you-you-you really need to know the truth so bad?
我姐姐和她的混♥蛋♥丈夫生了个孩子
I had a fucked-up sister who had a baby with her junkie husband.
行了吧 是他
Okay? He's-he's the one who-who...
把她的下巴打坏了
who broke her fucking jaw.
凯莉是我的外甥女
Carrie's my niece.
你为什么对我说谎
Why did you lie to me?
我想知道
Wanted to know, um...
你是谁
who you were,
你是否和工厂那件事有关
if you had anything to do with that stuff at the mill.
所以当你过来
So, when you came to the door asking
问我能不能当保姆的时候
if I was there for the babysitting thing,
我就顺水推舟了
it was easy to go along with.
所以我们对你来说就是个屁吗
Were we just all, like, just bullshit to you?
如果我真觉得你和那件事有关
I wouldn't have stayed
我根本就不会留下来
if I really thought you had anything to do with it.
那你到底相信怎么想的
Then what-what do... what do you believe?
我也不知道
I don't fucking know.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不 我不想要你的钱
No, I don't want your money. No.
我们得两不相欠 因为我不想...
W-We got to be square, because I don't...
我们以后还是不要再见面了
I don't think we should ever see each other again.
那是谁
Who was that?
杰克·诺韦尔
Jake Noveer.
请留下口信
Leave a message.
诺韦尔先生 我是泰勒·班尼特
Hey, uh, Mr. Noveer, this is Tyler Bennett.
我又想起来一些那天晚上的事
Um, I remembered some new information
我觉得你应该知道
about that night that you should probably know.
你的工作是批量操作员
You'd be a batch operator.
你要检测批次产品 保证它们按顺序排列
You test the batches, check 'em for the right sequence,
并进行记录
document that.
然后跟踪库存总量
Then you keep up with our, uh, inventory of aggregates.
当然 在正式上班以前
Of course, we'd need a couple days for training and that,
需要经过几天的培训
you know, before we give you an official start date.
你在那边工时是多少
How many hours you getting over there?
他们最近把我的工时调成了40个小时
They moved me up to 40 recently,
但这跟我的夜班不重合吧
but that won't interfere with my nights here.
你想白天工作40个小时
You want to work 40 hours during the day
晚上再来这工作40个小时
and then come over here and work 40 hours at night?
那你还哪有睡觉的时间
When are you gonna sleep?
我能撑一段时间的
Well, I can handle it for a while.
我只是需要专注于工作
Man, I just need to get caught up.
而且如果有更多机会
Plus, if there's more opportunity here,
我可以努力上升
then I can make that transition.
如果你打瞌睡 造成溢出
Look, you fall asleep and have a spill,
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表