剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
你是应该担心
You're right to be worried.
在那些事之后你们都没和他谈过吗
So you haven't even talked to him since all that?
我们联♥系♥过他几次 但他从未打电♥话♥回来
Tried a couple times, but he never called me back.
我是说 他以前从未打回来过
I mean, not that he ever did before, you know.
他甚至从来没设置过语言邮箱 这个混♥蛋♥
He never even set up his voice mail, the jagoff, so...
但你觉得他和这事无关吗
But you don't think he could've had something to do with it?
没人借过那块头巾 所以上面的血
Nobody's ever borrowed that bandanna, so that blood
不是我的就是瑞克的
is either mine or it's Ricky's.
如果血是我的 那我们说的可能就是
And if it's mine, then we're probably talking about
我那个混♥蛋♥兄弟了
that fuckup of a brother of mine.
但如果是瑞克的 那么 我都不...
But if it's Ricky's, then, I mean, I don't even...
我都不知道我们说的是谁了
I don't even know what what we're talking about.
妈 我们饿死了
Mom, we're starving.
-有零食吗 -没有 零食在家
- Can we have a snack? - No, we got snacks at home.
走吧 谢谢你让我把他带来这里
Come on. Thanks for letting me park him here.
不 你为什么不把他留在这里一段时间
No, why don't you leave him here for a while?
你自己去吧 这对你们俩都更好
Go be alone. It'll be better for the both of you.
想吃"原木上的蚂蚁"吗
How about ants on a log?
-好啊 -太好了
- Yeah. - Yay!
看看这个
Well, look at this.
用你有的食材做的 但让埃塔小姐很开心
Worked with what you had, but managed Miss Etta's delight.
她可从未做过
Well, she never made it.
一直都是我做给你吃
I was the one who always made it for you.
我知道
Oh, I know.
听着 我还是很难理解这事
Look, I'm still having a tough time with this.
再告诉我一下巴德是怎么说的
Tell me again what Bud said.
他只是说了如果有人发现事情真♥相♥
He just said that if anybody finds out what really happened,
很多人都会失去工作
a lot of people lose their jobs.
他为什么只告诉了你
Why did he just offer this up to you?
我是说 你对这家伙有多少了解
I mean, how well do you know this guy?
我帮他打扫房♥子
I clean his house, you know?
但他对我很好 他信任我
But he's good to me. He trusts me.
我认为他不是坏人
I don't think he's a bad guy.
我认为他和那些事情无关
I-I don't think he had anything to do with what happened.
我觉得他可能比宣称的知道更多内情
I just think he may know more about it than what he's saying.
所以或许你可以跟他谈谈
So maybe you could just talk to him about it.
我已经不是警♥察♥了
I'm not a cop anymore.
那又怎样 你还是可以跟他谈谈 不是吗
So? You can still talk to him, right?
听着 我不知道
Look, I don't know.
也许我不该插手这事
Maybe I just let this one die.
真的吗
Really?
我不知道那些人的身份
I don't have any idea who those people were
也不知道他们为什么要这么对我
or why they did that to me.
他们可能正在监听我们
They could be listening to us right now.
如果我知道了真♥相♥
Knowing what they know,
他们很可能随时会杀了我
they could probably kill me whenever they want.
我从没见过你这个样子
I never seen you like this.
什么样
Like what?
恐惧
Scared.
她受了非人的虐待
Very abusive.
迈雅刚来时 她...
When Mia first came here, she was in...
-她伤痕累累 -是啊
- She was in terrible shape. - Yeah.
身上很多淤青
Lot of bruises.
下巴骨折 没错
Broken jaw. Oh, yeah.
她逃离了他 来这里寻求帮助 希望重回正轨
She ran away from him, came here for help getting back on track.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
她去世了
She died.
他没告诉你们吗
He hasn't told you any of this?
她在这里待了三个月
She was here for three months.
然后他来到这里 说服了她一起离开
Then he came and convinced her to leave with him again.
他们带走了凯莉 我们就再也没见过他们了
They took Carrie with them and we never saw them again.
两周后 迈雅死于吸毒过量
Two weeks later, Mia overdosed.
至少他是这么告诉我们的
At least that's what he told us.
只是 这...
Just... It-it...
这听起来一点都不像他
This doesn't sound anything like him.
你不了解他 丹妮
You don't know him, Dannie.
确实
You don't.
我以为你走了
Thought you're left.
我是准备走了
Yeah, I'm on my way.
你没事吧 富尔比先生
Are you all right, Mr. Furlbee?
没事 我没事 没事
Yeah. No, I'm good. I'm good.
我是说
I mean...
我看见了
I see it.
你看见没
Do you see it?
我看见没
Do I see it?
嗯 这些曾经的样子
Yeah, the way it all used to be.
听起来既古怪又不错
Sounds quaint. Sounds nice.
我在里面长大的 让人窒息
I grew up in it. Couldn't fucking breathe.
你穿一件白T恤 到了中午就变成灰色的了
You're put a white shirt on and by lunchtime it're be gray.
不太明白你在说什么
Not sure I follow.
你知道
Do you know...
这个镇子都讨厌我吗
...that I am hated in this town?
不 我...
No, I-I...
天呐 你很不会撒谎 泰勒
God, you are a shitty liar, Tyler.
我是说 我听到过一些批判 但...
I mean, you know, I've heard some criticisms, but...
关于什么的 哪方面
About what? What? Uh...
中产阶级化吗
gentrification?
嗯 但我觉得大家更关心的是新旧更换
Yeah, but I-I think it's more about the displacement.
好吧 首先
Okay, first,
你知道高收入者搬到低收入区时
do-do you know what happens when high-income people
会发生什么吗
move into low-income areas?
收入增加
Incomes go up.
犯罪率下降
Crime goes down.
教育水平提高
Schools get better.
而流离失所的人
And the number of people who are displaced
比普遍认为的要少得多
is a lot less than is commonly thought.
少得多
A lot less.
瞧 你看见谁流离失所吗
And look, you see anybody out there getting displaced?
你有 看一看 不 你看看
Do you... Take a look. No, loo...
-你看看... -不 不 不了
- Take a look.I... - No. No, I don't.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
还有什么选择 什么...
What's the alternative? What...
对 但他们的想法是什么
Yeah, but what's... what is their idea?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我不知道 我也不知道
I don't know. I don't know, either.
我不知道
I don't know.
是让这里烂下去吗
I mean, is it to leave it all shitty?
我不是自以为是
And I'm not-I'm not condescending.
我是说 我是站在他们那边的
I mean, I'm on their side. It's...
但是另外一个选择却是...
But the-the other choice is to literally...
眼睁睁看着所有的大楼轰然倒塌
just watch all the buildings fall down.
结局就会如此
That's... that's what's gonna happen.
我见过唯一奏效的办法就是
The only thing I've ever seen that works is that
让资产流入这里 让这里
bringing money into a place will make that place...
变成一个更好的地方
a better place.
但我是个混♥蛋♥
But I'm the asshole.
对吗 没有远见
Right, huh? No vision,
只有钱
just money.
钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money.
你...
Uh, you...
你想...
Do you want to... uh...
你应该到我家去
Y-You should come over to the house.
我是说去我家 吃晚餐
I mean, c-come over for... Have dinner
和我家人一起 好吗
with the... our... the... our family. Yeah?
当然 好
Sure. Yeah.
好
Good.
好吧 好
Okay, good.
好 我不知道会怎么样...
Good. I mean, I don't know how it's all gonna...
解决
work out,
但他们在努力想保住这一切
but they are trying to conserve this thing...
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表