剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
你有没有觉得 就像是
You ever feel like...
你负担着生活中的一切
like you're carrying all these things in your life?
就像 就像你负担着他们
Like... like you're carrying them...
你很他们
...like they're resentments?
我当然理解
I definitely understand.
对不起 老爹
I'm sorry, Pop.
你总是这么好心地跟我们聊家长里短
You're always so good at talking to us about our lives.
别这样 但丁
Come on, Dante.
你随时都可以找我聊 我很荣幸
You can talk to me anytime. I'm honored.
我的意思是我的老婆孩子还有我爸
I'm just saying my wife and my son and my father...
我爸爸带着狗搬进来了
My dad moved in with his dog, you know,
-在我妈去世之后 -我还记得
- after my mom died. - I do remember that.
他们是我生命里最珍贵的东西
And they're the best things in my life, and...
我不想去讨厌他们
I don't want to resent them.
因为事实就是 并不是因为他们 对吧
Because the truth is, it's not them, right?
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
是我自己出了问题 才会用这种
There's something going on inside me that's making me
我自己并不喜欢的方法去看待这个世界
see the world in a way that I don't want to see it.
我能帮什么忙吗
How can I help?
我们招了这么多新人
So, with all these new people coming in,
我想着 能不能
I was just wondering... if there was a way
我能不能 换到那种
for me to... move on... towards...
有发展前途的岗位上
...something where I can advance.
你是说赚钱更多的
You mean make more money?
对 但是
Yeah. That, but also...
我从来没做过长远的打算
I never had, like, a five-year plan, you know?
比如 朝着工头努力或者
Like... A path towards being a foreman, or...
监工
a supervisor.
我不是说现在就要当
And I'm not saying I should be one now,
但是 我想历练历练
but... I just mean a path.
事情正朝着好的方向发展
Well, um, things keep going in the right direction,
可能会需要工头
a foreman-type situation might open up,
很快
uh, you know, pretty soon.
-真的吗 -我们的生产要持续好几个月
- For real? - It'll be a few months.
我们得做出点成果来
We're gonna need to hit some marks,
但是 不管怎么说 会的
but, uh, yeah... yeah, in plates, matter of fact.
真的很感谢 老爹
I really appreciate that, Pop.
如果你有什么需要的话
Anything you need in the meantime,
不要犹豫
don't hesitate, all right?
看见这个了吗
See this right here?
这就是我们今天要做的
This is what we're doing out here today
因为你
'cause of you.
幼稚
Oh, real mature.
能找到的最后一个七年前的地址
Last known address seven years ago,
但是我们今天冒着雨来
but we're out here today in the rain
就是因为你非要来逞英雄
'cause you had to go and be a hero.
-早上好 先生 -早上好 先生
- Good morning, sir. - Good morning, Sir.
你们的牢里是干的吗 是的话就把我拷走吧
Is your jail dry? If so, you can lock me up right now.
几年之前 这个人住在离你两户远的地方
Years ago, this man lived two houses down.
他叫格雷迪·科瓦克 你认识他吗
His name is Grady Kovak. Do you know him?
他不住这了
Doesn't live there anymore.
对 我们知道
No, sir. We know.
我们只是想问问你有没有见过他
We're just checking to see if you might've seen him.
他经常来找那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
But he does come to stay with that son of a bitch
时不时就来
down there every so often.
-那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 -对
- "That son of a bitch"? - Yeah.
那个 破破烂烂的棕色屋顶 看见了吗
That, uh, shitty brown roof, see?
你上次见到他是什么时候
Oh, yeah. Uh, when was the last time you saw him?
记不清了
Oh, I don't know.
三周之前吧
About three weeks ago, yeah.
那栋房♥子
That house over there?
但是提醒你
But be warned.
他是个特别古怪的混♥蛋♥
He's a crotchety bastard.
谢谢提醒 先生
Thanks for the warning, sir.
-我们会小心的 -再见
- We'll keep our eyes open. - Have a good day.
等等
Hold on a minute.
我们应该这么干吗 或者先跟警长说一声
Should we do this? Or should we talk to the chief first or...
我要完蛋了
Well, I'll be damned.
干什么
What?
沃尔什先生 是吗
Mr. Walsh, right?
-对 没错 -你在卡尔钢铁厂工作吗
- Yeah, that's right. - You work at Carl Steel?
中刮刮乐之前都在那
Well, I do until my scratch-offs hit.
你们问科瓦克干什么
Wh-What yinz want with Kovak?
你认识他
So you know him?
对 他进城了会睡在我家沙发上
Yeah, he stays on my couch sometimes when he's in town.
已经确认七人之一就是科瓦克先生
Mr. Kovak's blood was confirmed as one of the seven.
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
知道他遭遇了什么吗
Any, any idea what happened to him?
你没发现他失踪了吗
You didn't notice he was missing?
他已经失踪了好几年了
He's been "Missing" for years.
他现在就
He's one of those...
你们怎么说 流浪
what you call it... nomadics.
阿♥拉♥斯加 得克萨斯 俄勒冈
You know, Alaska, Texas, Oregon.
他这几年
You know, he's come back here
基本上哪都去过了
from damn near everywhere over the years.
你上次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
应该是在那晚之前
Uh, I guess it had to be that night before,
就是在
you know, before the...
出事之前
shit hit the fan.
在谋杀案发生之前他睡在你的沙发上
He was on your couch the night before the murders?
对
Yeah.
他有说是和瑞克·米契尔一起进城的吗
Did he tell you he was in town with Rick Mitchell?
他说没说和瑞克去了杨斯敦
Did he say he'd been staying in Youngstown with Rick?
我们只谈女人和足球
We talk pussy and football.
这个人的生活我一无所知
I don't know anything about the guys life.
谋杀案的前夜你在哪
Well, where were you the night of the murders?
法国蔚蓝海岸
The French Riviera.
我就待在这里
I was here.
-你们觉得我还能在哪 -你一个人吗
- Where do yinz think I was? - Were you alone?
我老婆去看她妈了 怎么了
My wife was visiting her mother. Why?
因为据我们所知
'Cause, far as we know,
你是格雷迪·科瓦克生前最后一个见过他的人
you're the last person who saw Grady Kovak alive.
我起来的时候他已经走了
He was gone by the time I got up.
哪都别去 我们会再来找你谈的
Don't go anywhere. We're gonna want to talk to you again.
阿什沃斯太太
Oh, Ms. Ashworth.
你好
Oh, hello
查尔斯
Charles.
对对 查尔斯
Oh, Charles, of course.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
不必道歉
Don't apologize.
我希望我们能
I-I was hoping we could...
一起看看你的档案
work on your biography a little bit?
你想了解我
Oh, you want to know about me?
我们最近每天都在看
We've been working on it every day.
昨天
And yesterday,
我们看到了
we left off where...
你要接手你父亲的生意了
...you were about to take over your fathers business.
对
Oh, yes.
-对 我 -爸爸
- Yes, I-I... - Hey, Dad?
小蛋糕
Cupcake.
真意外 这是阿什沃斯太太
What a surprise. This is Ms. Ashworth.
阿什沃斯太太 这是我女儿切尔茜
Ms. Ashworth, this is my daughter Chelsea.
她真好看
Oh, she's lovely.
你们结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
我天
Gross.
我们要去我的房♥间聊一会
We're gonna go to my room and talk a bit.
我晚点去找你
I'll come and meet up with you later?
好的
Oh, okay.
很高兴认识你们
It's lovely to meet you both.
很高兴认识你
Really nice to meet you.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表