剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
就像当初你妈妈放弃你一样
the same way your mama gave up on you.
这就是为什么这件事会慢慢吞噬你
And that's why this is eating you up.
单膝跪地
Take a knee.
我们一起祈祷请上帝原谅你妈妈
Let's pray together that the Lord forgive your mama.
为什么要原谅她
Forgive her for what?
因为她是个瘾君子
Being an addict?
爱错了人
Loving the wrong man?
好吧 那我们不为她祈祷
All right, don't pray for her, then.
但是你应该原谅她
But you got to forgive her.
这种怒气会让你发疯
This is making you sick.
我不想要搭档
I don't want a partner.
不是搭档 你是她的导师
Not a partner, you're her supervisor.
菜鸟第一年执勤总要有个导师
Rookies always ride the first year with supervision.
把她交给汤姆 他是这里资格最老的
Give her to Tom, he's the most senior guy.
这是对你的赞赏 硬骨头
It's a compliment, Chewy.
你是我这里最好的
You're my best guy.
没人比你更适合教她
Nobody better to teach her.
真的
For...for real?
我是这里最好的
I'm...I'm your best guy?
我没理由说不是
I wouldn't say it otherwise.
好吧
Okay.
她知道怎么做警♥察♥吗
She know anything about being a cop?
上过警校
Been through the academy.
-和大家一样 -和大家不一样
- Same as everyone. - Not same as everyone.
-这是什么意思 -她至少跳了两级吧
- What does that mean? - Well, she checks at least two boxes.
-硬骨头 别这样 -我觉得他们
- Chewy, don't. - Yeah, I bet they were in
肯定是太急着让她毕业了
a fucking hurry to graduate her, weren't they?
-也许这不是个好主意 -好吧
- Maybe this is a bad idea. - Okay, look.
我不是这个意思 我只是说
I don't mean it like that. I'm just saying,
我可不会让她轻松过关
I'm not gonna go easy on her.
我不想让你对她放水
I don't want you to go easy on her.
我就是想让你对她严格一点
I don't want you to go hard on her.
我想让你
I want you to do exactly what you would do
-把她当成男人对待 -不 你不想
- if she were a guy. - No, you don't.
如果她是个男人 我会踢爆他的蛋蛋
If she were a guy, I'd bust her balls.
没错 她是个菜鸟
Right. She's a rookie.
你可以假装踢爆她的蛋蛋
Bust her... metaphorical balls.
好
Okay.
好吧 我会假装踢爆她的蛋蛋
Okay, I'll bust her metaphorical balls.
好吧 谢谢警长
Okay. Thanks, Chief.
所以
So...
你准备穿着那么薄的一片布骑摩托车
you're a biker with a flair for the tropics?
我只是不想看起来像那些
I just don't want to look like some basic bitch
妈妈不工作
whose mom doesn't work
爸爸建高尔夫球场的傻白甜
and whose dad builds golf courses.
但你就是啊
But you are.
我就是个妈妈不工作
I'm a basic bitch whose mom doesn't work
爸爸给医疗器械公♥司♥打工
and whose dad works for a medical device company...
或诸如此类的傻白甜
or something like that.
好吧 你还有六周多就要打包去学校了
Okay, so you have, like, six more weeks to pack,
我们为什么不去买♥♥些漂亮衣服
so we'll just, like, buy you some cool clothes.
这真的是衣服的问题吗
Is it really about the clothes, though?
我要做什么样的人是根据衣服来决定的吗
Am I choosing who I want to be based on an outfit?
是的
Yes.
到了 就是这里
All right, this is it.
我们大概在六个月前开始出♥售♥
Yeah, we opened this one about, uh, six months ago.
现在入住率在40%左右
We're at about 40% occupancy.
很不错啊
Wow. That's good.
不 40%不怎么样 70%才够好
No. 40% is not good. 70% is good.
这就是为什么我要引入新面孔
That's why I brought on a fresh face,
来帮我们卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
to help me move some units.
好 我会尽力
Well, I-I'll do my best.
