剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
Right.
你有什么问题吗
You got any questions?
我有一大堆问题 但是
I got, like, a bunch a questions, but, um, um,
我想最重要的问题是
I guess the-the most important one
你 你明晚有空吗
a-are you free tomorrow night?
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
很好 你呢
I'm good. You?
你现在干吗呢
Uh, what are you doing right now?
-在开车 -是吗
- Driving. - Yeah?
你想过来看看我的新家吗
You want to come by and check out my new place?
我有东西要给你
I got something for you.
待遇不错嘛
Hey, nice perk.
对 对啊 你♥爸♥爸就是一副
Yeah. Yeah, your dad was just like,
"这间新房♥子现已加入
"Hey, here's this brand-new townhome
你的工资补贴了哦"的态度
as part of your compensation package."
我就只能说"好吧"
And I was like, "Okay."
这是什么
What's this?
打开看看
Open it.
这是什么 音乐会门票
What is this, concert tickets?
是班尼特先生吗
Uh, Mr. Bennett?
对 找我有事吗
Yeah. Can I help you?
我想就你之前那天晚上去造访急诊室的事
I was hoping you could answer a few questions
向你问几个问题
about your trip to the ER the other night.
抱歉 你是哪位
Uh, I'm sorry, who are you?
我是个调查员 现在不方便吗
I'm an investigator. Now a bad time?
对 我有客人
Yeah. I've got company, uh...
你还好吧
Hey, is everything okay?
稍等一下
Just a second here.
这 这是什么
Wh-What is this?
那天晚上你因为脑震荡以及
You came to the ER the other night
脸部的一些瘀伤来了一趟急诊室
with a concussion and some facial bruising.
在三更半夜的时候
It was the middle of the night.
听着 你大概可以猜到我在处理什么案子
Look, you can probably imagine what case I'm working.
你没有摊上什么麻烦
You're not in any trouble.
我只是想过来确认一下
I just wanted to drop by and make sure
你的确在凌晨三点的时候
you really hurt your head
开车伤到头了
riding your four-wheeler at 3:00 in the morning.
事实上我是早上的时候出的事故
Uh... the truth is I got in the four-wheeler accident
但我不想告诉医生
earlier in the morning, but I didn't want to tell the doctor
我拖了那么久才去看急诊
that I'd waited so long to go to the ER.
我懂了
I see.
谢谢你们二位
Well, thank you both.
你们可以继续享受你们的夜晚了
I'll let you get back to your evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
猜到了
Thought so.
嗨 你好吗 甜心
Hi. How are you, honey?
-你好 卡罗尔 -你好啊
- Hi, Carol. - Hi.
这个地球仪多少钱
How much, um, for the globe?
给你吗 十刀吧
For you, ten dollars?
十刀 那也太贵了
Ten d... that's a lot.
你们提供教师优♥惠♥吗
Do you have a schoolteacher discount?
你是教师吗
Are you a schoolteacher?
如果我不是的话
Why would I ask,
我问这个干吗
if I wasn't a schoolteacher?
我觉得也是 但是
Well, I guess you wouldn't, but...
我确定如果你并不是的话是不会来磨我的
I'm sure you wouldn't bust my balls if you wasn't one,
-所以我相信你 -如果我"并不是"的话
- so I believe you. - If I weren'tone.
真是直接证据
Case in point.
五元怎么样
How about five?
你给你的学生们买♥♥的吗 现在是暑假啊
Is it for your kids? It's summertime.
对 当然是给学生买♥♥的 我教暑假班的
Yes, of course it's for my kids. I teach summer school.
-什么样的人 -我上过暑假班
- What kind of person... - I was in summer school.
-好吧 -五块
- All right. - Five.
-五刀 -五块 谢谢了
- Five bucks. - Five. Thanks.
等等 不行 七刀吧
Wait, no. Seven.
不管我心多大
I got to make a profit.
我都得赚钱啊
No matter how big my heart is.
你心那么大可真是个累赘
That's a terrible burden, having a heart that big.
七元
Seven.
谢谢你
Thank you.
学生们也谢谢你
The kids thank you.
世界人♥民♥都谢谢你
The world thanks you.
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表