剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
You know, I got to, like...
都得背负着
I got to, like-like, live with that shit
那些事
the rest of my life.
你来这里到底要干什么
What are you doing here, man?
不 你...我...
No-no... You-y... I-I...
你绝对
You-you will never,
不可能和我女儿有关系
ever have a relationship with my daughter.
你...觉得自己了解我
You... think you know me.
你觉得你自己什么都知道 对吗
You think you know everything, don't you?
你觉得你可以评判我
You think you can judge me.
看看你周围
Look around you.
这街上的每幢房♥子
There't not a house on this street
都是由为我们家工作的人建造的 我的家
that wasn't built by someone who worked for our family, my family.
我得背负着这街道 这个小镇
I're had to carry this street. I're had to carry this town.
你能不能给我闭嘴
Hey, man, can you just shut the fuck up?
看着我的眼睛
Look at my eyes,
听听我要说的话
and-and listen to what I'm saying, okay?
你也许背负着
Look, y-you might carry
这整个小镇
this whole fucking town,
但这片土地不是你的
but you do not own this yard,
所以给我滚
so get the fuck off of it.
这算什么 前排参观
So what is this, like, front-row seats
钢铁厂吗
to a steel mill?
没错
Absolutely.
他们工作 我们吃
They work, we eat.
我爸爸的事 你帮了我很多
You know, about my dad, you really helped me.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
他告诉我养老院里有一名可爱的寡妇
He told me that there't, uh, a lovely widow at the home
-他很想多了解她 -寡妇
- that he's enjoying getting to know. - Widow.
太棒了
It't wonderful.
认识新的人
Meeting somebody new.
是冰淇淋吗
Was it ice cream?
是明胶吗
Was it... gelatin?
我觉得我没资格知道
You know, I don't think I'm qualified to even know.
我觉得那应该算蛋糕
I think that qualifies as a cake.
-我不觉得 -你不觉得吗
- I don't think so. - You don't think so?
对
No.
看到什么喜欢的了
See something you like?
这架玛丽奥高音琴是1908年制的
This beautiful Mario Soprani is from 1908.
盒子有点损坏了 但是
Uh, the case is a little scuffed-up, but, uh...
你们想试试吗
You want to try it out?
我吗 算了
Me? No.
我已经不弹了 放弃了
I don't really play anymore. Gave it up.
是为这位女士买♥♥的
It't for the lady.
女士买♥♥不起 所以
Oh, and the lady can't afford it, so...
女士不管怎样应该试试
The lady should try it out anyway.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- You like it? - I do.
让我想起我的童年
Reminds me of my childhood.
-她在马戏团长大 -很接近了
- She grew up in the circus. - Mm, very close.
-要了 -等等
- Take it. - Wait a minute.
你干什么 你疯了
What are you doing? You're crazy.
五架全买♥♥了才是疯了
Crazy would be buying all five.
切尔茜
Chelsea.
什么 对不起
What? I'm sorry.
我觉得进展有点太快了
I think this is moving a little fast.
你就不会遇到一些
Aren't there just people in life...
一见如故的人吗
...whom you recognize?
我想你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
是有这样的人
I guess there are.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表