我们会达到目标的
We'll make it happen.
每扇门的颜色都不一样
All the doors are-are different colors.
是啊
Yeah.
很有意思
That's something.
是的 这也是为了迎合客户心理
Yeah, it's psychology.
那谁是这些房♥子的目标客户
Who are your-your typical clients out here?
本地人还是...
Are they locals or...?
不 不是本地人 年轻家庭
No. No, not-not locals; young families.
想要远离市区的富裕的中产阶级
Upper-middle class people looking to get out of the city.
这里离市区很远
This far out of the city.
是的
Yeah.
我们经常听到城市复兴
You just, you always hear about urban revitalization,
公共交通 适合步行的城市
and mass transit and walkable cities.
这对于刚起步的人就很不错了
Well, th-that's good for people just starting out,
但过段时间也就不行了
but there's an expiration date on that.
-你老家是哪里 泰 -微风点
- Where are you from, Ty?- Point Breeze.
微风点 那是个好地方
Oh, Point Breeze. Okay, well, that's nice.
治安好 又有好学校
It's safe. It's good schools.
但我觉得你也应该知道
But I think you know as well as anybody,
这城市里没有一处像微风点一样的地方
that every place in this city is not Point Breeze,
但如果我们把你成长的环境搬到这里来呢
but what if we could bring what you grew up with right here?
革新
Renewal.
你真有眼光
You're a visionary.
我知道我带你来肯定是有理由的
I knew there was a reason that I brought you.
看 这只是第一阶段
See, this is just phase one.
我们将建造露天购物中心
We'll have an open-air mall,
餐厅 电影院 河畔步行道
restaurants, movie theaters, river walk.
我明白了 不错
Yeah, I see it. Okay.
你的老家是哪
Where-where-where are you from?
阿勒奎帕
Uh, Aliquippa.
在往西几英里的地方
It's a couple miles west.
你听说过吗
You ever hear of it?
我们就这么说吧 就像
Well, let's just say that this is, uh,
微风点和阿勒奎帕比起来一样
like Point Breeze compared to Aliquippa.
是的
Yeah.
你听过颜色的说服力吧
So y-you've heard of color persuasion, right?
听说过
Uh, yeah.
颜色能在不知不觉中改变你的感觉
Colors make you feel shit, you don't even know why.
我在205住 我家门是绿色的
Like I live in 205, you know, the one with the green door.
我就感觉很平静 我也不知道是为什么
I feel so calm, I don't know why.
怎么了
What?
性♥交♥
那扇门应该是绿色的才对
Oh, well, that should be green.
既然你决定告诉他一切
Well, I certainly hope he's as great as you say,
我希望他真像你说的那么棒
since you decided to tell him everything.
别担心 一切都会很顺利的
Oh, don't worry about it, it's gonna be fine.
弟兄们
Hey, boys.
真准时
Right on time.
老爹
Pop.
请交出你的手♥机♥
Your phone, please.
什么 我的手♥机♥
What? Your phone.
手♥机♥上有摄像头 还有录音软件
It's got a camera, a recording app,
警♥察♥能够追踪到
and cops can track it.
他没有被追踪
He's not being tracked.
把你的手♥机♥给他吧
Give him your phone.
瑞克 我知道你肯定想和别人说这事儿
Now, Rick, I know you're gonna want to talk about this.
你会和沃尔玛说这个事
You're gonna want to talk about it with Walmart,
还会和特莉或别的女朋友说
and Terri or whoever your girlfriend is.
老爹 我明白 我不会和别人说的
I get it, Pop. I'll keep my mouth shut.
老爹 这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this, Pop?
我们在做2012年版百元钞票
We're making perfect copies
的完美复♥制♥品
of hundred dollar bills printed in 2012.
古 你给他讲讲
Why don't you explain it to him, Goot.
为什么让我讲
Why?
拜托了
Indulge me.
眼见为实还不够吗
Isn't seeing it enough?
好吧
Fine.
从2013年起 美国造币厂
Since 2013, the U.S. Mint
就开始生产带防伪条的百元钞票
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表